Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:30 am
b***h
Stop
And
Answer  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:26 pm
I lol'd. It'd be hilarious if one of these was actually it. XD Btw maybe you should change the poll now? We know it's Chris now. Maybe you should change it to who the secret female is? Sherry,Cindy or Ashley? O:  

BabyOil

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:08 pm
There ya go. I love being able to do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:00 pm
Sherry, Cindy, or Ashley? ...Hmm. HMM. Cindy, I'm assuming the oen from Outbreak, was older than 20 during the outbreak. Does that girl look 30+? I can't see that. ...UNLESS the virus stops her aging like maybe it did to Wesker's appearance. Though I could be wrong. She does have a resemblance, in my opinion.

Ashley? omfg, I'll buy the game and burn it in front of everyone else waiting in line just for the fun of it. Then I'd scream "WTF IS ASHLEY HERE!?!?" Then again, it's RE5 so I'd probably buy another copy and play it. And most likely will enjoy it Dx

I think it's Sherry. I mean, c'mon, based on those reports (forgot whose), Wesker said that he's got Sherry "in good hands". In RE3, Leon's epilogue, he was confronted by a US government agent about Sherry and him, right? I'm guessing that maybe Leon was tricked and Wesker captured her. Well, anyways, seeing as how RE5 takes place 10 years after the viral operate, and seeing how Sherry was 12 years old, that girl does look like how Sherry could look like at 22. Plus, that'd make her young, legal, and wearing leather <3 *cough* I vote Sherry D: Cuz I smell Wesker experimenting with her. Which sounds slightly weird, if you ask me = =;;

Kobo-chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:03 pm
I highly doubt Capcom would bring a character from a spinoff game into the main series. So I'm pretty sure that Cindy is out of the question, same with Alyssa, who was also blonde but not in this vote for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:18 pm
Damn it Bio. You're right. I forgot about her.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:59 am
Either way I don't think we'll be seeing any Outbreak characters in non-outbreak games.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:35 am
My vote's with Sherry, seriously. Wesker's reports, and the Epilogues have been shrouding her in this blanket of silence, if you think about it.
That, and she's the only main character ( I think ) that hasn't had an on-screen update (cannon or not) since her first appearance.

This game looks amazing... I absolutely cannot wait for it to come out!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:57 am
Ah i'm sorry! I completely forgot about Alyssa. sweatdrop Go Sherry! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 pm
Someone in the vgd said that she could be Veronica from Code Veronica. rolleyes It made my day. rofl  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Veronica had dark hair. What a stupid b***h.
Sorry, I just saw Evil Dead: The Musical and that line was used quite often.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:44 am
Can Chris thrust punch? That's something that just crossed me mind. In the trailer when it shows him punch the enemy, he goes kind of far back, pretty hard. It just looks like it, but who knows?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 am
Did you see his damn muscles?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:49 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, my friend brought up a good point. This game is gonna sell really well amongst the members of KKK.

Yea, there's already people saying that RE5 is a racist game...I'm tempted to go on a rant and post it on YouTube lol ....but quite a few people have already so I probably won't....probably... ninja  

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Did you see his damn muscles?

Yeah, but my point is, even a person with muscles that big shouldn't be able to punch a person hard enough to where the pretty much fly back.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games