Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

"I knew it....so he's still just a pup. Oh well, no matter. It'll just make things more fun", Said Vertigo as he grew bored and takes his leave. He makes a more sinister grin with excitment knowing that things will be more difficult than he ever hoped for. "I'll be waiting for you....my little lab rat", he giggles madly as he fades away into the darkness of the corridor.

Shadow made no response as his eyes were still full of confusion, yet still blinded with heightened rapture in his psyche. He may be settled for the moment, but anything could set him off again for another sloppy seconds for carnage.

(Sorry for the short post. I cant think of anything)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm
Cross pushed Vincent back in a mere push of will. His eyes closing as he felt another disturbance. He jumped up as a huge explosion came up the pillar. Cross flipped backward and he growled loudly.

"What the hell?" Cross hissed. Vincent's eyes went down and in that moment a figure rose..his hand meeting Vincent's forehead. The explosion took up the top of the pillar. A voice was coming from below...it was Hades once again. He was headed not toward the two brothers..but towards a sole source of energy.

"Komm spielen wenig CAEL. Sie werden es nicht verpasst durch diese Ratten und ich eine gute Mahlzeit!!" The howl came from Hades. He lifted his hand ripping out the lungs of one of the few soldiers standing between him and Cael.

"You are such a pain in my a** even in your recreation Hades." Cael said softly and lifted his blade.

"It'll end here." Cael growled. Hades rose a hand and did a talking mock with it as he rolled his eyes.

"Ich sauge ihre Befugnisse nach..ich diesem ganzen Leidensweg als ich erstellt wurde. Ich will Vincent und Kreuz ... aber auf meine Bedingungen." Hades spoke and walked closer. Cael and Hades met in the middle of the wreckage. Hades threw Cael like a toy through one of the pillars.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:33 am
"Come on Sha Sha..." Mirage whispered once more staring at him in his confused eyes. It really must been a weird image seeing the two of them; a semi calm little kid sitting on her knees infront of a once raging beast...humph. Keeping eye contact, Mirage held her hand out infront of her, the dark matter forming a thin flute. Well it was more summoned it more than anything.

"Please work and calm him..."she pleaded to herself then began to play  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm
Hades's hand lifted and dropped down on Cael's head several times as he was diffidently stronger at this point. Then Cael's boot pushed him back. Hades felt a figure push against his back. His body turned and in that instance his fist stopped within an inch from the girl's face. His eyes being caught in hers.

"Who is this?" Hades thought as his eyes were wide. His memory jolted for a brief second.

Standing between Cross and Vincent. His left arm hanging down low. Fate's eyes held Vincent's.

"You didn't think that I'd let you go get yourself killed.."Fate said his ears lowering.

"Did you?"He asked. Fate's left arm was broken. He had been fighting through alot of the Cael troops to just get here. He had seen Hades's awakening..and he had finally connected the dots.

Vincent's eyes closed and he shook his head back and forth.

"Cross. I'll knock him out of the way if I have to.." Vincent spoke calmly. Cross's eyes went up toward Vincent.

"You wouldn't dare.."Cross hissed and Fate turned his head toward Cross.

"Shut up dad."he hissed.

"Or did you think you could keep that secret from me?" Fate growled. Cross's eyes turned back to Fate in a moment of pure spite toward his only son. Why did he have to stick his nose were it simply didn't belong? Now of all times to do so?

"You know I did it to protect you.." Cross growled. Then in a moment of pure shock Cross watched a blast of dark matter send Fate flying. His head turning as he watched Fate crash through a building below. In that moment..Cross felt something he'd never felt before for Vincent. Pure hate..

"YOU b*****d!!!!!"Cross howled so loud that pieces of rubble below began to rise as his power rose in his anger. Matter rose from the ground ..the light wrapped around the hexus pillars. As the matter rose his yell came out more like a eagles cry.

Vincent's eyes watched Fate hit the ground. His eyes then went up to see Cross's power rising..watching his matter raise around him and the pillars below. Cross's body began to change as his matter did the same.

"Finally.."Vincent said a smirk appearing on his face.

"You've gotten serious." he said as he heard the souls singing above. Feeling the tensity of the fight unwrapping itself.

