Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am
Alcott stared at Michaela as if she were an idiot. She wanted him to go to a doctor that worked at the Playboy mansion... "You do realize," he started slowly, still with the same gaze. "That the Playboy Bunny Girls aren't really Bunnies, right? And that's probably not even a real doctor."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:33 am
Awesome nerd

'DO YOU WANT TO BE FIXED OR NOT?' she wrote, her hand on her hip as she showed it to him. 'Dr. Tarish only worked for Playboy for a week and ISN'T A F*CKING BUNNY!!'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 am
"Alright alright! Easy!" the demon said with his hands up in a way of no harm being intended. "Just tell me how you know her and how we can find her."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 am
Awesome nerd

She shrugged. 'I know people who know people.' Pulling out the boy's cell phone, she pulled up the coordinates to the vet's house, showing it to him and grinning. 'I wonder if I should tell him what Dr. Tarish looks like...'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm
He peered at the coordinates then swiped his phone from her hand. "Hmph. A few miles south, but I think we can get there." he said and began searching for a car he could hotwire again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela's throat let out a small noise that sounded something like a whimper. 'Can't we just walk instead of stealing a car?'' she wrote, handing him the paper and pointing to a pretty pink Beetle. 'Second thought, it woul dbe smarter to tell him the kind of person Dr. Tarish likes...oh well, let him find out when we get there.'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm
Alcott made a tch sound. "Fine, ya big baby."
About a couple hours passed before they finally closed in on the house, and this time Alcott was sure he wasn't breaking into a house.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela clapped eagerly as they neared the house, almost skipping her way up. She was so excited to see Ericka! She hadn't seen her since she'd been kicked out of Michaela's fifth high school for having sex with a student. 'Here's hoping she's found someone to keep her from sleeping around because I can't handle having to deal with that again,' she thought, sighing.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:00 pm
Alcott walked towards the house, the inner thief of when he was a child setting in and taking in every single inch of the house, every possibly place to enter or escape, the places where people could spot him. By the time the demon had reached the house he had found every possible scenario a thief might run into. He knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Just as he knocked, and incredibly attractive young woman wearing nothing but a skimpy see-through slip opened the door.
"What the hell do you want?!" she demanded, her hand on her hip. Looking past Alcott, she suddenly let out a squeal. Pushing Alcott out of the way, she ran forward, wrapping her arms around the teen. "Michaela! I haven't seen you since we got caught in the locker room three years ago!"
Michaela blushed, hugging her back. "It's nice to see you too, Ericka," she said softly, her voice hoarse from lack of use.
She leaned back, kissing Michaela softly for a minute, then pulling away with a smirk. "Why are you here, baby girl?"
She pointed to Alcott, sighing. "That moron got his wings snapped, and-"
"Oh, I didn't know you liked boys again," she giggled.
Michaela blushed. "I've always liked boys, Ericka! Now, can you help us or not?"
The woman grinned, taking Michaela's hand. "Of course I can! Just follow me." With that, she walked back into the house, gripping Michaela's hand. Desperate not to be alone, Michaela grabbed Alcott's hand, tugging him inside after her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm
Alcott gawked when he saw the curvy woman glaring at him. The Angel him was uneasy, Normal had seen enough of these kind of women to be uninterested, but Demon, on the other hand, never got tired of it. "Well high there." the demon smirked and leaned against the door frame with one elbow. "D'you order a pizza with extra sausage and no pizza?" he winked, deciding to talk in a way she'd understand. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to have any effect on her for she ignored him to... kiss Micheala?!
It was weird, yet somehow Alcott wasn't surprised.
He watched the two converse - The way that woman didn't react at all to his wings, had she dealt with this before? - then waited for the woman to leave before throwing a smirk at Michaela. "Like boys again?" he snickered and pulled his hand out of her grasp when she reached for him, yet followed close behind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

She said nothing, unable to speak if it was for him. Luckily, Ericka spoke for her.
"Oh hush, Mr. "Extra-Sausage-No-Pizza". Michaela was 16 and, well, look at me." Grinning cheekily, she finally led them into a doctor's office of sorts, releasing Michaela long enough to pull on a coat. "Now then, what's the admittedly-gorgeous idiot's name?"
"Alcott Northwind," she answered quickly, sitting on a stool.
"Nice name," she commented, winking. "Mr. Northwind, I'm going to need you to strip down and lay on your stomach on the bed."
Michaela turned bright red, spinning so she was facing the wall. "Ericka, can I leave the room?"
"You want to see what's wrong or not?"
Groaning, Michaela closed her eyes and leaned forward, refusing to look.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm
Alcott nodded and began removing his shirt, he expected as much. A slight twinge of pain came across his young face when the shirt slid off his now lumpy and ruffled wings. Very painfully did they move out of their stiff state, unfolding to how long they could, which was nothing more than three inches before the pain threatened to knock him out.
Alcott paused for a minute to regain his composure before noticing the two's conversation. "C'mon, it's not like I'm getting fully nude." he snorted at Michaela then looked at Ericka expectantly. "Right?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"Completely nude," she said, crossing her arms. "Strip it, angel."
"s**t...."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 pm
He paused then slowly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sheesh, ya gotta take me to dinner first, at least." he grumbled before sighing in defeat - although to be fair it wasn't necessarily in defeat - and placed his hands on the button of his pants. The time he took to remove the remaining clothes was longer than it took for the upper half of his body, and in that time one could take good notes of his body. Demon Alcott was a younger version with even stronger metabolism. His muscles were ripped. His abs were so tight that you could slid a quarter in there and it could stay if he flexed even a little.
About two minutes passed before the demon dropped his pants and, taking another minute, his boxers. Size, very good, dream pleasuring good. And Alcott knew it judging by his cocky smirk. "Can't say I really know what my lower half has to do with my wings." he grunted as he flexed a bit merely to show off. "I think you gals just wanted a show." He winked at them. "Can't say I blame ya."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games