Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am
Ari looked up at the boy in the trees and smirked. A firefly landed right on her nose, it's light blinking brightly. She clamped her hand over it carefully, giggling* because it tickled.

(*Not those prissy giggles, those are just annoying xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 am
Nora walked into the park, looking for solar but then saw Ari. "hey, beautiful!" he shouted out with a smirk.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 am
Ari turned and saw Nora, "Oh hey!" She blushed, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am
the twins frowned at the people climbing their tree, not caring if it was nikolai's clones as a gust of wind pushed them away from their tree.
"don't come in here" daisy hissed, her yellow eyes seemng to glow like a wolverine's eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am
He walked over with a smile and let his lips brush against her cheek. "how're you doing?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:29 am
Lena looked into Solar's eyes. She let out a small squeak. Even though the color was different, his eyes looked a lot like Hiro's. "M-My name i-is Lena." she said while looking down.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:33 am
Ari blushed once more, "Better now that you're here." She resonded with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 am
he looked away, for her sake mostly. "Lena...that's a nice name, my names solar, yuchika, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said, his voice was different from hiros for only one reason, the mask covering his mouth, however everything else was like him, his scent, touch, everything except his main appearance.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am
Nora smirked back. "I've been gone for awhile, and this is my way of making it up to you." he said and then leaned down and kissed her lips softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 am
"S-So is Solar." she said and took another look at him. He was so much like him, but...did he lose his memories about her? "A-Are you new here?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 am
"It's alright I know you were probably-" She was cut off by the kiss. It surprised her a bit more then anything. But she didn't mind. She never minded.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 am
solar nodded, he had all his memories but he knew that if he revealed who he really was, she would just be confuse again about love. "thank you, and yeah I'm new here." he said.

he smiled and continued to kiss her and pulled away after a few long seconds. "did I make It up to you?" he asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:50 am
Ari chuckled, "Consider yourself forgiven." She smiled and hugged him, planting a quick kiss on his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:53 am
Lena bit her lip, trying to hold in some tears. Maybe it's best that he doesn't remember me, she thought. She looked down. "Well, umm, if you ever need a tour around the school or something, feel free to ask me...or anybody else if you want." she mumbled and turned around to walk to her room.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 am
solar couldn't find himself to do it, he couldn't let her be hurt like this and he chased after her.

he smiled and hugged her back. "so, what do you wanna do?" he asked.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games