Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Considering Johan was facing the direction that the attack from Itachi came from, he could see it coming as he noticed Itachi's hands moving as if he was summoning powers or something. The fireballs were definitely a huge give away too. Johan instinctively went into battle mode to prepare for this. Why the hell was Itachi attacking anyone, even if only in training or sparring, in the middle of a busy street!? He cursed Will mentally for leaving him in the position he was in as the Satan Owl dodged.

Johan's eyes narrowed and simply held up both of his arms, palms facing towards the huge firey creature's Itachi had summoned. The two things were then basically sucked into thin air like a vaccuum, towards the palms of Johan's hands. Every trace of Itachi's summoned creatures vanished into thin air. "Itachi. Stop this. Do you even know you are attacking in the middle of a busy street with innocent people around?" he shouted up to the Heated Owl.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 pm
Itachi then came into view as he emerged from wherever it was he was hiding. " Will started this when he kicked me across a street with people into a crowded bar full of people fighting. I am simply accepting his challenge. Besides the fiery creatures were more for show then anything else they were to scare the crowd away so civilian casualties would be low to noneexistant and it seems to have worked." said itachi refering to the now empty streets as people has quickly fled the street when the fire creatures appeared. " So how about it will ready for round 2?" asked itachi as he got into a fighting stance to avoid being taken by surprise. He was currently floating in the air as fire came from his feet keeping him up for emergency evasion against wills lightning attacks.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 pm
((sorry I'm just now posting ya'll))

Jeannie smiled at Lucien's comment. She took another sip of her coffee and then began to walk off with Lucien. "Well let's hope things go smoothly" she said with a toothy grin. She had no idea that Amara would be there or even the herald of mind. Jeannie just enjoyed Lucien's company for right now. "After this little outing in New York, we should take a trip, to like the Caiman Islands or something" she said.

Noel looked at the panicked young man as he mentioned Sydney. "What's wrong with Sydney?" she asked after Roulin questioned. "Give us details son" she said in a motherly tone. They already had a mission and why in the world would a herald need their help?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 pm
"Probably not, the UNS has amazing ways of covering up stories and paying off people. It's kind of odd how quickly they do it to." He said as he began to think of times that he had seen people being payed off by the UNS to keep what they've seen under wraps. He smiled a little and looked back at Bailey. "It's alright I understand there are plenty of people here that you've got to meet. Just be careful, the leaders of the UNS can be a little distant, and stay away from Thomas no one seems to like him and only a few people tolerrate him but I'm sure he has his reasons." He said as he looked towards the exit. "Well if you're ready to get out of here I'm sure the second we walk out the main gate we'll find someone in the UNS for you to meet."  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

The ring was now on Jaylins finger as he looked to Elle looking for an answer, once she began to give it he only wondered if she was trying to dig in his past and with thought in mind led to his next statement. "Is the intelligent Elle trying to peer into my past?" He questioned teasingly as the ring began its function, the ring focused on his thoughts which was of their conversation of technology and the inventions that both Elle and Jaylin had made, the hologram was that of his days in college, when he was working on the W.A.M.S system. This system was solely focused around nanotechnology and eventually he finished it and sold it though at the time it was only in its first phase. The hologram went on to show his time in the Military, it was there that he learned to use several weapons and where he created his martial arts style, his precision with a firearm was excellent hitting nine out of ten speedy targets in rapid succession but he doesn't use them very much though he does own a pair, those of his own creation and ones he had created for him since he is no gun or blacksmith. His training is not all he gained from the Military, his knowledge had greatly increased during his travels around the world and it all led up to who he was today, as well as the many inventions he has around those he had sold and kept for himself. The hologram soon stopped as that's all Jaylin would allow to be shown, he didn't want to make it easy for her, if she wanted to know more about him then she'll have to go about it just as any other would which he was sure would happen in due time. "This is a interesting little device you have here Elle.... I wonder what it would bring up for you." He stated as he handed it back to her unsure if she gave it to him just to put on or for keeps.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 am
Elle looked at Jaylin's story play as she watched in amazement. When he took it off and asked her what it would reveal about her, she paused for a second before ignoring it all together. "You can have it if you want" she said. "Like I said ours used to play us bedtimes story" she told him. "Just think of it as a gift" she told him with a smirk. Elle hadn't enjoyed another person's presence like this....ever.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 am
Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin looked Elle in her eyes once more, when he asked about what it would reveal for her she had seem to stiffen up. for what reason he doesn't know and he wasn't about to try and pry it out of her. When giving him the okay for keeping the ring he smiled lightly towards her before speaking. "Thank you Elle." He stated placing the ring back on his left ring finger though this time the hologram did pot up. "Also I now have to return the favor and don't say I don't have to because I do." He added with a smile as he now thought of what he was to get her, he didn't have anything with him besides perhaps the computer device he just had out before her arrival and he was still in use of that. "So, what brought you to the Night Owls?" He asked changing the subject a bit while repositioning himself once more though only after taking off the grey jacket to his suit, he was getting a little hot and he wasn't sure what was causing it. But one thing was for sure, he found himself wanting to know more of this young woman before him and he never really been that interested in humans, let alone attracted to them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 am
Elle looked at Jaylin as he asked her what brought her to the night owls. "I don't really know" she said. "I think we just some how stumbled into this group" she said not going into detail. "I do know that this has been quite an experience and I'm learning a lot" she said to him. She then began to wonder what was the gift he was going to give her. She always did like things given to her, and she knew that whatever he gave her would pique her interest, seeing how they seemed to have the same taste when it comes to things.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:07 am
((Got blindsided by the timeskip and insane amount of posts....so lost crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 am
((Nothing has happened involved TFP yet... just about the only relevant thing happening is that the Darkness Herald might have some trouble. Nothing's going on with the UNS. Night Owls are on the a plane headed for NY))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:46 am
((I have work today from 1:30pm to 10pm on EST. So I'm posting once now before I leave so I'm trying not to make people wait for too long.))

