Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:42 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Nami and waved back with a small smile, then noticed the stranger, which is the one she assumes Nami brought. "Is that her Ene?" she asked.
Shinochi's ears perked up and looked over to Hikari, "Ah, she's cute." she added, "She's probably in no way suspicious." she said, sounding sarcastic, though she didn't mean it. She honestly didn't find Hikari suspicious.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene nodded. "I should probably go make my lunch for school..."
She joined Nami in the kitchen, who had a bagel in her mouth as she was digging into the fridge. "Mrph, domt frgit your brefist." She said, pulling out stuff to make Ene's lunch. She then reached into another cupboard and dug out a bento box.
"Sissy, will you please take tha' out of your mouth when your talking?" Ene said, grabbing a bowl and spoon that Nami handed her and the cereal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi watched Nami and Ene from where she stood, smiling. She then turned her attention to Hikari again whom seem to be idling. She walked inside, "You know, there are couches to sit on." she said to Hikari.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:06 pm
Jaecen Light

She looked at Tsuyoi and then back to the ground. It seemed like she was slightly intimidated. "I-um-I...I... I'm fine...."

Nami finished making the rice and formed them to make onigiri with octopus weenies to put in Ene's bento. Ene had just finished eating. "Thanks, sissy."
"Y'know, you're old enough to know how t'make your own lunch." Nami said, taking another bite from her bagel.
Ene gave her an innocent look. "I know, but you make the octopi better than me."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe raised an eyebrow, noticing how Hikari was acting. She smiled at Hikari, chuckling a bit, "No need to be too polite, it's no trouble to just sit on a couch."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 pm
Jaecen Light

She looked at Tsuyoi as though she had done something wrong. She obeyed and sat down on the couch. Hikari sat on the couch with her hands on her knees.

Nami rustled Ene's hair before stepping out into the living room with the half eaten bagel in her hand. "Oi, I just brushed tha'."
She noticed Hikari. "What'sa matter? You must be starved."
Hikari shook her head. "No, thank you... I ate already." She wasn't really good at lying but she didn't want to make someone do something for her. Nami looked at her and tapped a foot. She grabbed Hikari by the sleeve and tugged her into the kitchen. "This ain't gettin' you nowhere. Ya gotta eat and that's that."
"R-right! I-I got it!" Hikari stammered as Nami let go of her. She sat down at the table across from Ene. Ene looked at her momentarily before fixing the straps on her book bag. Nami set a bowl of cereal in front of Hikari. "Eat up."
Hikari nodded and took the spoon. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight earlier.... But she really makes my heart skip a beat... She choked on the cereal before clearing her throat. Wait! What am I thinking?!
Nami lunged forward but Hikari stopped her with a hand up. "I'm *cough* I'm alright."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((OOC: sorry guys, im not feeling well still. My epilepsy seizures are getting worse...))

X...Liya nodded and looked at Erin
"I guess I could try that. How much longer till you gotta go back to the academy?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:42 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin scratched his chin. "Ain't even close to ten yet, so..."
Jaecen smacked him in the back of the head. "Go get ready for school, genius."
He stumbled towards the house, chuckling. "Aye, avoid th' 'air!"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:30 pm
[ooc: Damn, hope you get better soon confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi watched as the Nami treated Hikari to breakfast, smiling and walking into the kitchen, "Guess I'll eat something too." she was thinking of making herself a sandwich.
Wakai walked out of the hallway, yawning, "Morning everyone..." she yawned again, accidentally bumping into the counter as she walked into the kitchen.
She looked at Wakai as she walked into the kitchen, "Ah, finally up huh? How'd you sleep?" she said this as she grabbed the things needed to make a sandwich from the fridge.
"Huh? Oh, y-yeah...sure..." she seemed to still be half asleep. She yawned again, walking into the kitchen table, "Ah...table..." she sat down, her eyes closed and a bit wobbly.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami sniffed the air. "I'm smellin' vanilla bean and waffles...."
Ene looked up. "How can y'smell tha'? I don' smell a thing."
She shrugged. "I think someone made his special breakfast crepe an' didn't share."
Hikari spun her spoon around in the bowl of cereal, occasionally taking a spoonful and eating it.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Nami and raised an eyebrow, sniffing the air too, "Hm...I'm gonna have to agree with Ene, I don't smell no vanilla bean and waffles." she said as she finished making her sandwich. Turkey, tomatoes, and lettuce between two breads, that's all she needed to get through most of the day.
Wakai looked at Nami with drowsy eyes, "Huh...vanilla...waffles...?" thinking of this, she smiled and began to drool.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami scrunched up her nose and went to the freezer. She pulled out a tub of ice cream and opened it. It seemed like new but was missing some. She showed it to Tsuyoi. "Erin 'n I can pick up scents better than most people. The waffles were easy. The vanilla bean, not so much."
Ene shook her head and went back to fixing her straps. "Ridiculous."
Hikari was actually quite impressed. She set her spoon in the bowl and looked at Nami. "So, does everyone in this world have a weird ability like that?"
Nami raised an eyebrow. "What're y'talkin' about? Me 'n me brother trained for quite some time t' get that good at smellin'. He still can't do it as well as I can."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at the ice cream that Nami showed her, raising an eyebrow. When Nami spoke of them being able to smell things better than normal people, she remembered Jaecen telling her this. She looked at her arm, the one that had been torn and ripped up last night, "Ah, yes, Jaec-..erm, your dad told me something like that." she then looked at Nami, "That's quite an ability."
Wakai leaned back into her chair, as it seemed she fell back to sleep.
Seeing that Wakai fell back to sleep, she sighed, grabbing her sandwich and taking a bite from it before walking to Wakai. She then grabbed Wakai's cheeks and pulled on them, "That's why you wash your face after you wake up." she said with a grin.
When Tsuyoi pulled on her cheeks, she woke back up, "Auuuu! I'm shorreeeh!" she tapped on Tsuyoi's arm for her to let go. She was now awake...though, still not fully.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Erin walked into the kitchen rubbing the back of his head and chuckling. He noticed Nami, who had the tub of ice cream out. "I'm... in trouble, aren't I?"
She raised an eyebrow and put the lid back on the ice cream. "Yeh. The fact that you made your super awesome, super delicious breakfast dessert an' didn't make any more than one or two, tha's what ticks me off."
Erin groaned. He put his hands up in surrender. "Fine... I'll make y'one t'morrow."
A sparkle appeared in Nami's eyes and she squealed. "Really? Oh, I can already taste it! Hah!"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi eventually let go of Wakai's cheek, taking another bite from her sandwich. She looked at Erin whom promised to make his...special breakfast dessert. She grinned, "When you promise a girl, you need to make sure you remember it." she said, biting her sandwich again.
Wakai got up and walked to the fridge to make herself a bowl of cereal. She rubbed her cheeks, "Oww...she didn't need to pinch that hard." she said quietly to herself.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games