Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:48 pm

Kaden's head flooded with thoughts. Zahara walked up to him calmly, a soft smile on her face. She put her hand on his head to sooth him, "It's alright habibi," she said with the old term of endearment. "Now we can be together, like we always planned."
Kaden took her hand, in utter confusion. "But-Ray- Raylana. Zahara, I've moved on. I moved on like I was told! I'm engaged to another!"
"So? I was also engaged to another as I remeber when we met." She said, the smile never leaving her face.
"This is different! I - we - raylana and I..." He trailed off. Zahara's face fell.
"Is that so?" She asked, trying to keep her pride. "Kaden..." She swallowed her tears and left to go to her room. Kaden nearlly collapsed.
"I have to go see Raylana..." he said weakly and left as well.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:00 pm

"Poor girl," Inwe whispered. She walked calmly through the throne room, shooting a glance at the king.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:16 pm

raylana stood and looked at kaden approaching. she felt her legs give way but she didnt fall. 'so it was her' she though then gave a little nod of determination to herselt. she knew what she'd have to do.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:53 pm

The King Watched Inwe, equally as calmly.

Kaden saw Raylana. All he could think about what he was going to do, and how he didn't really know what that was. His face was pale, as if he'de seen a ghost. He couldn't think of a thing to say.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:38 am

she smiled half heartedly at him. "sit down, you dont look well" she said walking over to the bench quietly. she looked into his eyes and it was clear she knew.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:40 pm

Inwe gave the king a slight smile and rushed off to what she presumed the gardens were.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:48 pm

"thank you," he said and sat down, facing her. "I - I am so confused," He said and bowed his head.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:41 pm

Inwe soon found herslef in the garden. Which upon she danced to an invisible flute.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:58 pm

raylana looked at him with tender eyes, conceleing her own pain. "kaden" she whispered "do you remember when you proposed to me and i told you i didnt see it fair that you would have to settle for someone that only made you happy? i still dont think it's fair only now i have something to do about it. im going home. it was wrong of me to come here, you're people will suffer for it and so will those that my father forces to fight you. besides. you deserve someone that makes you happy and that you love. i only make you happy, it is enough for friendship but not a marrige."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:18 pm

Inwe's flute stopped itself when she saw Kaden and Raylana. She hid behind a bush. Listening to what they said with sensitive ears, silent feet and a caring heart.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:00 am

(are we going to keep this going without kojay?)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:07 am

((let's try, but not get to far ahead))

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:22 pm

((ok))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:24 pm

Kaden shook his head, his throat dry. "You don't understand," he said, taking her hand. "If you need to go back, then you must do what you must. But... I - I need you here. Do you remeber what I told oyu about Zahara? We have been so long apart that I feel only the dull remeberance of love that she left me with. I will always love her for what we had, but she had made her choice when she left. I've fallen in love with you. With your courage, and your strength, and your spirit. I - I just still need some time to..." He sighed. "To think I guess. This is all happening so fast."

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:26 pm

she nodded quietly and touched his face. "i must go back, take some time with zahara and then decide" she whispered to him. "and come and get me when you have, if it is still me then i will come and live with you, if it is her then you can tell me and we will remain friends alright?" she asked with infinite gentleness and understanding
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games