Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Things were relatively calm in the nurses wing.
That is, after they got him to eat food and stop moving. Well, moving, talking, complaining, ect. They had brought him his dinner in a little tray earlier than everyone else, because he was complaining, and he had convinced the nurse he could pick up his own fork and eat.

Though it pained him to raise his arms above a certain point, he managed to finish. More of the complaining part came in when they wanted him to lay back after dinner and sleep.
Right after dinner? Edan Prescott did not sleep before two, on a school night. It was unheard of. But they must have slipped some pain meds in his food because after a five minute fight he felt himself relaxing and he slipped into a pretty fitful sleep. It was complete with reliving his crash from a birds eye view and seeing bloody faces. The worst part being the medicine was preventing him from waking up.

Only when he heard his name being called an hour later. The voice was to familiar to ignore and his body jolted awake, slightly jarring his ribs.
With a groan he looked around and found they eyes of Angelique.
"Oh hey." He said with a smile. It was pained but genuine nonetheless. "What can I do for ya?"

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageHis chest began to shake softly. He jerked the girl to look at him in the eyes. The shaking proceeded to become greater, nearly violent. Then, noise rose, low and deep, from his chest. Sebastian watched the girl visibly shake. Glee sparked within him, the only source of life he would ever show. The nose left his mouth first as a chuckle and then followed as a deep, menacing laugh. His mouth stretched wide and flaunted two rows, top and bottom, of deadly teeth. Fleur's body heaved with the fear common of prey.

She slackened with the nearness of his mouth to her throat. Unfortunately, Fleur broke from the stupor that Sebastian helped to settle upon her. Her body jerked as she tried to escape from his steely hold. Sebastian threw his head back and laughed to the sky. "Idiotic b***h," he purred into her ear, "the only thing you will ever be wanting from me is your death." He chuckled evilly and continued speaking in a whisper. "Really? Then, I will make sure that the last thing you do is cry out to God for mercy. Sure enough he will not answer."

Sebastian's hands poised the girl's shoulders, tilted her neck toward him, and buried his teeth into the crook of her shoulder.

OOC : words & more words  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

It made her happy to be around him. She realized that now, and she naturally relished the feeling. A smile broke out over her normally solemn face. Alexander's hand slipped into hers with great acceptance. His skin was pleasantly cool and made her shiver. As they strolled out to the gardens, Raven walked very close to Alexander. She tried not to pass through the barrier of personal space, but she felt that it was almost alright with him.

There was a feeling that told her that they could finally be friends without one another's inferences. Warmth grew in the pit of her stomach and rushed to her cheeks. Reluctantly, Raven released his hand as he went over to lean against one of the wooden railings near the building.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?"
she wondered softly, almost amused. Wistfully, she smiled and glanced up at the full moon. Slowly, she closed her eyes and drank in its wonderfully soft rays. Unlike the sun, it was protective and caring and followed its children about with light and love. It was only one side of a bigger picture.

She lowered her head and opened her eyes to look over at Alexander. Longing filled her, so much that it nearly hurt. Did he know how beautiful he was? The sun hardly highlighted his features, but the moon accented them perfectly. Her fingers unconsciously slid down into her pocket to touch her pen. Thinking about it made her want to write a poem just for him. He was the only thing that she had ever wanted outside of her dream world.

When he mentioned confessions, Raven bit the inside of her lip and looked off to the side to the flower bushes. His laughter beckoned her to look back toward him. A smile lingered on his lips, different from the cold scowl that first day. His arm was poised welcomingly to her, urging her to join him. In return, Raven couldn't resist a smile and did indeed join him. She was unsure of it at first, but she knew that this was what she wanted.

Tentatively, Raven took his hand and held it tenderly in hers. Her fingers were burning hot against his ever-cold skin. Warmth prickled all over her body and not just on her cheeks. What she was about to say would change things between them forever. "Alexander, there is a reason," she murmured. Softly, the girl cleared her throat and forced herself to look up into his blue eyes. "I have always been thinking of you. When you kissed me, something inside of me changed. I...um, I've come to realize that...

"I-I...I like you."

