Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm

yes...you could
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:27 pm

"Sweet!"

-does a dynamic pose-

"To the training grounds!!"

"Arr ar arf!!"

-points at Mikyo-

"Maybe you can teach me some more cool tricks!"

-runs off into the sunset.....to the training grounds-

((lolz look at this))

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:37 am

(exited the shower) man....if i knew i were gunna fall asleep i wouldnt have taken a shower...(in a kimono and hair is down) damn.....(throws towel unto her head)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:42 am

hmmmm another person from the dead has risen.....(eyes become stern) his scent......AQUASI!!!!! (destiny yelled before running out the house)

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:05 am

(destiny reentered the house) at leats im alone now....(wals into the kitchen and starts to cook)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:23 am

(clone dissappears and real dess unlocks door) hme at last...(wiping a tear from her eye)

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 am

Walks up the house as he followed Destiny* "Destiny I am sorry if I hurt you in some way. And I want to appoligize."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:30 am

no no its fine its not your fault if its anyones its mine....i was foolish to fall in love in the first place...

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 am

"Destiny you wernt foolish to fall in love with this Gohma person he was foolish he dident love you back."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:39 am

but hes happy no i cant try not to be happy......my only wish is for him to be happy...thats all that matters to me...now...tthat ive lost him...i only have friends ...and the village....but the person i care for most is gone...and that can not and will not be replaced(shuts eyes) nomatter how much it hurts and will continue to hurt....evgerytime i seee them kissing or hugging...i will continue to care for and protect him(clutches fist)

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:43 am

"Thats a solem vow Destiny you really care for him. It will hurt for a few days but then your heart will repair. And you will have him as a friend to live for."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 am

a few days will not heal my wound the last person i loved tyook me 5 years to get over..

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 am

"Since it will take that long to repair you shouldnt see him as much as you regularly do. It will heal faster that way."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am

but i live with him....but right now...hes not returining home and ...i dont have that much time to wait....

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:50 am

"Then wait less time or if you want you can come live with me and Kirara."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games