Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 pm
He laughed loudly, his blue eyes staring into space. "I've never been so happy to hear another person's voice. So, you like what you see?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 pm
Elaine punched him hard in the shoulder. "Don't get cocky, but yes." Messed up his hair while tackling him to the ground. "You would make a terrible blind. You can't even hear when someone is getting ready to attack." She said still messing up his hair. "And why didn't you tell me you where such a pretty boy." She stopped and stayed there laying on top of him.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:24 pm
"In my defense, I've never been blind before." He set his hands on her hips and shrugged. "It never came up in conversation. Why didn't you tell me you were so aggressive?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm
She smiled and flicked his for head. "Because I knew you would find out. If I weren't so fond of you, you would have witnessed the kind of aggressive that has you on your back with two broken wings." she kissed his nose with a smile.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm
Sebastian sat up a little and put his hand on the back of her neck. "Well Princess? Are you going to kiss me or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm
"You would like that wouldn't you." Elaine leaned in and brushed her lips against his. She used her tongue to touch his lip gently then pulled away laughing. "Your not the only one who can tease, you know?" she was a bit to pleased with herself. She make a mental note not to do that anymore. It was way to tempting for her.  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Sebastian growled deep in his throat and pulled her back down with his hand, kissing her hard and fast. Suddenly, he let go, his eyes wide. "I'm getting my sight back."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 pm
Elaine looked down at his as her sight faded. "It's fine and I now know you don't like being teased. . . at all." she must have been pink. No. . . Red. "We should be getting back. Leo is probably worried."  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm
He chuckled, loving to see her blush. "Oh, I like being teased, I just also happen to like kissing Princesses. Seeing as you're the only Princess I know, you're it, love."
{{Sorry I'm taking so long, I'm doing another rp and the replies are like, REALLY long.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm
She smiled going over the kiss in her head. "You need a nickname" she tried changing the subject. hoping her blushing would fade, but instead it worsened. . . If that was even possible.
((It's fine. I know what you mean.))  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 pm
"When I was younger, the girls at the orphanage would call me the Pretend Prince Charming. I hated it, but when I got to be older...let's just say I learned to love it." Sebastian chuckled, a playful grin on his face.
{{I didn't want you to think I was neglecting you >.<}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm
Elaine smiled as her cheeks began to return to normal. "The scientists called me Natures Beautiful Mistake. It was on my file, on my cell, It was the password to get in to my sector, and when ever they would talk about me it would always be something like, 'This goes to Natures Beautiful Mistake.' I always wondered what they meant by that." She played with the ends of her hair. She truly wondered.
((No, I Understand. I get that sometimes too.))  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm
"I wish I could tell you, Princess, I really do. Now, let's get back before Leo comes out here and tries to rip my throat."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 pm
Elaine jumped in the water and popped her head up. "That's probably a good idea." she shivered. "Warning: The water is much colder than it was before."  

analyis

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 pm
Sebastian rolled his eyes and jumped in, grabbing her waist once more. "Come on, Princess, before the sun rises and the night's gone." As he swam with her, he smiled to himself. 'Today's Myka's 18th birthday. It's a good thing I have Elaine right now. Without her, I wouldn't have made it through tonight.' When they resurfaced, his ears pricked. He could have sworn he had heard a violin playing. Shaking his head, he sighed. "Alright, let's get to flying outta here."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games