Raven heaved a sigh, glad that the weight was finally driven from her shoulders. Quickly, she averted her eyes from his. The doubt began to hurriedly settle into her soul. She could not bear to watch the horrid reaction that would occur if he did not feel the same.

OOC : words and more words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Relief burst throughout her tiny body. She did not believe that Edan would have been awake. Yet, he was! It was such a surprise that genuine joy filled her. Visibly, Angelique physically relaxed at the sound of his voice. The tiny vampiress tiptoed over to the edge of the bed. Following, she sat down directly beside Edan. Her chest heaved in sadness; she wanted to cry. Those cursed tears, which she had tried to push away, came unbidden and slipped down her cheeks.

It hurt. All that she had wanted to forget--forced to forget--was coming undone. Remembering that he was hurt, Angelique was consciously sure to be gentle. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed herself into him. Her head was buried into his chest. Angelique's body shuddered; she cried silently. She curled up against Edan and held onto him tightly but gently.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:54 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
[[ Hm, maybe I will, but I will wait until you get a reply, Hatter, I'd feel bad interrupting. Unless anyone wants to go scare Amelia, I'll probably have her go to the gardens after a bit, right now she's kind of on the outskirts, and spaced out. ]]

[[Now might be an opportune time to jump in. :3 The good stuff is getting going.
Same goes for you, Wolfy and Nerdy. I don't want you guys left out. I want to see everybody here having a great time! heart

Also, I've looked over the results from the poll I have at the top of the thread. It seems that the idea that I put out there--the vampire hunter at school--is very popular. Once the Raven-transformation arc is out of the way, shall we progress into that? Btw, does any person here have any story arc suggestions? We can have a max of two arcs running at the same time. No third arc (just to reduce confusion).]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm
**I do have an idea...not so much that a vampire hunter joined the school but one of the students already there found themselves awakening their powers as one. Just so we don't have to add another person into the roleplay because we have a lot of people as it is plus it could put a unique twist to some of the romances blossoming....Just a thought.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Alexander looked down at their joined hands and let a smile warm his features. Her small pale hand was almost as pale as his own but the difference remained...her hand was hot with life. He could see the veins pumping blood through her body from her beating heart. That warmth was spreading everywhere on her body as she stood there with him in the cool night air.

When she spoke next Alexander could hardly believe what she was saying. He wanted to stop her, to warn her not to go on with her thoughts but how could he? Leading her on was not something he was willing to do anymore not when it could potentially break both of them. They had come too far now thought he knew not when that line had been crossed or who set the first toe across it. Right now the only thing that matter was Raven's eyes and what she held behind them.

For the first time in his many years, the vampire was stunned silent. He had not expected her to come out and say such a thing. So many emotions ran through him at that moment the greatest of which being happiness and fear. Happy because he now knew how she really felt and fear because there would be many who would target her should their relationship progress.

Alexander gently placed his hand under her chin and turned her head to look at him. He stroked the side of her face with his thumb and then pulled her towards him in a warm embrace. "My sweet Raven Black. It took you so long to finally tell me what your lips told me back in that music room." He pulled back and placed a happy kiss to her lips then rested his forehead against hers to look at her with a smile, "I like you too. Very much so. You've brought life back into my world of endless darkness." She was dear to him. He knew that whatever was to come next, he would protect her with his life.

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur gritted her teeth and tried harder to push herself away from his body as he purred into her ear. Her nails scratched at his skin and her tiny fists beat upon him but to no avail. To him her feeble attempts at escape probably felt like nothing more than a butterfly's wings beating at the wind. The tears became so much more profound when he called her that name. She may have been strong by standing up to him but she was still but a young girl easily hurt by cruel words. She even found herself comparing this incident to the one in her past when she was let out of the house for a brief amount of time. She had found a small group of girls her age who immediately went to calling her names and left her crying/in the middle of an attack.

She closed her eyes and felt her strength leaving her. Her body was becoming more limp and the fire in her was diminishing. She heard what he had said before he leaning in closer to sink his fangs into her neck and she felt a little chuckle pass through her slightly parted lips, "I don't believe in God. So I'm sorry but I'll disappoint you." As his fangs penetrated her body, Fleur-de-Lys gritted her teeth together once more against the pain. She would not scream, not if that would give him pleasure but still the tears would not stop though she did manage to slow them. She opened her pale green eyes once more and whispered, "Papa, nous allons voir les uns les autres une fois de plus ...wouldn't that be great?"

