Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded quickly. "Yes... I am... from Osaka Japan!" He said. "If you... are here... you must be... different... yes? Like me?" He asked a bit timidly. He'd never met someone who could have powers like him before. Usagi held up his hands as sparks began to flicker off of them. "I am... a human... lightening bolt. The... rough man... called me... Tesla." He said, refering to Logan as the 'rough man'.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Rough man? Maybe Professor Logan? "Yes, I am different. That wind was mine. I control the elements. The weather. My codename is Tempest. To keep from being mixed up with my aunt who had the same powers."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 am
User Image Sumina blinked as she looked at the girl, feeling her thoughts then at the three walking stuffed animals with...their own thoughts? She had to be mutant. Before Sumina could even say a word, the girl spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

User Image "Your soul is in conflict with itself." The girl said prophetically, then looked down nodding to the multi-colored stuffed animal as it spoke to her.

"Arya, we need to hurry." It said to the girl, Arya, and the group hurried off towards the institute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sumina was left there speechless, which was a hard thing to to do to a telepath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arya looked back at the girl she had just meet. Her soul was fighting itself. It was like she was refusing to be who she was. Arya shook her head and followed the stuffed animals as they lead her to their destination.

As the group moved through the city, they got many strange looks, but most passed the moving stuffed toys off as robots. Arya didn't notice the strange looks she was getting, that fact that she couldn't see people's faces helped with that. They neared the institute and the stuffed animals stopped to let Arya take a breather. She sat down a few yards from the entrance of the Institute and panted. Having been stuck in a house for the past two year, she wasn't able to get much exercise.

"Are you alright Arya?" Stitch asked, walking over to her.
"I told you we should have slowed down!" Grey snapped and hit Clut over the head.
"OW! What was that for, Stitch was the one leading!" Clut shouted at Grey and the two started punching each other. Arya laughed and watched the two fight, holding Stitch against her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded. "I've heard of this... Storm." He said. "I read about her. Very powerful. Very beautiful. Very wise." He said with a smile. He held out a hand to Masika. "Do you need help?"
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

The reaction she got was not one she had expected. However, having dealt with David so much, Sam couldn't say she was honestly surprised. As he rushed out the door, she huffed her ruffled hair from her face. Part of her would almost have been happier to have him at least angry with her, but there was little time for that.

When Jean brought their missing party to her attention, Sam gasped. She hadn't seen her since they split up at the alley. That seemed ages ago. Worry gripped her heart and she looked around slightly confused.

"I can't make the wings go away," she said absently as she went to the window, the metal framing folding as she drew near. Looking through the glass to the clear skies above, she nodded to herself.

"But today is a good day to see if I can fly." Then without further word to her mentor, Sam opened the window and dove out. As if driven by another force, her wings flared and beat on their own. But it wasn't so much flying as gliding. She drifted from one structure to the next, running or bouncing on all fours before taking to the air again. In this way, she made her way to the Institute, a trail of feathers marking her trail.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded and would have taken Usagi's hand, but then she heard other voices and looked toward them. A girl and three...were those stuffed animals fighting with each other? Another mutant. The girl had to be animating the stuffed animals somehow. So was this one an enemy or another new student for the Institute? Still leaning on the stair rail, Masika walked down to the bottom of the steps and called out to the girl sitting a few yards away. "Excuse me, can I help you?" she asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Masika, where are you?" Sam yelled as she stumbled to the grounds. After the exertion, her wings shattered and she suddenly felt so heavy. The grass came up quite suddenly and she stopped her face from meeting it, but only just barely. With a sigh of relief, she sat back on the lawn, surveying the area. It seemed too quiet. 'Did something happen here too?' she thought.

Getting shakily to her feet, Sam made her way to the main building, Panic furrowing her brow. Mistress Jean had said to come back here, but she saw no sign of her friend. After a few minutes frantic search, she determined that her friends, none of them, were in the common spaces, or their rooms. Stopping off at the kitchen, she grabbed some much needed fuel before going back out into the sunshine.

"Where has everyone gotten to?" she murmured as she wandered back towards the front gates.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika thought she heard Sam's voice calling to her, but she wasn't sure. She summoned a light breeze to flow around the building and bring her any sounds it caught. She was slowly regaining her strength now that she was conscious and not fighting off a vicious telepath. The wind carried a voice to her ears, and yes, it was Sam's. Coming closer, too. "Sam!" she called, using the same breeze to carry her voice to her friend. "I'm here, Kitten!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:37 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
As luck would have it, David had just returned to the institute. He looked around at the place with a deep breath. It was good to be back where he belonged. He couldn't believe he'd been away from this place for so long. He strolled across the courtyard, looking over every nook and cranny. The monument to Charles Xavier proudly standing on the lawn. The Tennis Courts that concealed the entrance to the X-jet. The- David would have continued browsing, but he encountered someone else he had to talk to as well. "Sam! Masika!" He called to her.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:48 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam twitched at the sound of her friends reply. As if a switch was thrown, she went from walking to sprinting. As she reached the other side of the gate, she spotted Masika.

"There you are!" she cried, relief evident in her high voice. With a laugh, she dove into the tall girl's arms, hugging her tightly. "Oh there's so much to tell you!" Then she paused, seeing the two new people standing nearby. She blushed and pulled away, trying for dignity as she straightened herself and attempted to look and act her age.

"Hi there. You must be new in town." But before she could give more than a passing greeting, she heard David call out to them. 'How had he gotten there so quickly?' she thought, looking over her shoulder at him. 'He was so hell bent on chasing after Sumina.' Then she bit her lip. Jealousy was unbecoming of a lady. Besides, she had no proof that was where he had gone, only her intuition.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika staggered back against the stair rail as Sam practically tackled her, laughing. "Careful, Kitten. I'm not quite at my best right now,"she said softly. "Yes, these two are new. This is Usagi Hiromoto. I'm not sure who she is, though," she added about the girl with the stuffed animals. Then she saw and heard David, and relief filled her. He was all right! Oh, thank the Loa! "David! You're back! Are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:07 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
His friends! What a wonderful sight! David approached rapidly, not paying the other two any mind. He looked from Masika to Sam, his beaming face slowly fading to a... less happy one. He was regretting having his mutation now. The increased production of testosterone was wafting from Sam, coupling that with the sound of an increased heartrate... she wasn't as happy to see him as Masika. He swallowed shallowly. "Better now thanks to you two."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika frowned, a bit confused. "How so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Sorry," Sam apologized hurriedly when she heard the pain in her friend's voice. "If you need me to, I can, ya know." She didn't know how much the new kids knew, so she wasn't about to do something freaky in front of them. Sam was still pretty shy about opening using her powers, even among other mutants. She said all this quickly and softly as David worked his way near them.

When David was close enough to speak to, Sam smiled and tried to breath out the tension in her shoulders.

"Glad your doing better. You didn't look too steady on your feet when you left," she said honestly.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smirked. "Just tired of telepaths, I guess you could say. And happy that I have friends willing to stick by my side while I'm not myself." David walked up to Masika and gave her the biggest hug he'd ever given. "Friends like you guys." He said with a relieved sigh.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games