Image of matter: User Image

Cross: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYcP6YmDpc  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm
Tori stepped back when she saw a fist only an inch from her face and she stared back into a pair of wide curious eyes. For a moment, this complete stranger seemed so familiar. It gave her a guilty feeling in the pit of her stomach and she frowned slightly as her hand slowly reached out. "Abyss?" she asked in a hopeful hushed tone. But the moment ended quickly when she heard the sound of what seemed to be an eagle's cry. She looked away and her hand dropped back to her side as she watched what was happening. Her eyes widened while her fists trembled at the sight of Fate crashing down into the ground. She growled in hatred but mostly because that feeling of guilt was swelling up inside her now. She ran off without another word to Hades since Fate was her main concern now. She had promised Cross that she would keep Fate safe and she'd look out for him. There was no way she was going to let Cross down. Not now. Not after all he had done for her. Fate was her responsibility and she was going to do everything in her power to make sure he was alright. She wanted to rip Vincent's head off like a doll at this point but she reminded herself to stay out of it. As much as she hated it, Cross had to handle Vincent on his own. This was his battle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm
Hades's head went up looking at the two above. Cross's anger had grabbed his attention. Then he heard the girl say a name..Abyss? Hades's eyes went back to see the girl running to the side of the boy who had crashed into the road.

"Stop right were you are!" Came a voice as a figure stood above Fate infront of Tori. Holding a gun up toward her. It was the general of Cael's troop force.

As the gun went off in a brief instant..Hades's form appeared in front of Tori. The sound shook the ground but Hades's head tilted at the general before his matter lifted from the ground going through the man's legs and back through his throat.

Hades turned his head toward Tori and nodded lightly.

"This time."he said and the general's body collapsed. With that..Hades was absorbed in his matter and disappeared like water into the sewer.

Fate's form slowly lifted itself as he watched the body fall over. He stumbled and he groaned lightly. Blood was pouring from his forehead. His vision was still blurry. But he didn't care really. Then he turned and his eyes met Tori's.

User Image
VS
User Image

Slowly as if in mid song..the soul's tone changed. Cross's eyes were closed as his new found power began to come to a calm. His power's were still wrapped with Vincent's now..but it didn't matter anymore.

"You went to far..brother." Cross said and he lowered his head in a sigh.

Vincent looked down at the wrecked city below and he shook his head.

"If thats what you really believe little brother then you are a fool. I finally woke you up. You needed a push over the edge to unleash that final gate of power..so I gave it to you." Vincent said and his matter began to form into wolves below as his matter collected.

Cross's matter down below that was in particles began to form birds. It was as if Cross's and Vincent's matters were making armies for there respective creators.

"Well then Vincent..congratulations..you've won." Cross said and he chuckled.

"Is it really worth all of this?" he asked. Vincent shook his head and laughed lightly.

"Its worth alot more then you think brother."

As the souls songs had became two different songs entirely it seemed as if the souls were split between Vincent and Cross once again. Cross as the savior of his kind? Or was Vincent the true savior? To this point it was to hard to truly tell. One was vicious in his plan while the other had been taking a much nicer route.

Cross's eyes opened and in a burst of speed he and Vincent collided. As the two bolted at each other each impact shinned in the matter of which got the better hit in that engagement. As it changed with each collision the two armies of matter collided on the road below.

Some wolves were ripping off the heads and wings of Cross's birds were other wolves were getting there eyes clawed out. Being overpowered by the birds. It wasn't a one sided fight between the two. It was dead even.

Vincent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uVNkG2A458&feature=related

Cross's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-iykqGmrE  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm
Tori barely had the time to figure out what the hell had happened when Hades disappeared in a liquid form. She blinked for a moment as she tried to calm down the scrambled mess inside her head. First, Hades had protected her which was something she was sure was incredibly unusual. Second, his words had given her that familiar feeling once again, as if she had known him from somewhere before, but she ignored it as she could worry about that later. And lastly, she had to check on Fate. She looked up to see that Fate was looking directly at her but she couldn't quite tell what he was thinking. Though that didn't seem to bother her much since she was distracted by the blood dripping from his head. She ran over to him and she gave a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry..." she said to him softly as she took her sleeve and began trying to wipe off the blood so she could find out where the wound was. "I was supposed to protect you and I couldn't. Instead someone had to step in and save my a** again." she muttered to herself, seeming like she was in a daze but trying her hardest to focus. "So let me guess, you figured out Cross is your dad and you got involved to help him?" she asked curiously before shaking her head. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that. Probably could save that for another time. I should be asking if you're ok. You look like s**t..." she said to lighten the mood some as tears were already starting to form though she fought against them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm
" I don't know if I should be pissed at you." Fate said with a chuckle.