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:Is Fleur's alright? If Sebastian intends this to be more painful just let me know.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx This was one of those things that Edan didn't really know how to handle. He hated it when girls cried. It was the Kryptonite to his Superman.
It snuck up on him and killed him every time. It was really hard to keep the bad boy front when you had a girl crying into your chest.
Edan was a big old teddy bear and he didn't like the feeling of your heart being ripped out of your chest and fed to bears.
Yeah, crying girls gave him that feeling

Edan sat up slowly in the bed as he saw the tears begin to fall and braced himself as she wrapped her arms around him.
Quickly, he decided he couldn't just leave his arms limp at his sides. So he threaded his arms around her and sort of just held her.

Many times he would find the awkwardness of a girl's crying in silence suffocating. But he was just glad that she came to him.

After a good three minutes he began rubbing he back a little.
"Do we wanna talk it out yet? I'm all ears." He chuckled and leaned back a little in his bed to try and get a look at her face.
"I have time for a little discussion. I'm not going anywhere, the mean old nurse lady won't let me."

[[OoC: I like Hatter's idea. That way we don't have to integrate another character in. The last wave was hard enough.]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
Body & Blood

User ImageThe more she struggled, the more his teeth sank into her body. His iron grip kept her fixed in place to his body. Had he wanted, Sebastian could have broken her body. Again, his hungry mind reminded him that it was not of good use to kill her without playing first. Images of Angelique flashed through his head. Sebastian smiled as he remembered when he had turned her and twisted her. He wanted to do the same. Maybe this girl would be the one.

Dark laughter bubbled up from his chest. An endorphin high pulsated throughout his body. He simply chuckled at her reply. His eyes fluttered shut as her blood hit his tongue and slid down his throat. His throat pulsed in movement, yet he almost physically cringed at the taste. It was comparable to a fine, thick wine compared to a weak wine. Her blood was the weak wine. What he loved about blood was its high iron content; he was not tasting it. Her blood was thin and iron-deficient.

Sebastian finished drinking from her. Then, he threw her to the ground. His pointed tongue slithered out over his teeth and lips to gather the blood. "Disgusting," he spat. "You are spared, flower girl. Your blood is too putrid for my taste. However..." He lowered his head and knelt down to her level on the ground. "That doesn't mean I don't have to have fun with you."

An evil grin spread over his lips.

OOC : Truthfully, I was pretty nervous about him biting her in the first place. I'm just glad you're alright with it. Whatever level of pain is comfortable with you is fine by me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

She was regretting telling him. She was thinking that this wasn't going to end well. She was thinking too many things at once, and it was all hurting her head. Poor Raven was confused and upset at the same time. She barely noticed that her hand was still in Alexander's. She had turned her head and her eyes away from him. This would tear a huge whole in her heart. She knew it would, and she knew that it would all come crashing down onto her.
The rejection she expected never came.

Raven swallowed hard as a hand came under her chin. It was lifted and turned to look Alexander in the eyes. Raven trembled in fear and in anticipation. The look in his eyes was warm and accepting and...loving? She was not sure of that last thought, but she was comforted when he pulled her into a warm embrace. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the current situation. Quickly, her body relaxed and she gently wrapped her arms around his stronger, taller form. Heat filled her cheeks at the mention of her kissing him. Figures. It was just a kiss, but, regardless, she blushed.

Alexander pulled away. Raven nearly fell over because she was entirely leaning on him. It turned out that she did not need to worry for he was back. This time his lips were on hers. Instantly, her eyes closed and feelings soared through her. The feelings were indeed indescribable; she could not distinguish one from another. They blended all together and created a pleasant mix of emotions that placed her on an all-time high. When he pulled away, Raven found herself wanting more. Just one more chaste kiss. She had not kissed him since that day in the music room. Yet, somehow, the current kiss was enough.

