Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

futashi turned around. he then look out of the window. "im going to kick there a** then." he said, and vanish. only black chakra was left behind and then vanished.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Kit started to focus on the healing portion now giving it everything he could. The chakra wrapped around him and his cuts very slowly started to become small as the bleeding stopped.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 pm

futashi appeared in kit's room with a smile on his face. "hey there. you feeling ok now? well, good news, we beat them." he said, smiling at him. he then look at his body and hover his hand over kit's body. he then saw a blue light coming from his hand and you could see kit's bones. "hmm....kit. you have a broken rib, a broken arm, and your leg is alittle out of place. i'll send susumu to help you soon." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 pm

One of Lenon's clones looked amused.

"Caught unprepared, they could be beaten
by the weakest of puppets."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

After awhile Kit's white chakra disapated and he returned to normal. He looked out the window and sighed he would be out of commision for a week at least. He looked over with sad eyes at Futashi. "Oh learning some medical jutsu i see....." His voice trailed off as he spoke. "Thank you Futashi."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Susumu arrives in Kit's room. "mhmmm" she clears her throat "why exactly did you leave the cloud without my permission kit?" Susumu looks angry and makes a couple handseals a green healing chakra forms in her hands and she completely heals his wounds.

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Kit sighs as Susumu came onto the room. "My apologizes Raikage-sama. I will make it up to you some how." He clenched his fist to make sure it was okay. He did it a few more time before he spoke agin. "I am willing to recive any punishment you are willing to give me."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 pm

"Apparently, Susumu, he was to meet someone...
special to him, and you were busy, so he left."

One of the clones said.

"And as you are here, I guess that I don't need to be at
your office."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm

futashi takes a step back and bows at susumu. he then looks at kit and smiled. knowing what happen with the clone in mist.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Kit looked at Futashi and tried to smile but couldn't manage it. "What is my punishment then?" He wanted to take it cuz he earned it.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Lenon appears in beside Susumu.

"Susumu"
Lenon sighs.

"I must take full responsibility for his actions.
It was me who let him leave without anyone
doing anything."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 pm

"Please Lenon. I am perfectly capable for owning up to the trouble i get myself into. I left of my own accord." Kit looked at the floor and it was as if he was mesmerized by the tiles.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

susumu's green chakra turns a deeper green as she places her hands on Kits torso manually realligning his bones the chakra helps speed the calcium in the healing process the bones reconnect but are very weak still Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill) "Kit, I want you to know that however imortant a matter is you must clear it by me before just leaving or this stuff wouldn't happen. so your punishment..." Susumu makes a couple handseals and her hands glow a dark chakra "...death" Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique) she laughs then releases the jutsu. "your punishment will be to clean the Cloud's sewer system, the dorms seem to have clogged it up"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Kit closed his eyes when she said death. But when he heard clean the sweres he nodded. "Yes ma'am." Kit layed back so that he was leaning up against the wall. "Man i wish i could have been there......To hurt that man.........But i probly would have killed him." He sighed and looked at Lenon. "You didn't kill him right."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Oroami was floating outside the hospital, his wings expanded, he disapproved of the punishment given to Kit, but he wouldn't get in Susumu's way, he just waited for her to get out so he could see her.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games