Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

"Oi, don't talk about that dropkick around me." Hayden growled until he felt a kiss on his cheek. He turned his head and uttered a greeting to his boyfriend before looking back at the couple, losing his smile. "Freddy and his mate 'ere told them that their kid was still alive. Looks like they're starting to get back to Earth."
"Hayden, we're going to go." Fredrich announced to his friend. He nodded his greeting to the artist before putting a gloved hand on the soft of Ellery's back and leading him out.
Hayden waved his goodbye to him then looked at Peter. "Sit and rest a spell, mate. I just have to clean a few things then we can shoot through."

~~~

Julian stepped out of an apartment, ignoring the gargled attempts at a cry for help. It would take at least a day for the body to be discovered and possibly found, and he'd be far away by then. He looked over his shoulder to the cooler that was loosely put on his shoulders. He shifted one shoulder to get the strap to better fit on, careful not to damage any of the organs inside it. Last time, when he had that run in with Daniel, some of the organs became useless due to the rough damage taken when the cooler fell, and Nobutaka wasn't happy about it at all. He made sure to leave Julian a reminder to never do that again. Lightly pressing his fingertips to the bruise eating away at the left side of his face, he exhaled through his nose, tightened his grip on the strap on the cooler around his shoulder, and ran off towards his next destination.
This wasn't the job he ever imagined he'd have, taking organs. He wasn't sure what life he had before his memories were taken, but he never expected this. Nobutaka explained to him that with his knowledge of serums and precise use of the scalpel, he was a great at removing people's organs rather than fix them like Linda. He said that Julian's job was to take marketable organs away from people that owed him money or items. It wasn't a tough job. The scalpel moved flawlessly in his hand, almost like it was moving on its own. The people that cried for his mercy didn't affect him, either. He felt like he was deaf to their cries, or that it gave him some kind of esteem booster on a bad day. These factors, he realized, weren't normal for a person, so if it was for him then maybe this really was his kind of job.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:18 am
Awesome nerd

Peter mopped up yet another mess accidentally made by the invalids, his nose well-used to it by now and eyes merely bored by the sight. The old rag that had certainly seen better days was used to carry the solids to the toilet, where they were flushed into oblivion. The artist sighed as he removed the gloves he'd used, washing his hands just in case after throwing them away. Once he'd changed clothes and felt clean once more, the Muse strode back out, eyes searching for his lover. "I feel so bad for them, but at least Julian's alright," he said, hands in his back pockets.
He didn't even notice a certain doctor was now missing.

Halfway across the city, Liam stumbled around another corner, still getting his legs back. He smoothed down his doctor's coat, wearing exactly what he'd have worn back before all this happened. He'd even managed to shower and brush his hair, and all for Julian. He didn't want to look terrible when he found him. With a grunt, the male pushed off a wall and continued walking, struggling to control his healing factor that was finally beginning to work with him. He looked like he'd eaten, but also like he had a light cold. Still, though, Liam looked millions of times better than he had just days ago when he still believed his child was dead.
Just on a rooftop, watching the purple-haired doctor, two blue eyes narrowed in confusion. What exactly was Liam doing out this late, this far from home? Wasn't he still sick?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hands casually dug into his pockets, Julian kept his gaze low as he exited the apartment complex. This part of town rarely saw crowds unless there was a parade or some electoral campaign, so he could allow himself to breathe easy without worrying about the police. He stayed tense, however, because there was something other than the police he could run into, and he was sure that person knew who he was.
Julian walked on, his jacket thin enough not to bother him too much yet also keep him comfortable from the occasional downtown breeze. His mind was filled with random thoughts, whether it was what he'd eat today or what he'd do when he found Daniel again. So distracted by his thoughts, he nearly bumped into a young man. Julian stumbled in his step and moved back to look at the figure in front of him. The man was a doctor that looked like he needed medical attention himself. Julian raised an eyebrow at him, but decided to continue carrying on. "Uh, sorry." he muttered as he walked away from the stranger. What was a doctor like him doing downtown? He shifted the cooler on his shoulder, feeling conscious.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Liam nearly crumpled to the ground when he saw the one person he'd been yearning to see all this time. He fell against a wall, hair falling to the side enough for one purple eye to joyfully stare at the boy. "Julian!" he breathed, eyes filling with tears. The doctor held out his hands in the direction of the male, shaking uncontrollably. "My God, is it really you?" he whispered, taking one step closer. "I thought, we all thought, that you were dead. We'd given up searching for you since you were taken from us."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian stopped, his hazelnut hair falling over his eyes, when he heard his name. Instead of happily running to the man he referred to as his mother, the memory-wiped man halfway turned and pointed a scalpel at the strange doctor. "I knew I recognized you." he muttered as his eyes became visible again, the hazel irises dark with anger. He remembered seeing that man from the hospital when he first woke up. He would've almost fallen for that kind ruse if Nobutaka hadn't of told him the truth, that his 'foster' parents just wanted another killer added to their club. What kind of life could he have lived if he wasn't forced into a bloody future? Maybe losing his memories was a gift.