He rested his forehead on hers. She looked up at him. Happiness pulsated from between them. Raven looked up at him with a smile of her own. She knew it was okay to touch him. She lifted a hand and tentatively rested it on his cheek. Raven leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed his other cheek. "You will never be alone again," she murmured against his skin.

Raven pulled away; her eyes met his and were truthful in their expression. Though Alexander had never said so, she sensed that he had been alone for a long time. She wanted to see him happy, and she intended to make him so.

OOC : words and more words  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Arms faltered but then wrapped around her. Edan's comforting warmth engulfed her. Her shuddering body grew more violent as she cried harder and harder. As the seconds passed, her body calmed in time with her tears. All the pain and heartache that had building up since the beginning was finally bleeding out of her system. Left behind was only the bittersweet taste of melancholy in the back of her throat.

Angelique wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself to his eye level. She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck. Angelique was not usually--hardly ever--like this, but she needed physical closeness. There were so few people who could provide that for her. She felt as if Edan were one of those people. This meant that she could trust him.

Her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt. Angelique slowly pulled her head away from his shoulder. He looked into her eyes and laughed good-naturedly. She fluttered her eyelashes in order to rid the tears from her vision. She was hardly aware of the lack of physical distance between them. All she cared about was receiving comfort. At his joke, Angelique cracked a small smile.

"I was...thinking of my family,"
she whispered. Angelique stared past him into space, remembering her family. She could remember her parents and how much she loved them. She could remember Cecile. She could remember seeing her parents' watching their youngest suffer from an unknown illness. They were all dead. "They're...gone."

Angelique glanced down at her poofy Lolita skirt and sighed deeply.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

#CD950C
════════════════════════════

↘↘ Walking around grew boring, though Amelia was almost to the gardens, they always looked so peaceful and beautiful at this time.

↘↘ Running her hand along the walls as she walked, Amelia started to hum lightly. Her humming, however, was cut completely short as she skidded to a halt, body in complete shock from what she was seeing. A man has his moth buried in the neck of a young girl. What was he doing? Amelia watched as his long teeth pulled out from her, wincing as he threw her to the ground and licked his lips, licking up... blood. She could hear his voice, and hearing it only stirred a fire inside of her.

↘↘ Amelia stepped from her hiding place and walked over to the two quickly. "Don't you see that you've already hurt her? Why scare her more??" Her voice was harsh, and full of anger, he was a monster, and she was an innocent little girl. It must be an adrenaline rush, because she wasn't scared at all... well, not as much as she would be.

════════════════════════════

[ popping in(: dinner outfit ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 am
[[Angel, I'll be able to reply sometime Thursday. Right now I'm studying for my last exam, so any replies from me will be slow.]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:15 pm
[[ No worries(: I've been busy with homework so I totally understand! ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:01 pm
Body & Blood

User ImageThe sweet high of victory pulsed through him. His evil grin grew until it consumed his face, twisting it into a truly monstrous countenance. She lay on the ground, blood dripping from the wound in her throat. Sebastian towered over the girl. His body tensed and was ready to spring when a loud and harsh feminine voice broke his concentration.

Immediately, irritation fizzled down his spine as he slowly looked over his shoulder. He had more than a momentary urge to throw the girl against the ground and rip out her heart. He had eaten human hearts before, and the thought made his mouth water. The girl was much smaller in stature than he. His grin turned into a grimace as he stared at her. He inhaled, nostrils flaring; his pupils dilated in hunger. The girl's body language spoke to him of bravery. Foolish bravery, albeit, yet bravery nonetheless. It took him off-guard. Momentarily, his thoughts flashed to Angelique and Kasey: their defiance and their persistence. She reminded him of them. Sebastian wondered how long it would take to break this one.

Sebastian stepped forward just outside of the girl's personal space. He inhaled the chemicals that radiated from her flesh. Sweat and a spike of fear mixed with an overload of adrenaline. "Your business in my affairs is none of your concern, girl," he murmured. His eyes flashed and he smiled. "Of course, I can always let her go. In exchange for you. You seem to be very...interesting."

Sebastian took another step toward her. "What is your name? I do not want you to die nameless."

OOC : -------  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games