Johan frowned slightly at Itachi's arrogant response. "I don't care who started it and who did what. Both of your actions are asinine. And as for no one being hurt, what about those impromptu fireballs you shot off? No one saw those coming before those idiotic fire creatures. Some of them hit buildings and hurt and killed people inside them." he replied curtly and flatly. Johan paused for a couple of seconds to let this sink in through Itachi's apparently thick skull before continuing.

"Will shall not be obliging you or anyone else with any sort of sparring. Save your energy for taking on the Fallen Pheonix. That applies not just to the two of you, but for everyone on our team." Johan was completely serious. He was also very annoyed that both Itachi and Will could be so childish. However, none of this showed on his face or in his tone as he spoke. If Itachi did not comply and stand down, Johan knew he would have to take more forceful measures.

====

Anya nearly tripped when Nikolai pulled her by the wrist again up the stairs to go fetch Roulin and go to Noel. "Hey! Quit pulling me! I can walk on my own you know!" she said aloud, following after Nikolai so she didn't end up getting dragged along the aisle of the plane towards the front where Noel was sitting. She gave Cecilia a look of startled helplessness as Nik dragged Roulin away from her.

Once there, Anya pulled her arm free of Nik's grasp. She also noticed Roulin glance at her, and could tell that the Life Owl really did think Nik had lost his mind this time. Anya simply shrugged with a rather helpless expression on her face. "Don't look at me like that. Besides, he's being serious this time. Trust me. I know when he's being serious..." This was true. When Nik wanted to be completely serious and not act crazy, there was usually a very important reason. Anya knew this from traveling with the Dancing Owl for the past year.

====

Erin watched as Nikolai dragged both Anya and Roulin to the front of the plane. She had no idea what was going on, but it seemed to be rather important. Then, she was trying to decide whether she should listen in by trying to probe either Nik's, Anya's, or Roulin's mind to find out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 am
((UNS---Daryle---Sorry about the lack of posting, having a bit of writers block stressed I will try and work on something for Raven and Nat.))

For the first time in years, Daryle had woken in a cold sweat. His sleep had consisted of those blasted images of Erin and Freya being killed before his very eyes. “Damn that bloody Owl and his mind games…” He groaned while heading towards Armand, Bailey and Luca. Instantly he was able to switch from slightly pissed mode to happy and go lucky. No point in putting a damper on their moods, right? “Ah, bonjour my fine friends, I trust you all slept pleasantly.” He noted the collar around Baileys neck and smiled. “I am liking the new accessory. I am sure it will be a hit on the fashionable streets of Paris.”

Daryle himself was wearing a light pink shirt and black jeans. It was a far cry from his usual colourful ensemble. He pulled out a pair of black shades and put them on. “Sadly, I can not accompany you on your sight seeing tour of this wonderful city, as I have already made arrangements to dine out with my girlfriend and daughter. But, fear not! I shall see you again! Oh, and Armand…that croissant…was heavenly!” His eyes lit up as he indicated to a paper bag which held more than half of the croissant. “I told Freya about it and she insisted that I shared.” He ran a hand through his blonde hair. “Well, I must get going. I can only imagine that my fair love is waiting for her handsome prince to arrive!” He patted Bailey’s head and smiled softly. “It is nice to have a fresh member on the team, especially one as pretty and unique as yourself. And try not to worry about your powers too much, you seem like a strong willed girl so I can see you mastering your Owl in no time at all” With his part said, Daryle…eh….danced away….

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am
Bailey frowned lightly when Daryle patted her head, ruffling her hair a little bit. She didn't like it whene someone did that to her. She smoothed her hair down before looking up at Luca and nodding. Anything was better than staying in this godforsaken room any longer. She had wanted to ask Daryle if his girlfriend and daughter were Owls as well, but she didn't get the chance to before the upbeat Owl took his leave. It would be much quieter without him around singing renditions of Disney songs. "Don't worry about me," Bailey said reassuringly. "I think I'll be able to handle everything fine." She was not at all concerned with her appearance nor with the state of her attire. They would just have to learn to accept her as she was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:43 pm
Luca smiled as Daryle proclaimed that he had to go. "Haha alright Daryle, say hello to the Mrs. and kid for me." He said as he waved goodbye. He looked towards Bailey, who was probably more than ready to go. "Yup with that collar you'll be fine. So where to first Bailey? Anywhere in particular in this wonderful city you'd like to go?" He asked as he motioned towards the door.

