Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Happiness is not about having the best of everything -------------------
Annalis looked over at Alonna, her head resting on her elbow. "Sure, I'll come to one but I don't have much to offer" she sighed, watching the new customer walk in. She turned her head towards the kitchen. Her stomach growled as she whiffed in the smell. She lowered her head onto the table. "I'm soo hungry...." she moaned, her hair falling out of place.

It's about making the best of everything...
-------------------------------
((OOC: Had to make a new layout so bear with me for some time. Lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance glanced at the new man that had entered the diner, feeling as if he could be one to do something a bit too risky for Lance's taste. He examined him a moment before dismissing him as only a minimal threat. Turning back to the two girls, he quickly brought his thoughts back to them.
"Well if you guys ever wanted me to, er, teach you, I guess, about survival training, it really wouldn't be that easy. We'd probably have to go on a camping trip or something..." he said, starting to wonder just how well a camping trip would go with the three of them. Lance suddenly mentally slapped himself for even suggesting such an idea to them. What was he thinking? He scolded himself in a irritated manner as Alonna handed him her sculpted creation, which he absentmindedly accepted.
"I don't know if I could really help with any sort of subjects that can be taught in a big hall like that..." Plus, Lance really wasn't looking forward to being cooped up in a lecture hall for probably longer than he could handle. Turning to Annalis, he clicked his tongue at her complaint, placing his hand on her head and ruffling up her hair that was already falling out of place. "Tch, stop your complaining, Pipsqueak!" he said as if it was an instinct of his, looking down at the table through half-lidded eyes.

((Meh, sorry guys, I've been in a car all day today and haven't been able to post much;; ))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

She clapped her hands excitedly at the mention of a camping trip. "That sounds like fun! We should all go. I can invite my brother to even things out. His element is earth, so he'll be great out there. What do you think, Annalis?" She handed the finished sculpture to the short young woman just as the waitress returned with the food.
"Sorry it took so long. The husband set himself on fire. Enjoy!" She kissed the top of Alonna head, then moved to another table.
The blonde teen moved her hamburger to the side, immediately starting to eat her fries. She paused after a moment to resume speaking and take a breath. "So, camping trip? Who's in?"

{{A camping trip sounds pretty fun for them. You two wanna do it?

Oh yeah, and I really enjoy the sound of my new name~ Captain Mayah Playah<3 It makes me feel all tingly}}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis's eyes turned over to the kitchen, which had a variety of excellent smells escaping from it. Apparently, Travis had ordered so much that chef inside was only focusing on his orders, something Travis was unaware of. The chef stepped out of the kitchen, a fierce look on his face as if he had just went through a grand battle, slightly burned skin, holding on both arms through a variety of platters, a meal fit for a king and his men. Or just Travis.

As the Chef began to put the many plates in front of the American, a waitress approached him. "I'm sorry for the wait, we had a back up on orders, and a fire....." She then helped the chef dispense the final plates, and then hurried the man back into his kitchen, though the Chef wanted to see if Travis could finish the meal.

Travis removed his glove, revealing a strange mark on his right hand, and slammed it on his fork. The utensil span up in the air, where his hand caught it. A glint appeared in his eyes as he slapped his hands together and yelled something like a battle cry. "ITADAKIMASU!"

Travis to himself, was hardcore anime kinda guy, who also held a hard working life style. Though in the eyes of others he might have been a loser, Travis still wore his heart on his sleeve, and thats all that mattered to him.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis looked down at her meal, clapping her hands together at the sight of it. "Yummmy!" she sighed, thoring herself into the food. "A camping trip sounds fun!" she squealed, hastily drinking down her milkshake. "But will there be showers" she asked, shoving a chip in her mouth. "Like an actual working shower" she added more emphasis on the 'working' part, glancing at Lance. "I don't want to smell, even if we are in the forest!" she growled, munching on her hotdog.

