Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 pm
Insulted by who? Red X? Kuro? Muse? Doesnt sound like the name Hiro comes into play there? If your gonna call someone garbage judge them for who they are, not their surroundings.

However, like Sin already stated. We are Rain, and we are like a family (to some degree) and as long as each individual raindrop sticks together, were gonna be one violent storm.

Sure we may be a band of ruffians and misfits, but I wouldnt want it any other way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm
Tails1990
Insulted by who? Red X? Kuro? Muse? Doesnt sound like the name Hiro comes into play there? If your gonna call someone garbage judge them for who they are, not their surroundings.

However, like Sin already stated. We are Rain, and we are like a family (to some degree) and as long as each individual raindrop sticks together, were gonna be one violent storm.

Sure they may be a band of ruffians, but there my band of ruffians, and I wouldnt want it any other way 3nodding

You state it yourself. You are together and together I judge you. Just as you jokingly said I'll kill all of you, may it be because I'm part of havock's group or just as a joke you did it yourself.

Understandable sindenky but hey thats what my RPC came for and I wont leave without asking cause thats metagaming. Avoiding even the smallest instance of it allows you to avoid all of it.  

Kazelli2

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm
I dont know who you are or what your RPC's power is (cuz I find it more interesting RP to not know what you know) but I wouldnt make such high accusations about killing all of us. Cross my path, or the Rains in general, you better bring your A-game RP in order to meet these standards youve just set. After all, being a follower of Havock makes me very interested in testing your RPing skills wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 pm
Tails wtf do you mean to some degree D: Dont all fathers smoke out their kids and lock them n a room demanding they learn jutsu or else?

also duh, none of this affects IRP lol, actually i take that back. It helps us RP better because we know the outcome, allowing us to take liberties we would otherwise neglect from ourselves.  

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 pm
Sindenky
Tails wtf do you mean to some degree D: Dont all fathers smoke out their kids and lock them n a room demanding they learn jutsu or else?

also duh, none of this affects IRP lol, actually i take that back. It helps us RP better because we know the outcome, allowing us to take liberties we would otherwise neglect from ourselves.

lol actually Sin my father didnt do that. If i did something wrong I was diciplined with a nice piece of hot wheels race track swung across the back. So painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:46 pm
Well it was cuz you guys were drivin me crazy lol
no lie, i just needed to organize your posts in a more manageable method and thats all i came up with xD  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 am
I never really expected Chuunin promotion early... at all. I had to wait 6 months before I even got some real training just before the Chuunin exams in my past RPC.... In the end, I thought I had to wait another 6 months for Red X to be Chuunin. So I'm thankful.

Anyway, I'm working up to more than just Chuunin. He's already had more than 5 fights for the second stage of the clan curse mark, and has learned other neat stuff. Now I'm training students, and after that is train with Hiro and do missions ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 pm
Maybe its just me...but I think that Rain should host the next Chunin Exam. I mean think about it were qualified.

~Were one of the most neutral villages in the world right now.
~We have our very own Genin that can take part in it.
~We have the resources to pull it off.

If we did this is how I see it going down...

Stage 1: Chunin Qualifications Exam
We could hold this inside the Rain Village Academy.

Stage 2: Chunin Mission Exam
Each squad can have a scroll to protect as they make there way to the summit of the mountain that "The Storm Cloud Fortress" sit on. We'd work on the rules/details later.

Stage 3: Preliminaries Exam
One by one each squad member will fight to the death, and/or knockout, of their opponent. This could take place inside the Storm Cloud Fortress itself.

Im not saying lets go Gung-Ho and do this right away, but its just an idea. And as for the higher authority members of rain, they can take part as well.

Way I see it...

Amekage= Overseer of all events (just like the Third Hokage did)

Between the 2 Jounin + Chunin
-Proctor for the written exam
-Overseer of the Mission Exam (like Anka did)
-Proctor for the Preliminaries
-Written Exam Observer (watch for cheaters)  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 pm
...lmao xD
I'm actually sending my/your squad out on a mission that includes telling all the kages that the rain has a chuunin exam coming up xd
Sin was thinking something along the same line apparently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm
xd Thats how rain works. Were all on the same wavelength  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 pm
Well Cloud was going to host them, but it got nuked, so i decided to do them here.

They are small, only one squad for each nation, including Rain. Not all of you will be competing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Which means a competition between the squads =D  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:13 am
I should really get active again =.=  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 am
Kuro Ikana

Me and you both bone boy. lol  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 am
-x- Altrius -x-
Kuro Ikana

Me and you both bone boy. lol

Well, I have.. Jerky reasons why I've been refusing to post.
but at the same time, I feel like If I were to quit, I'd have wasted all that effort.
DX  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games