Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 pm
((Thanks Lazurkri. And also I have become more confused. I think the setting got away from us a bit. sweatdrop Kotetsu, Miss Dark, do you two think you can help us out?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm
(its still night tommyboy)

Miles looked down as the others gathered around the alpha. He looked towards Leren, a guilty expression filled his face, "We should help them shouldnt we?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm
(We were not quite at the Den but we were closer to it than the bears. It is currently still night, but day should break soon.)

Kaishin groaned as the combined efforts of Bakher and Reaper's healing magicks took effect. His body returned to normal as the feral magicks faded, and the night sky began to go lighter as the sun slowly made it's way over the horizon.
Kaishin got to his feet, but resisted the urge to shake, in fear of re-injuring himself.
"I think we'll be alright for the time being" he said. "I don't think the bears will be stupid enough to blindly attack us. We outnumber them and we possess more powerful magick users them they do"
He glanced at Reaper and Bakher, then over to Larka. "Once I have rested, there is something I need to take care of. Can I trust you to not do anything brash and to protect the Pack in my absence?" he said to the she-wolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Leran jumped down behind Kaishin. "I see you had some problems with the bear clan? If you wish i can go speak with them." He said with a slight smile and a bow of his head.

(i pmed my bio.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm
Kaishin shook his head "whether you have a connection with the bears or not, they are too riled up at the moment". He glanced back towards the bears cave. Whatever Bakher did seems to be keeping them at bay for now. "Let's give it a few days and see what happens, it's all we can really do right now".
He stretched out and began to walk back to the Den, looking foward to a warm bath. There was a small pool deeper in the cave that served as his personal bath. Toss in a few fire runes and presto! Instant spa.

He looked back to Bakher and Reaper. "Thank you for healing me". he said, bowing. "Well then, let's return to the Den shall we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Leran stayed put and looked toward the bear den. "I wonder..." He turned and ran toward the bear den past Bakhers barrier.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Miles quietly watched by himself.

The figure hovered above Leren, "What is it that you are planning Leren?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm
Leran kept running, "I plan on talking to them. i want to know there intent. They will know my. i am certain of that."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Kaishin shook his head, the damn fool was going to get himself hurt, or worse. "Bakher, do you have enough power to send an Astral projection after him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm
{Well, Larka could see the Den and Kaishin collapsed, so I assumed. >,> I dunno where we are. XD}

Larka was relieved that the Alpha was finally healed; it comforted her and made her feel safer. Then he'd asked if she could protect the Den. She was surprised that he trusted her despite all the chaos she'd caused. She nodded slowly and looked towards Leran.

She didn't think it was a good idea to approach the Bears at this time, but Kaishin expressed her thoughts himself. She growled when she saw the Wolf who asked run off anyway. That was a direct order from the Alpha and that canine had just ignored it. She'd take a bite out of his hide if he caused anymore damage.

Larka wanted to sleep. She wanted to eat and then sleep. She had to find Asiril and make sure he was okay though. They had put off the Furies for a whole day now. There wasn't much time left to train the Fox in whatever it was he needed. The she-Wolf prayed to the Moon that this whole Bear situation would just go away.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 pm
((Now I'm a little confused in a different area. sweatdrop Does anyone actually have control over the bears or are they pretty much NPCs everyone can use? Cause at this point, Marco's just standing there looking evil... Sorry for all the questions, my brain just isn't working right today.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm
{Uh, I would like for everyone to use them, but they will be very difficult to subdue. Scare tactics will work; however, having a civil discussion with them will not work at all. So Knux, you can run off to talk to them, but they will not listen to you and possibly even threaten you as well.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 pm
((Well I guess I'll wait and see if the barrier holds up or not first. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm
{Alright, smart move. :3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm
(I'm back...annnnnd it looks like I missed a fair bit. damn, you guys go fast... lets see if I can get caught up...)

Bakher panted from exertion- running on the ground was for prey, not aerial hunters like him!

he was glad that his Magiks had helped the Alpha, but once they'd reached the Den site, he'd gratefully settled down and flopped out onto his side, stretching his forelegs out and wincing a bit at the sharp bursts of pain and the quiet popping from the tendons in his joints. He rubbed at a ankle, and noticed that it was already hot and beginning to swell; he was lucky he hadn't torn any tendons, for most of the more birdlike of the Gryphonkin (Like himself) could not run on three legs like most other Quadrupeds- if he'd snapped or torn any of the tendons during their run...he would still be hobbling his way over here, slowly and painfully.

He smiled as he felt the Bears try to attack the barrier he'd erected with Feral Magik, and fail- badly. His smile grew as he examined his handiwork through his Mage Sense; the barrier was holding steady, even though it was slowly failing, but he fully expected it to last at least two to three days at the least, if not a week, unless the Bears did anything unexpected.

He puffed his plumage out as far as he could, in a effort to let the cool nighttime air help him shed the heat he'd built up in his run. He kept a sharp ear open, and listened to the conversations going on around him, and had to disguise a snicker at the Naivete of the Timberwolf Leren; given how riled the Bears were, there was no way the 'Wolf was getting anywhere near the Bears intact.

He heard the 'wolf run off, and looked up at Kaishin asked his question. As soon as he'd heard it, he had to shake his head; he couldn't even stand right now, not without running the risk of crippling himself. his Magiks were also strained to the limit with all eh had been through.

"Sorrrrry, Kaishin.....I'm too weak rrrrright now to do any Magiks, and that rrrrun damn nearrrr crrrripled me anway..... besides, even if he DOES get close, the barrrrierrrr will keep the Bearrrrs contained forrrr severrrral morrrre days, at the least.... anyone have something I could eat? I'm kinda hungrrrrry, and I don't think I should rrrisk trrrrying to stand."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games