((OOC: Sorry, had a blackout before I could tell you guys I was going offline for awhile. Sorry! A camping trip sounds fun.I'm in!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:45 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I don't think a shower's going to help you much..." he retorted with a smirk.
Lance could punch himself for even suggesting such an idea to the two of them, but how was he supposed to know they would take him seriously? Still, it would be a good idea to get away from the stuffy school building and out into the wilderness. He leaned back in his chair, his arms folded across his chest, as he sat in thought. In the end, he decided to go for it. If the two of them started to annoy him, he could ditch them for a bit. Sighing, he looked back up at the two girls.
"Alright, alright..." he gave in, taking a fry off his plate and taking a bite from it.

((I actually just added in the potential camping trip just to fill up space, but after a moment, it sounded like a good idea xDD I'm in!))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"Don't worry, my brothers enchanted a tent a few years ago. Looks small on the outside, is mega huge on the inside. And yes, there are showers." Giggling, she picked at her hamburger, not really eating, but at least pretending to. "Warning you both now, I'm only really good at playing the guitar, fishing, and collecting water. Everything else, Axel is a god at."

{{Yay!! Time to go camping~

That reminds me, Toxic, you gotta fill out the application on the student council page and send it to both me and kats_demonic_resistance. Then we'll approve you for historian.}}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

"A magical tent? I've heard of those" Annalis awed, taking a slurp of her milkshake. "I'm only really good at cooking and even at that I sort of fail" Annalis thought to herself. What was she good at? A thought sprung to her mind. "I'll be the games counseller!" she shouted, jumping out of her seat. She sat down, taking yet another swig of her milkshake. She turned to Lance, the straw still in her mouth. "Vhat obout ooo ummy?" Annalis said to Lance, her voice muffled by the milkshake. She swallowed the drink before clearing her throat. "You good at anything in particular" she hesitated. "Instead of being a dummy" she quickly added, giggling.

((OOC: Mayah, I just sent you the application. Should I still send it to Kat anyways?!))  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance looked at Annalis, before turning his gaze back down to his food. He didn't quite feel like sending her a tease, which was quite new.
"Hunting, I guess... Though when I was little, I used to draw pictures of our perfect home with my mother. She used to tell me I was good at doing that." Of course, he knew she had probably only said that because he was her son, but he liked to believe it was true occasionally.
"So a magic tent, eh?" he said, propping his head on his elbow. "Sounds more like the academy in a tent. Now that'll be good and fine for showering, even convenient, but when it comes to room and board, I prefer a roofless view." Lance hated borders and limitations, hence he did not being cooped up in buildings, even occasionally tents. But he was thankful there would be somewhere to bathe properly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"I don't sleep, so I guess I'll be outside with you," she shrugged, pushing her unfinished food to the side and leaning on the table. Settling her chin in top of her folded arms, she sighed, disturbed by something. "You know, I think the last time I went camping was with Adrianna and Axel. I remember that they both brought their lovers and I, being the ever-undesirable geek I am, had to put up with their endless kissy-faces and all the strange noises coming from their rooms at night...makes me wonder if I've always been this ridiculously childish." Alonna chuckled lightly, also pushing her drink away, despite her growling stomach. "When do you two want to go? Axel and I are ready whenever you say the word."

{{Yeah, I got it. But you still gotta send it to Kat and to Awesome nerd as well.

What about you, Cupcake? You want Lance to be in Student Council?}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis looked up at Alonna, her hotdog hanging out of her mouth. She chewed the hotdog before answering. "Strange noises?" Annalis thought about what she said before turning her wide eyes towards Alonna. She scrunched up her nose before splurting out. "Ewwww!" she moaned, shaking her head of the thought. She cleared her mind, sipping the remains of her milkshake. "I don't have anything to do this weekend so how about then?" she suggested, pushing away the empty plates. She pulled the cake slice towards her with wide eyes. "This...Looks...YUMMY!" she yelled, picking up her spoon and digging into the cake. She turned to Alonna and nodded. "This weekend?"

((OOC: Okay, I'll send it to them soon biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 pm

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

As the group had their conversation behind him, Travis had finished his meal, evident to the fact of the large tower of plates on his table. Though Travis had eaten enough for two very large men, his body was in perfect shape. "Ohhhhhh, I have been waiting for too long for food....."

