Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled, focusing on the memory. "Meh, she's always crazy... my cousin Sakura whom I've recently moved in with... makes me want to do this..." he said with a chuckle as he swatted Sakura lightly in the back of the head before he finished speaking, "more often than not, unfortunately," he sighed as he shrugged. "Art room's two down, and all I'm here for is to make sure somebody," he said with a shrug as he shot a look at Sakura and Iris both before walking towards the door. "Doesn't make trouble, but then they're trouble when they're sitting still," he said idly, seemingly uncaring as a textbook flew at his head from Iris' grasp before he leaned slightly to the side as the textbook flew past his head. "You're on the sharpshooting team, Iris, yet you can't hit a target as big as my head at such close range... makes me wonder what those standards are," he sighed with a snicker as he left the room, not seeming to realize that he and Mairi had shared the next class.

Kitai looked curious and thoughtful at the memory now flickering through the pool.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held the sketchpad at her side "I don't have an art class.Never did." She actually had an advanced music class next, though she assumed it was nearby as well.She made a face, watching the group and shook her head as they left "Mental..They're all mental.." Tucking the book away in her bag, she left the room, picking up the violin case she'd set down in the hall just before she'd tackled Sakura and head for the music room.Late on her first day, not much of a good start.

Kártes chuckled quietly at the scene and watched as it shifted to another memory, which he assumed to be in the art room.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen recalled the memory flickering through his mind instantly. A faint smirk flickered over his face as his fingers danced over the guitar strings in a riff he knew most of the students recognized as he shifted from the opening into the main riff.

Kitai blinked as the memory shifted to a room with random people milling around though she saw a slightly more muscular Raen there. She shivered slightly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi walked in a few moments later, rolling her eyes when she saw Raen.This had happened near the end of the school year, as she recalled.Walking past the other student she went into a closed off room and shut the door behind her, or so she thought.the door didn't catch and remained open just enough for everyone else to hear.Setting up her laptop, Mairi clicked on a recording of her playing the piano, her violin already out and set up.After a pause, she started playing.Her eyes closed, it was obvious she literally felt the music.

Kártes watched as Mairi seemed to turn into a little woman rather than a gawky teen over night.He smiled slightly at the resemblance she shared with another he knew.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced towards where Mairi was, though when she was finished he walked over towards her. "I have an idea for a duet, if you're interested," he said quietly. He actually had another song as well if she didn't like the first.

Kitai chuckled softly, not all that surprised that Raen was the first to make a move as he struck her as confident though his past was quite ugly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi jumped when the door open and nearly dropped her violin.She stared at Raen for a moment, a bit wary.She hadn't really spoken to him much since the first day "If you can keep up, sure.." She knew the first song better than most, all they'd have to do was convert some of the chords for her to play it on her violin.

Kártes raised an eyebrow slightly, a little surprised at the wariness.Then again, given her past experience with the male gender, he couldn't blame her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Trust me, I know what it's like to be torn apart mentally and emotionally... wasn't much better physically," he said in a low voice, noticing the blend of wariness and hidden pain in her eyes. He turned away, slipping into a nearby soundproof room, well aware that he left the door cracked open as he practiced several riffs, shifting fluidly from one to the next. He knew some would call it showing off, yet what he was about to do was even more startling as he slid to the nearby piano and started playing; the song was very close to his heart, though he'd recorded the background bass and drums.

Kitai blushed slightly at the song, since it made her think deeply on her past even as distant as it was.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi looked at him in shock for a moment before her eyes narrowed slightly "You don't know the first thing about me." The fact he'd startled her was a bit obvious as she turned her back on him and fixed the tuning on her violin.She listened to his practice, not paying much attention as she went through her Ipod, trying to find the right recording.She paused slightly when she heard him on the piano and looked oer her shoulder before closing the door over.Clicking a button she started playing again.Keeping her eyes closed, she played solely from memory, the only sign she noticed anything around her was a slightly flinch when the outer door slammed as some student or another threw a fit.A few moments later, she moved right into the next piece without the slightest hesitation.Her jaw clinched slightly as she played, showing she knew just how powerful a memory, even one simply stated in music, could be.

Kártes watched the pool, feeling the resounding shock from her memory at Raen's words.Hearing her start to play the last piece, something in him seemed to crumble a bit, knowing she was reliving some of her worst memories in order to play the piece with just the right amount of emotion.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen heard Mairi's reply, though he didn't respond to it. A low sigh escaped him as he muttered under his breath. "We recognize one another... somehow," he muttered.

Kitai blinked at Raen's low words, faint lavender flames flickering around her as she shifted her weight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi finished her set and sighed slightly as she put her violin away carefully.Her back ached but that was nothing new.Unplugging her ipod, she tucked it into her pocket before gathering her things and going out into the main classroom for dismissal, ignoring the looks she got from the other students.

Kártes frowned slightly, wondering how the pair became such friends when she couldn't even bring herself to have a full conversation with the boy.He raised an eyebrow slightly and watched as the memory shifted again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:08 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced over his shoulder from where he'd been staring out of the window at a smirking Sakura as she held a sketchbook he recognized all too well. "Baka-Sakura. You know stealing isn't just against school rules," he muttered as Sakura smirked. "So what? We aren't at school, and it isn't like that little freak is going to..." she said cockily before she paused, clearing her throat with a slightly fearful look as Raen stared at her. "When she arrives, you're going to return it and apologize... if not," he said as his grip tensed on the shooter marble he'd been tossing in his fist which shattered with a popping sound.

Kitai blinked, unsure why Raen was acting protective of Mairi when obviously at that time she didn't know or like him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((If they aren't at the school, then where are they?So I'm not floundering around ><))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:26 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC || They're still at the school, but a different part of it (near the swimming pool where the swim team is, hint).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

{{Not much of a hint but okay))
User Image

Mairi stood a few yards away, simply listening to the pair.Her eyes narrowed dangerously when she heard Sakura.Walking up, she snatched the book and cracked the girl in the back of the head a good one with her gym bag glancing at Raen "Thanks, but I can stand up for myself." She glared at Sakura, her pale eyes flashing silver even then "Touch anything that's mine again and it''l be more than a headache you get."

Kártes raised an eyebrow, noticing the slightly bruising that showed on Mairi's arm, knowing that if anyone else saw it they'd think it was only from the sport she played.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- Had the idea that the next memory could happen in the parking lot either after this or the next day.

User Image
Raen saw Sakura snort before spinning and grabbing the gym bag suddenly though he caught his cousin's arm only to end up backhanded hard across the face by Sakura. The hard impact caused his nose to bleed freely and get the attention of the nearby swim team, who were mostly beautiful girls. "Hey, look, it's the swirly freak and the skitch b***h," one of the said snottily. They called them that for Raen's unusual eyes which had been revealed when Sakura's blow had shattered his sunglasses as well as Mairi's less-than-social personality. "Sakura.... the only reason I don't kick your a** is because we're family," Raen snapped through clenched teeth as he turned away, not seeming to notice the blood trickling from his nose or the puncture wound that had opened a deep gash just below his ring finger that was dripping blood onto the ground as he walked slowly away. His stance showed he was restraining himself by the thinnest of threads from attacking someone. A football player that was a known bully and who was easily five inches taller than Raen went to shove him, only to end up crumpled on the ground in an unusual hold. When the bully whined and snapped to let go, Raen did so... then kicked him in the groin as he rose to his feet in one fluid movement. He glanced towards Sakura, who was staring at the ground before he walked away since school was done.

Kitai

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games