Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen laughed. "Yeah Gavin, don't hurt me!" He said. This seemed to make Gavin even angrier. She took a knife from the lining of her skirt and threw it out the window. She watched it (Bellatrix Lestrange moment, Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows emotion_awesome ) as it flew out the window and... hit one of the other towers. "Well, you're not getting that knife back..." He said, tossing her one that he took out of his sleeve. "Yeah... thanks..." Gavin said, catching the knife. She replaced the old one, then stopped and realized something. "Wait a minute, how long have you been carrying knives?" Gwen laughed. "Oh dearest sister, I believe that I bought you your first knife, correct?" He said, pulling another from his hood. "How many?" "26, I believe... although, now I'm down to 25." "Wow. I can't believe that I didn't know that." She said, seeming to loose all hostility towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott's eyes grew wide as the conversation drove towards knives. He carefully set Gwen down on his feet and inched away. "Um, this is...interesting I should say." He stood in front of Gabriel. 'I like danger, and I'm sure that Gavin and Gwen do too, or maybe it's just Gavin." Scott started tapping his chin.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just sat there enjoying the tea before replying. "This would be more danger then you can handle." He said watching them chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Haha, Gabriel's just like "don't care, tuning you out now."

Dumpling-San

empress dee

Gwen rolled his eyes. "Do you not like knives?" Gavin asked, looking from Scott to Gabriel. "Well, Gavin, it's not really a normal-" "Quiet." She said, pointing a finger at him.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott laughed. "I like knives, except when they're pointed at me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged and began tuning them out only listening enough to know weather or not he was asked anything.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, taking a knife from her sleeve. She handed it to Scott. "First knife. Has a snake emblem at the top, if you can see it." She said, pointing to the little snake with a circle in it on the handle. Gwen nodded. "Yeah... believe it or not, I bought that one off some shady guy at a black market." He said, taking his own knife out of his sleeve. It was similar to Gavin's, but had a little dog emblem instead of a snake. "And this is it's twin." Gavin turned to Gabriel. "You got any knives on ya'?" She asked, walking over and putting her hand on his shoulder, attempting to bring him into the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:08 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Yumi finished off her muffin as Terry was going on with his speech. She almost rolled her eyes at the part about her father being wise. But decided against it seeing as how it just lead to yet another righteous hero speech which she wasn't in the mood for. " I'll rethink my decision but that doesn't mean i'm going to take up that offer. "  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:12 am
"So, Link, Yumi, I hope my information has been helpful. As for looking to anyone else for help, Yumi, I'd advise against it simply because any advice anyone else can give you would surely kill you whether it be sooner or later. Dee and I have been trained to deal with the darkest of powers, Dee moreso than I. Even Iori's power is as nothing when compared to Dee's. Plus, when I first met Dee, I had to learn the hard way about her true power. She travels on a nightly basis from earth to become a physical being here in the Renaissance Galaxy. The people of earth are cruel and think of us as nothing but two bit drawings and yet for all of Dee's power, she cannot conjure the same portal that Iori's deceased older sister could over 30 years ago. Can you imagine what your life would be like when people tell you that you have no hope in finding a job, have a family, or even have the least shred of happiness and the only life you can have is a place like this? That's what Dee has to go through each and every single day. Sometimes, I look at my wife and think that some day, some how, Dee will be with me forever. No more of this travelling back and forth all the time. And yet, when that day comes, Dee would have lost everything that was dear to her on earth, whatever little happiness she does have."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Yumi annoyed that the sympathy card had played in an tempt to get her to train under Dee. she got from the table and excused herself to the bathroom. I knew I should have just mail that thing back and not have listened to Link. It would have saved me from this typical mess she thought as she stared into the mirror in the bathroom.

As soon as Yumi was out of earshot, Link said " I don't think playing the sympathy card is going to work here. I might have work if you haven't done the whole It's dee or dead bit. But now it's just pushed her away even more " He sighed as he ran his hand through his bangs " Are you positive Iori can't do it? I mean this would be the perfect father daughter bonding thing for those two. Or heck maybe one of her siblings.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 am
Terry stretched and said, "Oh, I wasn't playing the sympathy card at all Link. The reason why I think Yumi was disturbed by what I said isn't because I wanted sympathy, which I didn't, but rather because she knows what she has to do and just simply doesn't want to do it. Yumi and my wife never got along. And yes, I am positive Iori cannot complete his mission. His siblings? What siblings? Seriously, all Iori has left in this world is Yumi in terms of a Yagami heir that has the power to kill Kyo when that time comes. I know Iori well enough to understand that if he truly sent that prize to Yumi then he cannot complete his mission and that is to kill Kyo when the time was right. If Yumi stole the pendant, however, then that's another story. Perhaps you had better find out whether or not Iori gave that pendant to her or if she stole it from him thinking that she could handle its power."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel snapped out of his thoughts before replying. "Some though I rarely ever have to use them." He said answering Gavin's question.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin nodded. "Cool." She said. "Can I see one?" "What the heck? 'Can I see one?' She says? Gavin, you got some issues." Gwen said, shaking his head. "What, I just wanna see what kind it is." "Uh, news flash, there aren't that many kinds of knives. What, you mean how sharp it is?" "Yeah, whatever. At least he's included now. If you didn't notice, he completely zoned out." She said, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:23 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head and pulled out one of his knives this one had a golden dragon on the blade of the knife it's self. "There's more kinds of Knives then you realize." He said stabbing the blade into the table.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin's eyes lit up at the sight of the knife. Although, it because of the knife, it was because she proved Gwen wrong. "HA! Told you!" She said, flicking him in the head. "Whatever." He said. She took the knife out of the table, rubbing her finger on the dent it had made in the table. She rubbed the blade on her palm, making a slight cut. "Sharp..." She said, admiring the handle. "You're bleeding now, smart one" Gwen said, pointing to a drop of blood dripping down her wrist. "Huh? Oh. Wow." She said, putting the knife down. She grabbed a piece of cloth from another table and wrapped it around.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games