Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 pm
{hm.... well.... you could... >x>}
"remember, i'll just bring you back in five minutes" iris pointed out, playing with a small light blue orb. "so might as well just heal.." she murmured, smiling to herself when snow came back in and walked over in silence.
Drake blushed lightly as he bit his lip, not sure what to say to that. then a thought occurred to him. "uhm... i just realized something.... " he whispered, chewing more on his lip now. "i-i still owe you for that bet...don't i?" he whispered, his cheeks burning as he tipped his head up, wishing he could see Erys's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm
The young woman just chuckled. "Your powers don't work on me, remember? Ruthea made sure of that. That why I could never change you."
He smiled sadly. "Would it be fair? I mean, you already made love to Grigorii because of the bet, and I can't give Jayne another reason to destroy you."

{{I don't think I really have another option.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 pm
iris let out a long sigh and shook her head. "there's always eden." she murmured and then pulled a hand through her hair. "but enough arguing... i know you... and even though you loved him dearly, you still haven't found your special one. you really want to die before that?"
Drake let out a long breath as he let his head drop again. "i didn't sleep with him because of our bet...." he mumbled, his pale eyes moving to the floor despite the fact he couldn't see. "and the next time Jayne shows his face around here... weather i'm blind or not; i'm getting rid of him. he's changed. something about him is off... he's not the Jayne i fell in love with...." he huffed, a few tears sliding down his face. he had to admit.... his heart had done a flip when he woke to see Jayne standing over him... but.... that all had been canceled out by that knife across his eyes.

{put the add in the looking for love section?}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm
Hattie smiled. "Something tells me I'm not meant for love."
"I understand," he said, nodding. Pulling the demon closer, Erys started to rock back and forth, humming a meaningless ditty.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 pm
"even i know that's a load of s**t." iris smiled sadly and lightly hugged her friend. "please... just... don't give up now.." she whispered.
Drake gave a tiny sigh and slowly drifted to sleep against the rider, his body going limp as he started to dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Well..' she began, then bit her lip and thought a bit. 'You can't be you forever. You'll have to change back at some point.' she smirked triumphantly. 'Adrian will be more reluctant to let you out now.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm
Hattie chuckled weakly. "Take care of my kids for me, ok? Don't let those idiots ruin their lives?"
It wasn't long before Erys had fallen asleep as well, clutching Drake close.
"You'd be surprised how long I can hold out," chuckled Augustus.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 pm
"watch after them yourself." iris sighed, smiling to herself when snow started to heal Hattie.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 pm
She shook her head. "It's too late," she muttered, leaning her head back. "These are too bad. Even with Snow's healing, the wounds are still too bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm
"nightshade... you're in here... i know it..." iris muttered as she glanced to a corner of the room. "what the hell have you just been standing there for?! you're the one who's got the medical degree, so get doctoring!" she frowned, not wanting to see her friend die.
"sorry... i was..erm... distracted..." night muttered as he stepped out of the shadows, his face a light pink.
"thinking about your ex boyfriend again no doubt..." snow mumbled as she handed her brother the med kit she carried.
"you want my help?" night asked softly as he looked at Hattie.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy rolled her eyes and hugged her knees to her chest, covering herself up some more since she was still nude. 'I'll just have to wait then.' she frowned. 'You'll switch back at some point once I've annoyed you enough.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 pm
Hattie merely turned her head, grimacing. The blood was now flowing at an astonishing rate, and it wouldn't be long until she bled to death.
Augustus chuckled. "I don't get annoyed easily, little girl."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:36 pm
{did i ferget to mention how stuborn these triplets of mine can be?}
Night let out a sigh as he looked at Hattie, shaking his head. "c'mon now... don't just give up.." he muttered before he quickly stitched up her wounds with the needle and thread from the med kit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Why do you have to be so difficult!?' Amy moaned, closing her eyes. 'God sakes, you're making things in the future seem so much less appealing.' she scowled and buried her face in a pillow.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 pm
"Sometimes it's better to give up," she muttered.
"I don't want to have sex with you either," he protested. "But Adrian is my host, so I have to."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games