Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:12 am
In Baltimore if we're talking about the same convention. I'm spelling it the way It's pronounced, so they could very well be two different conventions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:24 pm
It probably is a different convention, there are so many of them. YThe clsoest to me right now would be Toronto's anime north, it's pretty good, the most popular canadian one this side of Vancouver.

So, yeah, I loved the 'con, but I don't think I'd be able to do two a year. Unfortunately.

smile I cosplayed as Neji.

Edaniel
Captain

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:58 pm
*waits*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
*beats face into wall* Bahhh.... this guild has become so inactive.

Bizarre-love-triange

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 am
I know, it makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:06 pm
Yes. I am waiting for someone to post in the role-play.

Sorry, but there are exams right now and I just don't have the time to do any advertising...

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 am
I remember saying something along the lines of: "I'll post soon." A while ago... and nothing happened. Too busy with exams and stuff... Anway I'm posting right now! Yay! Or not.... Well anyway I'll put up a post and I'll (try to) do so more reguraly...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 am
*jabs guild with a tazer*  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:15 pm
Come on guys? Where did you all go? I know it's the summer break and you all are on vacation, but I'm lonely here V_V Try and post when you all can. *sigh* I wish it to be lively again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 am
Blarg!

All you people with your "I still have one year lefts" and your "I'm so excited to leaves."

I've been out of school just a year now, and done nothing worth merit but work, work, work. AND... I haven't moved out. But I live here... differently, now. Paying more rent than some of my friends (Who live on their own!) do, too. It's nice, though, because it limits what other money I have to spend. Save, save, save! 'Cause this fall, I'm spending it all on becoming a pilot. Exciting, no?

And then it'll only be another year or two down the road, and I'll be able to do stupid crap like fly overseas to have coffee with Bean. Or go somewhere else. Or something.

Exciting!  

Mikujin

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:28 pm
Whoo! Finally back from vacation. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:07 am
When you disappeared I thought you had gone for good. I'm in college right now, in English Comp 1 to be precise. I will try to respond when I get a break today. My apologies for my disappearance.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 am
I feel terrible about this, but I don't know if I am truly going to be able to devote myself to this guild. My priorities have shifted since I got to college, and I don't even have to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Boring.  

Mikujin

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:05 pm
ninja Not sure if any of you remember me. Actually I'm pretty sure none of you do with the exception of possibly Edaniel! xd

Anyway! Hello all! Long time no see!  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces