Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 am
he sighed. "the point is, he thought killing her would fix things. in a way, its kind of did. i mean look at the 7-11 attack. me, you, John, and that new girl was almost killed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 am
"Almost." she said, getting a little annoyed at how he kept defending Damian. "You guys could've handled her fine. Hell, you survived Armageddon's attacks!" she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 am
iiRenPie
"Why didn't you say that in first place?! God I never once said you should feel bad all I wanted to do was freaking talk! If you had once said something I wouldn't be such an a**, I haven't been throwing myself at you either... I always go out to the cafe with my friends I only wanted to talk with you and stuff that's what friends do if you haven't noticed. You aren't the only one who lost everything, I mean i killed all of my friends and family as a mindless blood thirty monster, I didn't change by choice! I got raped then bitten then died then woke up and killed everyone. Not as bad as your papa getting murdered but similar... More or less. You're not the only one who's gone through this there are hundreds of kids going through this now just sit down. You wanna talk let's talk please just stop crying, you're making me want to hug you and if I did you'd probably kill me. I'm sorry I'm slow and stupid it runs in the family." Takashi sat in the grass. "I'm rude and shallow and don't take hints. Please just it and talk to me."

Yoko looked down at his hands and then just wraped his arms around Takashi sobbing into his chest,
"I-I... f-forgive you...." he whimpered softly, "y-you stupid idiot..." he smiled a little at the last part looking up at Takashi timidly, "I'm sorry though... I just.... needed to lash out... and thats not really ever good.." he closed his eyes, "I-I've just been really lost... and no, you lost everyone too.... I don't play whos got the sadder story... were just both.... messed up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 am
"I understand.. I'm okay with being messed up it's normal." Takashi said softly wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. "I've never played that game... I just thought if I told you what i did you wouldn't feel so bad." he muttered resting his chin on the top of Yoko's head smiling lightly.  

iiRenPie

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 pm
he sighed. "sorry. but you know, Terrence can bring her back for a little, so you can try to make amends"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am
Lena shook her head softly. "She won't want to talk to me now." she sighed and wrapped her arms around her knees.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:10 am
he sighed and hugged her. " im sorry Lena....maybe we shouldn't stay here anymore....its to sad"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 am
She nodded and hugged him back. "Yeah. Where should we go?" she asked and looked at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 am
he sighed. "lets go back to our dorm. been a while hasnt it?" he laughed "my lab must be coated in dust"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 am
She smiled a little and got up. "Ok." she said and held his hand.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm
iiRenPie
"I understand.. I'm okay with being messed up it's normal." Takashi said softly wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. "I've never played that game... I just thought if I told you what i did you wouldn't feel so bad." he muttered resting his chin on the top of Yoko's head smiling lightly.

Yoko closed his eyes and smiled softly,
"I know...." he mumbled quietly smiling, "I'm glad.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm
"I want to apologize for Jamie's behavior earlier, he's a jerk out ruin everyones life. Especially mine, so ignore him and if he ever kisses me again remember he's doing it to piss you off." he explained hugging him a bit tighter, he had to admit he hadn't been hugged in a long time and he really missed it.  

iiRenPie

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Yoko nuzzled to Takashii's chest and smiled softly,
"You know.... if you don't want him to kiss you... just... don't kiss him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm
"Trust me I dont he's an annoying idiot who won't. Go. Away. But I guess I could just throw him off the roof. You wouldn't mind that would you?" Takashi tilted his head smiling lightly.  

iiRenPie

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm
Yoko laughed softly and shook his head,
"I'm not one for violence, so you know what my answer is going to be... not matter how much I wana shoot that little slut."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games