"Or if I should love you." he said softly and then his eyes began to unfocus.
"I came because I needed to know." Fate said with his eyes blurring completely out now.

"I needed to know if I was right.." then he felt his feet slip from under him. He fell forward..Fate was unfit to help his father now. His consciousness falling from him in that instant.

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's form emerged above Cross's. His foot coming down and connecting with Cross's arms. The explosion that followed shook the pillars. Cross grabbed Vincent's foot and threw him. Vincent's forehead nailing the ground with a cracking noise. Vincent rolled and he felt a very unfamiliar feeling..the warm liquid trickled down his head and he could taste the bitterness in it. He had not grown to keen on the taste as the only other time he'd ever had this occurrence was the night his wife died on the ship. His eyes held Cross's for several seconds as he stood back up. His feet solidly pushing into the ground as he let the feeling of this liquid indulge him for a moment. He had almost forgotten that sensation when your own blood pours down your face.

"It's been way to long since I tasted this." Vincent said to himself and looked up at Cross. A smile forming on his face. He wasn't intimidated by it at all? Vincent's eyes almost said the story to Cross by themselves. Vincent was indeed a beast with a purpose in all of this madness he had spawned. Cross wouldn't beat Vincent by injuring him as this was proving to him now. It would be a fight were one or the other wouldn't be walking out. Vincent's eyes looked into the cold blue eyes of the kind little brother he knew as Cross. What he did to Fate had done more then even Vincent could have expected.

"Thats more like it brother." and the he bolted at Cross. There fists connecting before Vincent's knee nailed Cross in the face. His blade coming down and meeting Cross's. The two pushed each other off and matter ripped down the streets. Black matter to the north and white to the south. As each attack went there separate ways it sent thousands of pieces of rubble flying every which way. Anyone caught in the attack was most likely mince meat before they could say anything much less defend themselves from the attack. As rubble slowly dropped down on each end of the radius the two were starring at each other once again. A literal stand off. Then they lifted there blades again. Ready for another go.

Cross flipped forward and Vincent flipped over his strike. Hitting Cross across the back of the head with his elbow. Then Cross's foot rose up nailing Vincent's jaw. Sending a tooth flying out of Vincent's mouth. Cross bolted at Vincent and was caught mid air and slammed down onto the back of his head. Now the warm liquid slowly dripped out of the back of the younger brother's head. The weird sensation was one much more familiar to Cross then it was to Vincent. He however had no time to focus on the injury as his older brother was right on top of him looking to take the advantage that had revealed itself.

Cross's feet lifted up in automatic defense as he kicked his older brother in the face. His fingers collecting matter on the tips. He then flipped his wrist. Sending matter like nails flying at Vincent. Vincent's arms went up and the impact caused blood to pour onto the ground. Vincent's matter began to push out each needle piece by piece. As he did so it was visible that each hole began to close up very slowly as matter went into it. Vincent wasn't one that used his matter for such a purpose on many a occasion. Cross knew that but he didn't expect him to be sufficient at it as it takes a lot of practice to pull such a feat off. Cross's eyes watched Vincent's matter at work for several moments before he saw Vincent's hand gripping his blade hilt tightly. Slowly Cross's fingers tightened around the hard wood of his hilt.

Vincent then lifted his blade and the two bolted again. This time Vincent went for a much different reaction on Cross's part. Cross went for Vincent's head and got nothing but air. Vincent's blade hilt went up hitting Cross in the jaw like a uppercut. This caused Cross's head to bolt up before Vincent flip kicked him across the temple sending him stumbling toward the edge. Rocks slowly crumbling under his feet causing him to look back. Cross didn't want to fall back even with his wings as he didn't want to risk such a dangerous place to fight Vincent at. Vincent was good on solid ground but was smart enough to exploit even more advantages while his in the air. Cross knew to go into the air against Vincent would be the worst idea he could have right now.