Lucien nodded. "I hope things go smoothly as well, but knowing our luck they wont. I'll have to come up with escape routes and smaller alternate plans. I'll whip something up when we're on the plane or boat to New York." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. He looked towards Jeannie when she mentioned taking a trip. Lucien shook his head. "Unfortunately I can't I already took a vacation and I can't afford to take another and have similar results. It sounds nice but there is just no way." He said to her. He turned around and looked towards the Hotel they had all left the other UNS members. "I bet old Thomas is waiting for us, I would hate to make him wait, then he'd get all emotional and probably kill the maid who comes to clean the room." He said with a sigh. "But oh well that's just Thomas for ya. Well Jeannie I think I'll be heading back to the hotel I need to finalize some things with Thomas and Will." He turned to start walking when a spike in energy caught his attention. "What?" He looked towards the source of the energy, but from his position there was nothing to be seen. he sighed and slowly dissolved into mist, before his head disappeared he said. "I'll make more time for us to do this again but for now things are to hectic." Then his head vanished along with the rest of him.

His body reshaped in a spiral of mist, staring forward he was only half suprised to see the people involved. "Will.....Itachi....." He rubbed the bridge of his nose and started to walk forward, he could see Johan was trying to play peacemaker, it wasn't working but then again he was trying to rationalize with the Satan Owl and the Heated Owl it would take more then some stern words and a threat to break up their training lesson. Lucien's eyes became an entoxicating shade of purple once again. He looked at all of the humans who were cowering or trying to get out of the way. "I command you, you will all evacuate the area, you will return in an hour's time with no memory of the incident." He said as all the normal people suddenly froze for a moment. In their own fashion they said. "Yes sir!" And began to evacuate in a more orderly fashion. "There, at least now only collateral damage will be the only factor to consider." He said calmly. "Sibal!" He shouted.

As if on que Sibal leapt from a rooftop with a thunderous clap his body he touched down creating a spiderweb of cracks on the sidewalk and street thanks to his massive weight. He looked up at Lucien who had commanded him. "Sibal raise your shields behind the people so a stray bolt of lightning or a fireball won't melt them to the concrete." Sibal nodded and thrusted out his four arms in different directions. Small nonagon shaped panels formed rotating in his palms. Suddenly much larger scale nonagon shaped barrier panels began to honeycome their way behind the people creating powerful barriers which were one of Sibal's strongest barriers, these would not break from any one attack. "Mission completed. 2319 kinetic panels have been placed sir, anything else?"

"No Sibal that will be all." Lucien said as he watched the fight he looked back at Johan and said. "I understand you don't want this to go on, but Itachi is under Will's service they won't stop even if I commanded them to. Better to clear out the civilians and pass it off as a random Owl incident, I'll be sure to help pay for some of the damages, but knowing these two unless we want to go bankrupt that'll be the best that Paris will get."  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:04 pm
((Mahareshi has approved a 12 hour time skip, the UNS members are now on a plane headed towards New York, all are onboard as for the Will and Itachi event I'll leave that up to Neo and Scythe to decide.))

Lucien sat down in his seat with a laptop infront of him and a glass of water beside him. He was feeding a live stream from New York to keep updated. All the while he had hacked into a satellite where he was taking advantage of the high powered amera to spy on New York. On another screen he was also checking his stocks to see if the destruction had done anything to the NSE, he smiled to see that they were for the most part fine, some had even gone up with the destruction of sections of New York. He clicked a button and sold some of his concrete and construction stocks making a large sum of money. He needed it to help pay for the damages Will and Itachi had caused with their sparring match. "Next time you two decide to spar take it somewhere that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Like a third world country, or one already in a war." He said as he began typing rapidly as he began to set up protection around his news access and began to set up surveillance around their base of operations. He also had a different type of surveillance that he had never gotten the chance to use but now was a perfect opportunity. "We'll be landing shortly so everyone prepare for landing." He knew that the psion that the Fallen Phoenix's had could be an issue, but as long as they weren't close they were fine. He knew also how to hide and protect his mind now that he knew her powers she would no longer be a threat directly to him, as for jeannie she was a skilled psion herself and wouldn't be taken in by mind games, and people like Will and Thomas......Well no one wants to know what's running through their mind.

Luca sat in the plane beside Bailey. "Sorry our tour had to be cut short, I hope you at least saw some of the things you were hoping to." He said with a smile. He laughed a thimself and said. "I guess working for the UNS is more crazy then I first thought." Without thinking he ran his false hand through his hair, the cold metal felt kind of good running along his scalp. He looked forward as a drink for him as well came, it was a dark, nearly black liquid that carried no particular aroma, it was something he found while traveling through North Africa and had grown accumstom to it, he wasn't exactly sure what it was but knew it went down smooth and tasted sort of like rum.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games