Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 pm
"But sharks are so fun~" Mio giggled then spun around in the sand. "Gonna go put him back. I'll catch something eles." she soon dashed off and dove into the water. The dome floated off far out into sea away from where Mio was.

"She's gonna hurt herself." He nudged Yoh with his elbow. "Go take an adventure with her." Mio's adventures could be wild sometimes, but they were fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 am
"How about you go instead?" Yoh suggested. "She's your sister after all." He may have been at the beach, and he may have been in his swimming trunks, but Yoh had no intentions of swimming. He just wanted to relax while he could.

"COME ON, YOH!" Hinata roared, standing up and grabbing Yoh's hand. She pulled him up off the ground and began dragging him towards the water. "I want to have an adventure with you too!"

Yoh was taken by surprise when Hinata had grabbed him. She yanked him from his spot; Holy crap, she was stronger than she looked! Then again, their parents did pay for martial arts lessons. "Stop!" He called out as she was pulling him. Yoh scowled when Hinata had yelled about having an adventure. Oh great. That idiot Noctis had given her ideas. He was going to pay for that.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 am
Noctis let out a small laugh and gave Yoh a thumbs up. "Me and Lili have been the one's to have adventures with her all the time. It's your turn~" he grinned and watched Hinata pull Yoh away. She was strong, he liked that......oh gawd Noctis DX

Mio swam to the bottom of the ocean and looked around, her hair floated wild, yet quite beautiful behind her. She looked a whole lot small when she was in the ocean rather then out on the beach.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm
When they were standing waist deep in the water, Hinata let go of Yoh and jumped into the water. She resurfaced laughing and moving her hair out of her face.

Yoh was hugging himself, shivering. "The water is freezing, Hinata," he grumbled.

"Only at first!" Hinata said encouragingly. "You'll get use to it!"

"For some reason, I doubt that."  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm
Mio had somehow swam up behind Yoh, and had her eyes just above the water like an alligator. She quietly swam up behind Yoh and nudged his arm, giggled, then went under the water again only to swim around him the pop up beside him and hugged him close. "Why ya shivering?" she asked childishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm
Yoh jumped when Mio nudged him, then again when she hugged him. "Gah!" he gasped. "You're ice cold!"

Hinata swam over to Mio and Yoh. "Here, we'll warm you up Yoh!" she said, wrapping her arms around him on the side that Mio wasn't on.

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm
Mio nodded at Hinata then ran her hands over Yoh's back and stomach trying to create friction. "By the power of the gods, MAY YOU BE WARM!!!!!" she yelled then continued what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm
Yoh stood there awkwardly as Mio and Hinata tried to 'warm' him. He had a huge scowl on his face and didn't bother attempting to stop him, for he knew that they would just fight back. He knew that Noctis had to have been watching him suffer, laughing his a** off. Eventually, Yoh would have his revenge on him.  

HoboBakaChibi

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 pm
Noctis cracked a smile watching the two girls try and warm him, but soon glared when he saw how close Mio was to Yoh. And in a bathing suit.....unacceptable.

Mio giggled a little "You guys should go under the water, there are dolphins around~" she smiled and backed away from Yoh seeing the scowl. "I-I'll just go down...." she mumbled a little scared by Yoh's look and dove under the water again.

(muwahaha. I have an idea~ make Hinata go down and when it happens the have her come get Yoh >D haha~ )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 pm
Avera Jane
User Image

Jane wandered over to the beach around sunset, her favorite time at her favorite place. She sat down on the said and laid down, folding her arms behind her head, slowly drifting to sleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 am
User Image
Blaze looked at the girl that lay on the sand unaware she was sleeping.
"A dead body!"he exclaimed poking her face.
Blaze grinned.

"Never thought I'd find one on a beach."
User Image
Kory kicked his brother in the shins.
"Stupid!"he grumbled."Don't go around poking people!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm
"Hey. Hey! What's the big idea?" Jane grumbled and swatted the guy's hand away while waking up. "Can't a girl get a little shut eye?" she groaned, obviously cranky.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image

Zero sighed as he watched the two boys and the girl before walking over to them and saying in his usual smooth tone " That was a bit rude waking someone up." Zero said and smiled slightly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 pm
Jane glanced over at the third boy and sighed, getting up. "Doesn't really matter anymore, I guess." she shrugged then looked at the three again. Might as well introduce herself. "I'm Avera Jane, but call me Jane." she said before looking over at the sunset.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games