"If you know what's good for you you'll stay where you are." Julian warned with a sneer. The hand that threatened Liam didn't tremble, flinch, or move at all. It was completely steady, unafraid of striking if given the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

He was taken aback by the teen's reaction, nearly stepping away. Did he really not remember who Liam was? All those times they'd been happy together? All those bodies they had dissected together? Hesitantly, the frail man took another step, hands moving slowly to his pockets to pull out scalpels of his own, both gifts from his son on his birthday not five years ago. Julian and Cameron had had them specially made for the doctor they loved, and Liam never went anywhere without them. Surely Julian would remember them!
"Julian, how can you look at your mother like that?" he asked, retaining his soft voice."I taught you everything I know, I kept you safe from those men who wanted to have you imprisoned! How can you glare at me like I've ruined you?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian didn't seem fazed by the words or the sadness on Liam's face, he didn't even seem to move. He just kept his guard up, ready to strike. At the sight of the other scalpel pulled out, the young man's pupils grew constricted. In a matter of seconds the scalpel in his hand disappeared. He hurled it straight at the doctor along with three others. His eyes became murderous and uncaring.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Liam fell back to the wall with a grunt as the scalpels all hit him, two in his stomach, another in his left shoulder, and the last deeply embedded into his right forearm that had moved up to protect himself. His beautiful scalpels fell to the ground, his blood dripping from the wounds onto the stainless silver. The doctor dropped to the ground, weakly attempting to pull the weapons from his body to allow it to heal. Pained purple eyes stared up in heartbreak at his son, tears flowing freely. "I s-saved you," he whispered, broken. "I loved you, Julian. I m-made you my s-son, my pre-precious boy. How c-can you-"
He paused to rip the scalpels from his arms, tossing them away before crying out loudly. "How can you be like this?!"
Before Julian could make a step towards the injured doctor, two feet dropped between them, the tall blonde the feet belonged to staring down the brunette. "What has that monster turned you into, Juli?" he spat, disgusted at the creature his lover had become. His gloves were both half-on, and he raised both hands to tug the gloves off, a handgun appearing in one and a sharp dagger in the other. His black coat fluttered in the wind, concealing the healing doctor behind him. "Into a beast that will attack his own mother, that's what!" he shouted firmly, raising both weapons threateningly.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:12 am
Mayah Playah

"You saved me?" scoffed Julian. The sun was setting behind him, and a wall of shadows silhouetted the young man's front, yet the disgusted look on his face was still visible. "No. I know the truth. You didn't save me, you took me and added me into your disgusting collection!" he spat and swiped an arm in anger. The arm went to his side and slid out a syringe filled with a bright green liquid, his eyes shined with just as much danger as there was in the syringe. "I could've had a life. I could've been normal, but you made me be a killer! You forced me to kill and kill until I became as sick as you!! I mean look! There's a sad, bleeding, pathetic man in front of me," he spat, the syringe swinging around in his arm like a metronome, ready to fire. Julian's face was a mixture of anger and joy. This wasn't the one he wanted to run into, but it would be nice to get revenge on someone.
"And I don't even care."
Laughing at the look on Liam's face, a laughter he must've learned from Decius, Julian bent his legs and got ready to charge at the doctor... when Daniel stepped in.
Julian took a step back at the embodiment of all his anger. He blinked in surprise, then his face contorted in absolute rage. This was an ambush. Daniel had been waiting for him to use his scalpels and become vulnerable. No matter what disadvantage he was stuck on, he wouldn't allow Daniel to beat him again!
