Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alpaca_king_from_moon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:12 am
Yo, Names Jason. You can call me Jason or Mortal. Im 19, and in college. School is fun cool However its tuff too. burning_eyes

In my spare time I do pretty much anything. To find out more read my profile.

Lol, I don't know. whee

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:18 am
This giveaway rules.
Call me Pandora. I do art and stuff XD  

Metal Pandora

`Bambi

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 pm
Name : Emily
Character Name : `Bambi
The Rest is on My Profile...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:39 pm
Also, What I REALLY Want On Gaia is a Coco Kitty  

`Bambi

Pimpin Puppyluv-

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:55 pm
Hi my name is Puppylove#1 a.k.a Puppy. I'm 15 years old & joined gaia 08/30/06. I love anime & right now i love Fruit basket. I love to donate ,tis my weakness, & I also love chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:02 pm
Hi. My name is Jamei, and I love to draw and write random stories. I love Gaia, it's just that Gold is kinda HARD to earn. i really want my dream avvies. I hope I can actually win the 1 mil.  

o-Kikumaru-o

Kawaii Shoujo

24,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Arin FireSin

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,175 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Uh hey, I'm Arin FireSin. Live in the beautiful desert of New Mexico. I'm 16 going on 17 in Nov. This yr I am a senior and then off to collage....So yea.. ^.^ Check out my profile and comment meh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:28 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^^  

Ze_Mole

angels-on-earth-are-rare

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:24 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Angels. My name is Deana. I'm 15, about to be 16 in a few months. I live in Canada. I'm in grade 10. I am an only child. I love animals, though I don't have any pets. I play piano. I love music. I enjoy reading and writing, though I’m still trying to improve in this category. I like poetry and literature in general. I hope to travel someday and love hanging out with/meeting people.

If I won the million, I'd first of all try to finish off my quests, mainly the ever-going quest for an angelic pendant, if possible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm
Yo everyone. My name is Sünder, but folks on Gaia call me Lyon (Like, the Predator in Africa who EATS you!)
I'm 17 right now, and Attend Westfield High (Yeah, the place where all the Virginia Shooters come from)
I'm not a psychopath, I promise.
I Love drawing, and I'm an excellent Photoshopper XD
Other than that, I Love Metal, and Techno
I joined this guild in Hopes of Not having to ever beg for Gold
and Donating to those in need.
Oh, and I love randomly talking to people
What I'd do with the Mil?
Probably finish my Dream Avi (The OMFG is the only item left)
Than I'd probably make a new Dream Avi
Or Donate back to the Guild xD
and I think that it is all

Frostix Flame

SugaryDelights

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 pm
Hey guys!
Im Crystal. I am a seventeen year old girl in florida! ^.^ Mwahahahha! I love random comments and pms!
I am taken! By the most wonderful guy ever!! No touchy hes mine! ^.^ *sticks out tounge* haha rofl ^^ Also Im bisexual! If you dont like that then dont bother talkin to me! I dont like labeling people or being labeld. I am me and no one else. I dont pretend to be something im not. I am not emo or preppy or what ever you might think I am. Iam just me ^_^. I love music! and moshing! Lol I am very random and I get distracted kinda easily. Im easily entertained o.O (most of the time XD ) I love singing and alot of things! I love raspberries! XD (fave fruit ) o.o im rambling again lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 pm
Hello, guild! My name is Kiki Avelan, called by the name Kiki.
I was invited to this guild by star_fire_8811, so I decided that I need a little gold. About 48k should do it. xd Just kidding. I'm working my way up to that point, and what's the purpose of a quest if you can't struggle a little?

Anyway, as far as interests go, I like writing, reading, listening to music, drawing, and playing video games/internet games.

I like anime, but it's a little half-and-half on Naruto. I love the Akatsuki, but I'm so-so on the rest of it.

Agh, ow... Oh, and I just got attacked by an angry cat, FYI. xd

I'm friendly, I try to be literate at all times, and I hope that I'm easy to get along with.
3nodding  

Kiki Avelan

sunsetcinematic

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:54 pm
OMG, it's SokrRokr!
Hey!

My name is SokrRokr. (Not really, but here it is. wink )
I live in another galaxy. I was introduced to Gaia by a friend from yet another galaxy.
My age is shamalamadingdong.

So, other than that, I'm like your normal middle school kid. domokun = heart . I'm not emo or anything, and don't try to put a label on me or I'll spit it back on your forehead. ( mrgreen ) I love music, board sports, soccer, and the beach. And 4laugh ness and domokun s! (lol) I just joined Gaia and found this guild thanks to Peasant's ad on the chatterbox. so.... YAY! (I'm also very random if you haven't noticed.)

Well, that's about it... good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:54 pm
I'm Sarah yo O:<
I joined Gaia back in '05, quit, then came back.
After I'm done with my dream avi I plan on donating to people and hosting some giveaways surprised

gardenho

Mr_Jinx

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:01 pm
AYE!...
im Mr_Jinx
otherwise known as Mikey
I be 14
Joined Gaia in January 07, and not planning to quit anytime soon
I play Football and Baseball
also i love avi art and random donation/random comments
well yah...if i won the 1mil id me me my ninja headband and probably donate the rest to good friends ^^  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games