Vincent went toward Cross before Cross came upward with a huge right hook. The impact caused a explosion which sent Vincent flying through one of his own pillars. Landing perfectly on one of the lower ones as he wiped his mouth clean of the blood that stained it. He spat onto the rocks and looked up at his younger brother as a smirk spread over his face once more. Cross was starting to finally show what Vincent needed from him. A FIGHTER! Not a pansy like he was fighting before. His sword slowly lifted in his hand as he looked at the pillars around him. He was coming up with a strategy as he could tell that this fight would end up being all about how the environment came into play.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am
Tori chuckled at what he said but as she opened her mouth to call him a baka, she noticed he passed out. She caught him as he fell forward and then carefully laid him across the ground as the tears rolled down her cheeks despite her reluctance. "Dammit Fate! You can be pissed at me all you want as long as you stay alive got it?!" she shouted at him as she had torn off her sleeve to use it as a bandage to wrap around his head to stop the bleeding for now. "Was finding out really worth putting yourself in so much harm, huh? Couldn't you have been patient? If you had just waited until this was over, I would've told you whatever you wanted to know. Baka..." she muttered quietly before she sighed and ruffled his hair with a small smile. "Just hang in there, please? I won't be gone long, I promise." she added as she slowly stood up, her black crow wings unfolding along with her wolf ears and matter dripping from her finger tips. The red blood-like matter began to wrap itself around her arms like gloves that stretched out to give her long sharp claws as she looked towards Vincent and Cross. She knew Cross didn't want anyone to get involved, but there was no way she could sit around any longer. Too many people have already suffered trying to protect her. Now it was time to return the favor. She stood beside Cross with a cold look in her eyes as she glared at Vincent. "Right now I don't care what you have to say. Vincent isn't just your problem anymore. So whether you like it or not, I'm stepping in." she told Cross as she let the last tear she'd ever cry fall to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 pm

User Image
VS
User Image

As Cross's ears twitched..so did his eyes. His head turned toward Tori and in that moment his white cat like eyes held hers with much intent behind them. Cross knew what he had told Tori was important to her just as it was so important to him. He couldn't tell her to turn her back to him and Vincent now and idly sit on the side lines any further. At this point..there was no way he could protect her from this. His hands gripped themselves tightly and his matter that wrapped around the pillars began to expand.

"I will not let Shadow or my son back into this." Cross said softly and his eyes closed lightly.

"Shadow is unstable and you know that. If he fights Vincent at this point in time..he will only feed Vincent and that will merely kill Shadow. Fate on the other hand.."Cross said softly. His eyes opening back up and the matter expanding around the pillars like a shield. He could tell that what had brought Tori here was exactly the same reason Cross's power had booted up to such a high standard. She was just as angry as he was at such a moment of pain for Fate.

"You can't let that over take your thoughts any further then this point little sister. Otherwise we will both die in this battlefield. Because if you lose it and go get killed by Vincent..so will I. So don't be a baka.."Cross said tilting his head back toward there older brother Vincent. The time for him to talk to Tori was coming to its end. Vincent wouldn't sit idly by and watch them talk for long. He knew Vincent better at this point. He wasn't listening to the two of them talk, but thinking of who to eliminate first and how to do so without any risk to himself.

"Are you two done now?" Vincent asked as his form floated in front of them now. Cross's teeth gritted and in a burst the part of the pillar he stood on tilted and his form came up on Vincent. The two met knee to knee causing a explosion. Cross grabbed Vincent by the head and brought him down onto his knee. This caused a grunt from Vincent and Vincent pushed him back. Matter forming in his right hand at the finger tips. Cross's matter forming in his left at the finger tips as well. The two flipped there wrists simultaneously. The explosions were plentiful. There forms appeared in the middle of these explosions and Cross landed a hard shot to Vincent's ribs. The shot caused Vincent to stumbled to the right before Cross lifted his knee back into Vincent's face again.