"Beast. Monster. That's so hypocritical." he said in an unamused voice, tilting his head numbly at the blonde that readied himself for battle. "I'm getting yelled at by The Nightingale, a brutal murderer? No, not a murderer. You're just a thief who stole my memories and my life. Or maybe I should thank you. Yeah, then I wouldn't have to be a sick murderer like that... thing behind you." he spat and nudged his head in Liam's direction. Hazel eyes went back to the blonde, and a smirk appeared on Julian's face. "With real monsters like you, though, I guess I'd've been a murderer anyway, huh?" Done talking, Julian flung the syringe at Daniel and dashed towards him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel raised the dagger and tilted it, deflecting the syringe and moving to the side, hard expression glaring down at his former lover and new enemy. He stepped to the side calmly, away from the running amnesiac and allowing his eyes to revert to their previous cold state. His movement revealed that Liam had disappeared once more, not even leaving a blood trail, but Daniel didn't bother to look for him. Instead, he kept those cool, cool eyes on the brunette, fingers firmly holding his weapons.
"You have it all backwards," he said, keeping just out of the teen's reach. "Liam and Cameron adopted you after you slaughtered an entire orphanage, and you begged them to teach you how to kill. There's no real point in telling you, since Nobutaka brainwashed you, but I still think you should know." He cracked his knuckles around the dagger. "I don't care if you hate me. Our love has died with this thing that Nobutaka has made of you, with the lies he has shoved into your mind. But you will never touch my family ever again!" He raised the gun quickly and pulled the trigger, aiming to kill this time.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

By the time Daniel had deflected the syringe, Julian had recovered his scalpels. He noticed the missing doctor as well, but wasn't worried about it. The big prize was waiting in front of him.
Enraged and bloodthirsty eyes stared back into those calm, cold eyes, a silent stare-off between the two killers. Julian clenched his jaw. The way Daniel stayed so calm... It was almost as if he was taunting him, and that just pissed him off.
"Oh, enough of that sh-t!" the brunette snarled as he pulled the golden syringe out. "If anything, you're the one trying to feed me lies! Nobutaka would never do anything like that! All he's done is shown me kindness when I was alone!" he yelled, ignoring the bruise on his face that begged to differ. Eyes widened when he saw the gun aim at him, he jumped to his left at the last minute, hearing the bullet whiz by and deafen his ear. He winced, then reached into his belt and pulled out a deep purple vial. He quickly hurled the vial onto the ground and let loose a cloud of smoke that enveloped the area within seconds, hiding the brunette.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 am
Awesome nerd

The smoke spread through the small area with ease, but Daniel, well-trained for many situations, refused to panic. Breathing shortly and quickly, he narrowed his eyes and glanced around himself, carefully moving and navigating with care. "I hope that bruise, then, isn't a motion of Nobutaka's kindness," he mocked openly, sneering as he did. The gun raised just a little as a smoke bomb inside his own coat flashed. Julian wouldn't get him like this. Fredrich had drilled this sort of thing into his head from pre-pubescence.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:33 pm
Mayah Playah

A scowl bounced off the walls. "That's none of your business." Julian growled. The lack of his presence made his voice sound as though it was coming from multiple locations. There was a pitter-patter here and there, a tap on the wall over yonder. Finally, the fog shuddered with movement, and the swipe of a blade came at Daniel.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Awesome nerd

He wouldn't let it be known, but inside, Daniel was beginning to panic. He couldn't accurately locate where Julian was. This was always his problem with fighting, what he'd always been bad at, according to his father. He was so focused in locating Julian that by the time he heard the swish of an oncoming blade, it was too late. "Argh!" gurgled the blonde as he fell to the ground, bleeding heavily from his left shoulder. The cut was deep, too deep for him to keep a hold on his dagger. It fell into nothingness, the black glove returning to his hand as he hit the ground, surprised eyes staring up.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian's cackle surrounded Daniel when he hit the ground. It wasn't the same, psychotic laugh he gave Liam, but one a bully gave someone they knew wouldn't be able to fight them. Through the fog, a silhouette formed, getting bigger as it got closer to Daniel. A ghost of a smile could be seen until the silhouette's leg flickered, making a shoe stomp down on the blonde's free arm. "That was it? That was all you had?" Julian laughed as he stood over Daniel, grinding his shoe against the blonde's wrist. "You're pathetic!" He crouched down to punch the other male in the face.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games