Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah
America!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In about an hour." Cameron replied while gripping Liam's hand tightly to help control himself. "But I'm pretty sure he'll.. ehehehe... be here sooner. I could've sworn I saw his mom around here."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm
"His mother?" he repeated, tilting his head in confusion. "What's wrong with her? Is... is she alright?"
Liam raised a hand to Cameron's chest, rubbing lightly. He could sense what was happening, and it was already bringing excitement to him. Ooh, if he could get Cameron to an empty hospital bed, he could only imagine the glorious pain already! "Cameron?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm
Mayah Playah

"His mom's got Alzheimer's." Cameron answered with a shrug. "So she stays at a nursing home, and you know how those go. No matter how clean the place is, a patient is always sent to the hospital. 'Course, it might've just been someone that looked like her." He looked back at Liam when he felt the hand on his chest. "Yeah?" he asked, cyan eyes sparkling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:29 pm
"Oh, then I hope everything's al- wait. Alzheimer's? He never told me his mother has Alzheimer's," said Ellery, turning a bit and glancing out the door. "I wonder what else he hasn't told me."
"Mama! Come meet my Mommy!" called Daniel, smiling at Ellery.
The songwriter turned and smiled, walking over. "That sounds lovely, Daniel. Hello, Mrs. Berry. It's wonderful to see you again."
Liam smiled softly up at the officer. "You were getting that crazed look in your eye when you get near a dead body or see too much blood," said the doctor. "And as incredibly sexy as that side of you is, I'm not sure it's the best thing to show to your little nephew just yet, especially since Ellery described what a monster his step-father was."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yeah..." Cameron sighed and ran his free hand through his grayish-brown hair. "It's tough. I can't leave them here, but damn is this starting to bother me." He had to turned his head and stare at a dusty plastic plant to keep his mind from wandering.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 pm
"Well, we could always duck into that broom closet just across the hall and I could... help fix it," he offered, wetting his lips. "I mean, I wouldn't mind getting a little taste, and it wouldn't take long."
Meanwhile, Ellery sighed softly at the embracing mother and son, looking to his phone to see the picture he'd taken of Fredrich and Daniel the other night. After several seconds of smiling, he finally decided to send a text to the detective.

Text message sent: August 17, 2013, 4:16 PM

"
Daniel's cuddling up to his mom, and it's just breaking my heart. Tell me you'll be here soon, because this woman isn't going to last long, and Daniel's going to need us both to get through it.

-Ellery
"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

The officer blinked his eyes several times, dumbfounded by such a sweet gesture. "You'd really... do that for me?" he asked, smiling brightly at the thought and already getting plenty aroused.

After a few minutes Ellery's phone vibrated with a message from Fredich.

'I'll be there in ten minutes.'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 pm
The doctor smiled kindly, eyes sparkling up at the taller man. "Of course. It's the least I could do for a kindred spirit," he said, already tugging the officer out to the broom closet. "Besides, I've grown rather fond of this thing you have dangling between your legs. I'm dying to put it in my mouth~" Liam purred.

Ellery smiled gently at the text, putting his phone away and watching the two. The poor woman was slipping away fast, obviously only holding on so that her son wouldn't see her die. It was clear that, despite her efforts, the child was going to see it happen. It was only a good thing that Fredrich would be there soon.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

Cameron smiled brightly. "Then what are we waiting for?" He looped an arm around Liam's waist and pulled him into the closet, quickly closing the door and facing the doctor. "I hope you're ready for it." he smirked and began unzipping his pants to let loose the glory behind the fabric.

After about ten minutes, the door opened again with a worn out yet still dignified tall man. He glanced around, looking softly at the mother and son, then found Ellery and strode over to him. "I'm not too late, am I?" he asked in a hushed tone.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm
Liam licked his lips once more, leaning in to kiss the officer's neck. "Mmm, I'm always ready for it," he breathed, kissing his way down to the officer's bump. Once it was revealed, and he was on his knees, the doctor moved closer to gently lick the very tip, the hard tip of his tongue pushing on the small slit.