"Were far from done big brother." Cross growled and then he gripped Vincent by the back of the head aiming to throw him down but Vincent's sword came at his head causing him to slip backward. Vincent's opposite hand which was his right brought down a huge orb of matter as it hit..butterflies flew through Cross's right shoulder and the explosion followed. Vincent flew up into the air and his eyes revolved in there sockets as he laughed. Cross's form crashed through one of the pillars below and smoke began to pour into the air.

Cross's form floated back into the air with his wound slowly closing. His eyes holding the devilish red eyes of his older brother as the hole in his shoulder began to reconnect. He had not used his matter very often to heal such a wound as this one. Vincent charged at him again and this time the two connected head to head. Blood dripped down both there foreheads before the explosion that sent them both crashing down onto pillars below. As Cross lifted himself back up his hand lifted as Vincent's form charged. A explosion of white birds flying out of Vincent's left shoulder.

Vincent landed abruptly on a pillar top. His form began to lift itself up and Cross came flying and tackled him off of it. As the two spiraled downward Vincent crashed through a pillar. As they approached a second Vincent lifted his hands and began pushing sharp needle like matter into Cross's right eye. As Cross yelled out Vincent's left hand pulled him downward by the neck and Vincent landed feet first on the side of the pillar as Cross went head first through it. As it collapsed..Vincent jumped to the next pillar. His right hand wrapping around his left shoulder. The warm liquid filling his hand as he pushed against the bone. The loud crack symbolized Vincent popping the bone back into place.

The souls were still playing there music as the battle raged on. Cross was lifting himself up on one of the lowest pillars. His matter pushing his right shoulder back into place causing him to growl in pain. He stumbled as he tried to refocus. He knew the battle was going to be intense but Vincent was defiantly giving just as good as he was taking. If not worse! Cross set down onto a knee as he could tell that Vincent's focus was off of him momentarily.

Vincent's hand slowly fell from his shoulder and lifted up to his nose. As he popped it back into place he could feel the blood pouring down his hand. Talk about a nose bleed. Vincent chuckled lightly and shook his head. This fight was one he aimed to win and he knew Cross was going to be one hell of a challenge. His eyes going up toward the girl above him named Tori.

"Well little sister. Do you think you can keep up? We'll see if Abyss played his role to the key shall we?." Vincent asked lightly.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSl2zsTUTP8&feature=related

(you can consider that link going on for the rest of the fight folks. cause its a 3 hour list..XD. now since this is considered my big "fight" of the rp then I will be decorative from here on out.)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am
What's the point of being something special something the public hates if I can't really do anything?! Mirage thought as she looked up after playing her flute. Somehow the melody she played knocked Shadow out so it was a better result than what she expected-which was getting her face torn off. She heard the noise first when she looked up seeing fighting occuring. She wondered why she wasn't detected until she saw the purple outline of a wing over her. Focusing again she saw-if she was correct- her uncle Cross fighting with her father...and it looked like it really going to happen this time around. Growling came from one side of her and she saw one of the wolves getting ready to pounce her-which she thought- she quickly climbed onto her raven's back and got out of harms way. For now. She had her eyes locked on her father mostly when she buried her face into the bird's fur and flew past the barrier. She landed and stayed behind a boulder wondering what she could do to help. She hated how she was so young so weak physically that is...one of them can break her like a twig.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 am

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's eyes slowly went back to his younger brother Cross. Cross's form slowly lifted itself back up. The two had already started explosively against one another and it looked like the two were going to engage again. Cross lifted himself into the air and dropped lightly back onto the pillar were Vincent stood. The two paced back and forth looking at one another momentarily. Vincent's eyes were focused were Cross's were unstable in there intents.

"Do you truly seek for my death brother? Or do you plan to save the world by getting your a** handed to you?" Vincent asked with his eyes revolving in there sockets. He could tell how Cross was thinking at this point. He needed Cross to want it enough to kill him for it. He needed Cross to go fully out against him the entire fight. He needed to keep Cross's rage intact! He felt two forms other then the 3 of them on the pillars inside of Cross's barrier. He looked down and in that instant his eyes looked into the startled eyes of his daughter. He nodded briefly as if in reassurance before he bolted in a moment of unimaginable speed.

