Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:38 pm
whee
Of course not.
I love you soo much.
and I am just happy you are here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:40 pm
So where is everyone? I heard that this was one of the best guilds around. I would like to meet some of the members that make is so. biggrin  

Paid2Panic

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:12 pm
Paid2Panic
Hello Everyone. My name is Alec. And you may have heard of me, though I am not too sure. Anyways, I am the Vice Captains Twin Brother. Tak-Jak. She has already Informed me not to say her real name so tough luck everyone who doesn't know it.

So about me.. Well I was the older twin by three minutes. And I hijacked Tak's mule account. You may refer to me as Alec. Actually would prefer it. Or you may come up with a nickname, as long as I approve to be called by it. When it comes to writing, I prefer the spoken word of poetry, though I do help Tak with her novel. Mainly I am her editor.

Soccer is usually my sport. Along with wrestling. I surf, play acoustic and electric guitar. Most consider me a strong, silent type, though, I do enjoy conversation.

I have already met the infamous Kirby, but I do wish to know you all. So give me a message anytime and I will be more then happy to talk.

Sorry for this Ramble.
Hello everyone.

Yay! It's Alec! surprised

I'm Reese.

And well, I'm too lazy to type anything past that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:18 pm
Why hello Reese. Wish I could say more.. but you were to lazy to write anything past Reese. wink  

Paid2Panic

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Oh fine, I'll tell you SOMETHING.

I'm a freshman, vegetarian, left-handed, have OCD, like the color yellow, write fictious non-fiction, am a Christian, play soccer/volleyball, like to act, sing, run, read, and be around little kids, want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, have three sisters (the only one who doesn't live with me [yet is the only one I ever talk to/hang out with] is my twin Kat who lives about 4 miles away) and my brother just shaved his head.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/Railia/IMG_0158.jpg

Yes, just thought I'd throw that in there. 0.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Your brother, is a Marine? Though, this is just an assumption due to te uniform, and the fact that he shaved his head. I am supposed to be a Junior, but I am a sophomore. Soccer rocks. And I love singing.. reading.. running (I run about 15-20 miles a day) And what do you know, I have 3 sisters also. One of them my twin.  

Paid2Panic

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Aloha, fellow newpeople!

I'm Voxxxie, and I suck at introducing myself. xp I'm obsessed with teal, like saying "froofy", am wanted in three imaginary countries, and I'mma fishie. mrgreen

( ninja And I lufftotallywantwoulddiefor a blueberry bagel.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Voxx.. that isnt just any old new person.
That is my twin brother!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:45 pm
Yes, he is. LCpl.

And if he'd been wearing a tank top you could have seen his Marine tatoo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:45 pm
Ay, that's what I get for being lazy. sweatdrop Forgive me, my brain's all fuzzy.

Hullo, Mr. Tak's twin brother! We've heard about you!  

Voxxx

Paid2Panic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:48 pm
So I have heard. Congradulations. You are the 3rdf person I have met from this Guild. I have had a few conversations with the infamous Kirby over AIM, just met Reese and now You.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:59 pm
xp Yeah, Kirby's a friend of mine.

So! How is everybody tonight? Anyone had any good food lately? I have a baaad craving for sukiyaki.  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:00 pm
I just had chocolate ice cream. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Oooh, sounds lufferly. I went on a baking spree!
sweatdrop And a brownie spree.

edit: 'Night for now. Voxxxie has craploads of homework she convienently forgot about.

Voxxx

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games