Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:24 am
*floats into the room, carrying over 600 balloons and wearing a party hat*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:36 am
..Partyphobia..  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:39 am
awww come on Prog.....I want to be your freind....I was going to throw a "Happy UnB-day Party" for you.....*looks disappointedly at her balloons*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:41 am
Lol. ^.^ Thanks alot anyways..we could still be friends, you know..  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:45 am
Yeah!!! *takes out a can of gasoline from her pocket (yes my pockets can hold ANYTHING) and douses the baloons before handing a lighter to Prog* do you wish to do the Honors Prog?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:48 am
Proginoskes grins, and lights a long wooden stick with the lighter Rhea has offered to her. Then she backs away a little and throws the burning stick at the balloons. "Thanks alot." she says as she hands the lighter back to Rhea, still grinning.  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:52 am
Your Very Welcome....and if thats not a good UnB-day present *motions to the fiery balloons, floating to the ceiling* then I don't know what is....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:54 am
It is a very nice Un-Birthday Present. ^^ I love it. *Takes out a camera and takes the photos of the burning balloons.*  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:58 am
*roasts a marshmallow by the flaming balloons and sticks a candle in it* Do you want your Cup-Mallow Prog?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:03 am
Wow..I had never thought of roasting marshmallows with this fire! It's a very good idea. *Takes another long, wooden stick and rows up three marshmallows on the side opposite of her. Then she approaches the balloons a little and starts to roast her marshmallows.* To tell you the truth..I've never actually eaten marshmallows in my life. What are they like?  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:05 am
ummm.....hard to explain....they are sweet and warm....and...well...they kinda melt in your mouth....but they have a consistency that I do not know in anything else....hard to explain.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:08 am
Do they have vanilla in them?  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:14 am
Maybe....I don't know....they are mainly sugar and preservitives most likely....*stares at her burning marshmallow that suddenly catches on fire eek *  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:19 am
*Starts to fan the burning marshmallow with her free hand while giggling uncontrollably..* Do you guys roast marshmallows often?  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:21 am
Well I do.....*tries to blow out burnt marshmallow while giggling at the same time* or I just eat them raw.....if you squish them between your fingers for a couple minutes they get the consistency of a kinda gum so its called Ghost Gum......its delicious even if it sounds gross....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games