"I've never been one to seek the death of a brethren brother. But if you continue to force my hand I will not have the choice!"Cross growled as the two impacted again. This time Cross landed a knee to the ribs as Vincent landed a right hook across Cross's temple. They were landing blows on one another constantly. Vincent's right hand cracked as it nailed Cross's temple again. Cross stumbled and as this gave Vincent a brief moment..his matter began to wrap around his hand. Popping bones back into place. Cross then spined his right foot nailing Vincent in the middle of his forehead. Vincent rolled over his own head and as Cross charged him Vincent in a moment of intense speed and quick thinking charged under Cross. A loud cracking noise going through the air again.

Vincent's horns poked through Cross's back. The warm red liquid slowly pouring down Vincent's horns onto his face. Vincent threw Cross in that instant sending him flying through one of the pillars below. Cross's form landed and rolled across a pillar before landing on the pillar below it. Cross's form slowly lifted itself as matter poured into the wounds again. Matter wrapped around his hands as Vincent flew threw the air at him. His hands turning in a moment of surprise for his older brother. The blast would of blinded anyone who was watching momentarily. Vincent's matter wrapped around him like a shield but as the attack pierced through it..it went straight through Vincent's right side. As the vision of anyone watching returned they would see Vincent crash into the ground below.

"Just let it end Vincent! There is no point in one of us dying here today! Can't you see that!? For christ sake Vincent..STOP!"Cross yelled at Vincent who slowly got up to his feet. Blood pouring onto the rubble below his figure. He slowly lifted himself into the air and Vincent smirked at Cross with his eyes revolving in there sockets again. He was not backing down just as he knew Cross wasn't going to either.

I am seeing this through to the end brother. Unless you are going to let your son die to the hands of the government..I wage you are going to do the exact same! Vincent growled and in that moment Cross charged him again. Vincent caught Cross and sent him flying through one of the pillars causing it to collapse. As Cross got up on the next pillar. Vincent flew downward and his feet nailed Cross across the head sending Cross stumbling down to the one below.

Come brother. You know that neither of us are close from being done. So why do you preach of already giving up on this fight? Do you not wish to see which of us is truly meant to survive? Are you afraid to see who is meant to live this battlefield today!? Vincent spoke very cruelly. Aiming to make Cross see his point in a different fashion. This was more then just there pride on the line. If they didn't do this then everyone else's work would be for nothing! As Cross looked up at Vincent a small feeling slowly crawled up his throat.

Screw you and your loyalty to Prophecy Vincent! Don't you see that he ruined our lives? Can't you see that he is the reason we lost the greatest people we knew? Don't you see that Nyx and Luna were completely innocent and his experiments threw there lives away!? He has screwed us to lives of nothing but death and cruel irony! Why do you still fight for him!?Cross yelled at Vincent. He couldn't understand the way Vincent was thinking any longer. He loved his son and he loved his friends. He however had no love for his maker in Prophecy. He never would

"Because without Prophecy. None of you would even have met one another. I would've never been made and nor would of you! Abyss and Zero wouldn't of existed! And your son? My daughter? They would never have existed either! If you wish to defend them so Cross then accept that responsibility! FIGHT ME AND SEE IT THROUGH!Vincent roared at him and in that moment Cross exploded again. The two were at such a amazing speed that anyone watching wouldn't be able to tell which form was which. With each explosion it was almost a deafening experience. Cross and Vincent were back to back at each others throats. With each explosion it only seemed that the two were getting more and more ready for there next big engagement.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 am
Tori's eyes widened and she growled as she watched the two babble on then continue to destroy. All of it didn't make much sense to her. Both had good points but there was no good or bad. There was no way to choose who was right and who was wrong. She outstretched her wings and flapped them only once, sending a blade of her red dark matter towards Cross and Vincent as an attempt to stop them from fighting for just a moment. "Dammit! Both of you! This is our future isn't it?! How come it's only you two that get to decide how it ends?!" she shouted as her matter claws grew longer. "Vincent, did you ever stop to think that maybe if we didn't exist it would actually be a good thing?! Do you think we would be in this mess if we weren't around? Why would anyone ever feel normal or proud to be this way? It's sick! We're nothing but freaks of destruction and I don't understand how you could love it so much! Fate wouldn't be hurt! Shadow wouldn't be losing it right now! Nyx and Luna would still be alive... And wouldn't you rather have been alive as a normal man raising a normal little girl who shouldn't have a worry in the world at her age? She shouldn't be watching her own family fight each other to the death like this!" she asked as she shook her head in frustration. "Shadow, Abyss, Zero, Cross, Nyx, Luna, everyone...I love them more than anything in my entire life. But I still can't help but think that things would be a lot better without Prophecy. Without all of this!" she told him through clenched teeth. "Just how is killing each other going to fix anything?!" she asked them as she was tired of being confused and she wanted to know just what was going on in their heads.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 am

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's eyes revolved as he kicked Cross so hard that Cross crashed through a pillar below. The red matter got his attention with a sigh. Vincent's head turned toward his sister with a chuckle and he listened to her with a shake of his head.

That is why both of your logics are way off. We were made this way. Theres no coming back from that rather you want it or not. If I focused on changing myself back I'd get no were. But I do have one thing in mind that neither of you do.Vincent said with his eyes narrowing as he looked into the eyes of his little sister. Why would she step into his way so intently?

Cael isn't a joke kid. You learned that the hard way. Prophecy made us but Cael is who ruined us. Sure you can say this fight is unimportant but look around you. Everybody is watching this. Everyone now sees just how evil this government is. The reason Cross and I are fighting on the other hand?Vincent said with his eyes returning back to his brother who was now standing back up.

Cael is a absorber of powers. Cross is a cleanser. If I die to Cross or Cross dies to me..all power we touch that isn't our own will be destroyed. If Cross died to Cael unlike myself currently..Cael couldn't absorb his powers as his powers are completly opposite of Cross's. Were he is like a machine and Cross a sponge. Cross and I could react to each other and absorb one another, but Cael could not absorb Cross. He however can absorb me. Vincent said turning his head to Tori again.

"On the other hand our powers are ultimately similar. His powers decharges a power he defeats in a fight. Were I am like a battery. Every time I've came in contact with you or Cross..your powers have increased substantialy. However it takes me inflecting damage with my matter to do so. So I made you each my enemy to act as your battery. However I cannot survive if Cross does and he cannot survive if I do/ Either he must destroy me and in turn destroy Cael's biggest power source..or I must destroy him and in turn make it impossible for anyone to absorb my powers after my death. As I said before..Cross is a sponge were I am a battery.

Vincent's eyes went back to Cross. They hated the wrong man when it came down to it and Vincent knew he couldn't change that. But it was down to the fact that one of them needed to die today. One of them needed to be destroyed to avoid Cael's possibility of becoming to powerful.

"After my wife's death I had planned this long before any of you met me. I saved Shadow's life in turn to hope that his powers would greatly surpass mine. Sadly after this day he will not. I have seen the beast yes..but his powers may at tops equal mine. If Cael were to absorb me he would destroy Shadow and each of you afterword."Vincent sighed and looked back to Cross.

"So who's the real monster now brother? Sister? Is it your maker who put his life's work into putting you all in a safe place. Into training and raising you all..or the man who destroyed our creator and in turn hopes to destroy us?  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 am
Tori's eye twitched and she gave a heavy sigh to keep her temper from going to the extreme. "Baka..." she said to him with a low growl. "Don't you get it?! If Prophecy hadn't made us in the first place then Cael wouldn't have had anything to ruin! Prophecy should have been fully prepared for what might happen when he created us! He should have known that the government would want to use like damn lab rats! Almost every creation comes with consequences." she told him as calmly as she could manage. "This all just feels like a sick twisted game where you can't really win unless you lose. That just isn't fair. But I guess life never is. I'm not going to accept this so yeah I'm gonna be a pain in the a** and I'll keep getting in your way. I don't believe it has to end like this. Hell, games have cheats don't they?!" she asked with a grin as she snickered. "So ******** Prophecy. ******** Cael. And ******** fate." she said sharply before jumping down from the pillar was on. When she got enough speed from falling in the air, she put her arms in front of her and spiraled to use her claws like a drill as she headed straight for Vincent.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff