Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Emily looked away from him to look at the paper, nodding slowly. “but what is it?” she asked, tugging at her turtle neck thoughtlessly.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"Its a seal that takes the energy of everything in it. Dead, undead, spooks, magic. Even life. But thats not the half of it. If the seal was ever broken, the energy would explode outward in a violent spill of death and destruction. Depending on how much energy is taken, it could destroy a building, a city, a world." Siegfried paled some more at the implications. "This has to be destroyed." Taking the paper, he began to furious rip it to shreds. Spotting a lit andle, he tossed the scraps in the trash can next to the desk before setting those on fire. A quick splash of water from the flask prevented the fire from getting out of control.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

A ghost whispered in Chris' ears and she jolted awak. "holy sh..." She trailed of. SHe realized she was no longer in teh cirlce and the ghosts where having fun with her again.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Hearing what he knew to be a yelp, Siegfried yelled down the hall while trying to find more plans for the Seal of Despair to destory. "We are in here little lady, come and join us!" He kept his eyes fixed on the desk, looking over document over document to make sure he got all the plans.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Chris got up and looked at herself in teh mirror for a few seconds. She wiped whatever blood that was left off her mouth and walked into the room. SHe looked at them and her eyes wandered to teh document on teh table. "WHats that..." Chris asked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Picking up the document she looked at, Siegfried read it quickly before putting it back down. "Costs for keeping a living crew in the house versus using the Undead. Looks like the undead won." Giving the pile one last look, he let out a breath of relief. "It looks like I got them all. And they are now to be destroyed." Burning the papers he had in his grip, he tossed them into the same can before pouring water on the flame before it got out of control.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:49 pm

"Uh huh" Chris said and walked over to him. She looked in teh can and used a little energy and light in the room to disenigrate teh ashes. THe can was now empty.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Siegfried raised an eyebrow at the girl but said nothing. If the ashes can be gone then so be it. Less of anything to remake. He looked around and spoke to the little girl. "Any spooks about?"

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 pm

(shes not that young!)

"Well yes. not as many as down below but a few. They still whisper to me but not about you or anyone. they just sound sad." Chris said pushing a strand of hair behind her ears.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Rogi smiled as he walked up stair after stair carrying Shadow in his arms. It was lucky he found her when he did. Any later and the wild, Stangle Weeds that lined the houses perimeter would have taken her forever. Rogi strode down the hallway of the fourth floor, peering into the open doorways. He finally found one with a bed in it and went inside. He set her down gently on the bed and covered her with the dusty, old comforter that was on it. "Rest easy," he said as he walked away towards the hall once more. They should be up here somewhere the butler thogut to himself.

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm

(My character is 24, and she is 16. So comparing the two ages she is to him. XD)

Siegfried nodded, adjusting his hat. "Aint nothing we can do about the spooks and being depressed. This room looks to be an office of sorts. This desk here and all the papers confrim my suspiousions. That means that this is where most of the meetings go down." Siegfried paced slowly with his hands behind his back. "If only there was a way to contact the butler..."

Hearing footsteps echoing down the hall, Siegfried walked to the door and opened it. And there stood the butler, speak of the devil. "Well there you are."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm

(.... grr i have no way to say anything back!)

Chris smiled warily. Her gold eyes where scanning teh room. She agreed it looked like a meeting room.

abnormal-starr

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Emily had fallen into silence when she had heard about the power of the seal, and the thoughts that ran through her head were something she could remember. She had snapped out of it to hear about the girl talking about the sadness of the ghosts. “Of course.” She said to her as Siegfried called in Rogi. “They’re trapped poorly in a place they don’t belong.” She added, staring at the girl coldly before moving away from her spot to give the desk more space since she couldn’t read any way.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm

"Ah, there you are," Rogi said, with a pleasantly surprised look on his face. "Have you all found anything of importance yet?"

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Chris turned to the girl. "I know. Actually i know it personally since they speak to em about it. I want ot help them. It is why i feel so crappy all teh time. I knwo teh ghosts are trapped." She replied stiffly. Chris heard another ghost and she whipped around to see the ghost studying her. It motioned to leave teh room with tjhem SHe looked a tthe girl one last time trying to tell her without saying a word where she was going and then followed.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games