He looked up as Fredrich strode into the room, immediately grabbing the detective's arm. "No, she's just barely hanging on, though. It should be any second now."
On the bed, the woman coughed hard and clung to her son, shaking in his little embrace. "Daniel, Mommy... Mommy has t-to... to go," she said, lightly rubbing his back. "But... I-I w-want you to... to be h-happy."
Daniel shook his head fast. "N-no, Mommy. No!"
"I love you, baby.. b-be good t-to your n-new parents."
Nodding slowly, he hugged her again. "O-okay... Mommy."
She looked to Ellery, nodding slowly. Ellery reluctantly pulled himself from Fredrich and pried the child from his mother, holding him tightly and returning to Fredrich. The boy looked back just in time to see his mother fall limp.
"Fredrich..." sighed Ellery, looking up at him as the child sobbed in his arms. "We... we should go."

Awesome nerd

""
""
""  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich's eyes softened when he saw the mother and child speak one last time. The pain of losing a parent, a common thing he came to notice about the world, but so unfair, especially for someone Daniel's age. To have your entire childhood ripped away; the moments meant to be shared with your parents vanishing before your eyes. It had to be an overwhelming thing.
The detective looked back at Ellery when he picked Daniel up, and he nodded solemnly at the request, unable to find the ability to talk. He led the two to the garden/courtyard area made for patients and visitors. It was a solemn, melancholic place. The flowers were beautiful and the trees divine, but each one only held a sadness, waiting for their next hospital patient to gaze at longingly, or for a doctor to give bad news to a family. This group was no exception. Fredrich sat Ellery and Daniel down on one of the benches and looked at the small child, feeling truly awful for his loss.

Cameron grunted when he felt the tongue against his flesh. He tensed up when he heard the wails and sobs from Daniel nearby, knowing full well that the mother had died. Oh. Ohh. Ooh. Death. There was a glorious and fresh dead body nearby! Just the thought of those lifeless eyes... The officer closed his eyes and exhaled slowly, his appendage hardening considerably.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 pm
As Ellery sat on the bench, he gently rubbed the sobbing boy's back, his eyes looking up at Fredrich. "Come here," he ordered softly, reaching up to grab the detective's sleeve. Pulling him to sit beside the two, he scooted closer and set the crying child partially on the tall man's lap, Daniel's legs draped across Ellery's lap still and his arm around the little boy.
Daniel leaned on Fredrich's chest, his left fist, so small compared to the greatness of Fredrich's own body, clutching his coat tightly. He shook as he cried, eyes squeezed shut. "It... it's not fair!"

The doctor made a grunt as he felt the man's member harden. Seeing that as reason enough to continue, he licked up and down the sides, wetting the large thing before he wrapped his lips around the rod and started to suck happily.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

The detective looked down when Daniel sobbed against him and frowned softly. "I know." he whispered as he rested a hand on the back of the boy's head to comfort him. "I know."

A low groan escaped the officer's mouth when all the flesh was moistened. He tilted his head back slightly and breathed out slowly, enjoying the damp warmth around his sensitive groin.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm
The songwriter leaned on the black-haired man, sighing softly. Before he could say anything to the child, the boy spoke before him.
"Mommy liked music," he said softly, opening his eyes to look at Ellery. "Can... can you sing, Mama?"
Ellery was taken aback, but then smiled and nodded. "Alright, Daniel. I'll sing." After taking a deep breath, the man began to sing. "I've got my ticket for long way around. Two bottles of whiskey for the way..." He continued on until the song was finally finished, and the child was too tired to keep sobbing.
"Th-thank you," he said softly, holding on to Fredrich and closing his eyes.

The man grunted, starting to bob his head. His fingers massaged the rest of the length, trying to bring pleasure to it all.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich softly stroked the boy's head while watching him fall asleep. Daniel had just witnessed his mother's death, and here he was calling Ellery the same title. It must have been hard, but at least he still had someone to trust and confide in. Once he was sure Daniel was asleep, the detective let out a soft sigh and looked at the songwriter. "I'm glad he has someone like you to watch over him." he said quietly, careful not to wake the child. "You have a very nice voice, by the way." he nodded.

A soft exhale, maybe a quiet groan, came out of the officer's mouth. The doctor said he didn't have any expertise on the living, so why was his mouth so good? So warm and fulfilling... Cameron moved his hand forward and placed it on top of Liam's head, stroking the soft hair but also urging the man to take in more.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games