Travis began to deal out money for the meal to bring to the waitress, when he suddenly heard a comotion. "H-Hey! Wait you still need to pay for the meal!" Travis turned his head to see what was going on past his glasses. Four delinquents had just eaten some excellent food, leaving behind a huge mess and the waitress was standing in front of the door way to get them to pay before they left. "You expect us to pay for crappy food? Please." One of them put his hand on the waitress and pushed her to the floor. "Lets go." They stepped past her as the chef bursted out of the kitchen and to help her back up.

Travis stepped next to them quickly looking towards the door. "Thanks for the meal..." He presented his money to the chef who grabbed with his hand while his other helped his wife up. "I'll be right back."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 am

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis stepped up to the gents who neglected to pay, who were smoking in a alley. "Hey, I think you guys should pay for that food back there." One of them leaned up and approached Travis, who looked him right in his eye. "Well you're thinking wrong buddy, cus we ain't goin to." Travis sighed and looked to them with honest intent behind his eyes. "Listen, I'm gunna close my eyes, and when I open them, you guys can leave the money you owe in my hands and than you can walk away, free of punishment." He then closed his eyes and put out his hand.

The guys looked at Travis like he was joking. They looked at each other and laughed. "Okay, I'll pay ya..." The one in front pulled out a switchblade. "It's a lesson for sticking yer nose in other people's buisness!" He lifted the blade high and jammed it into Travis' hand, the point popping out of the back side of his hand. Travis grinned as he gripped the mans hand with blade still stuck in his own. "Sorry...." He began as he pulled the delinquents hand down, causing his head to come closer to Travis'. "I only accept cash!" At that point Travis' head smashed into the others with a loud crack, and the next thing you knew, the other was on the ground.

The others stared at Travis for only a moment, but then ran at him. Travis snapped his hand up, causing the blade to slip out from inside it into the air. The blade stil spun up as the first one came close to Travis throwing a punch at him. Travis allowed the punch to come inside his defense and then slammed his elbow and knee on the man's arm before the hit could connect, the arm didn't know which way to break. Travis let his leg back down as he made a quick jump and kicked the man to the floor while he cried out in pain. The second one came, throwing another punch at him. Travis juked out of its way and supplied his own jabs into the mans jaw. After one and two massive punches were placed the second man hit the floor.

The last man was on the ground in well placed fear. Travis stuck his hand out to catch the falling blade that he originally threw up. He wasn't going to throw it anywhere vital, just in the leg. The man he was facing probably knew what was coming too, as his face grew whiter as the blade fell towards Travis.

The blade ended up stabbing into Travis' hand again.

Once it was realized by both of them of what just happened, the dine and dasher just stared at Travis as he turned white himself. Travis suddenly screamed. "Ahhhhhahahaaaaaa!" The man in red spun in a circle, shaking the blade out of his hand. "I can't believe that just happened! Once is bad enough! Can you believe this, guy?!?!" Travis stopped for a moment to see the uncouth youth making a run for it down the alley. "Hey- wait a minute....! Dammit.... Three outta four is good enough....." Travis stepped over to the three unconcious fellas and grabbed their wallets, then began making his way back to the diner with a bleeding hand.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Whatever," Lance said to Alonna before taking another bite out of his burger. Hearing the commotion at the other end of the diner, he was just about to jump out of his seat when he realized he had absolutely no weapons on him. Plus, the guy dealing with them looked like he could handle himself.
Looking back at Annalis's reaction, he couldn't help but chuckle lightly.
"Come on, everyone's gotta do it someday.." he said, playfully nudging her. Taking the last bit of his burger into his mouth, he nodded at the suggestion of going this weekend. The sooner, the better.

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"Not everyone," Alonna sighed, shaking her head. "This weekend...I'll just change things up with my schedule." She pushed her uneaten food over to Lance, biting her lip. "Here, I've eaten too much. You can have it."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games