Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
Good morning everyone.

My second day of school (Thursday) was good. We had a discussion about the play we read - "The Taming of the Shrew." I've always loved how my teacher Carol teaches. Not only does she respond and explain to any inquiries we may have, but she takes the time to inform us of little known facts. Certainly makes learning more fun that way.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
I've been watching Season 5 of Doctor Who. I'm halfway through it so far and I'm definitely enjoying the series. Wish River had more appearances though. I love the interaction between the Doctor and her, and Amy trying to figure out what their connection is. ^.^;

I'm thinking of watching the other past seasons as well, since the website I am watching the episodes through has all of the seasons available and what not, and the episodes are easy to access. So, that will be neat to see... and finally figure out whether there's another Doctor I like more than the 11th (current) Doctor. Doubt it though. The 11th Doctor's personality is very amusing to watch. Definitely someone I would enjoy getting to know in person.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
My friend sent me the application for the Copy Writer position for my school's newspaper. So I'll be filling that out and turning it in. *crosses fingers* I would so love to get the position! It would be a job (thus earning money), I would be getting involved with the school and not to mention gaining experience in the area of interest (the writing department).
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After watching 5x04 and 5x05 of Doctor Who, I've developed a theory on who River Song killed. As those who are familiar with the series, we know that she killed a "good man" - and seems to have regretted her act.

So who do I think it is? I have written it below (in white text). "SPOILERS!"

River Song may have killed the Doctor. She cares about the Doctor deeply and she is quite secretive about who she is. Although it's understandable not wanting to inform the Doctor of his future adventures and such, I think there's more to it. She doesn't want the Doctor to find out that she's his killer. Signs that point me to this? River Song is happy-go-lucky until the Doctor asks who she kills in 5x05 - to which she only replies "a very good man" ((the Doctor anyone?)). Doctor later asks if he can trust her - "You can if you want. But where's the fun in that?" Obviously the Doctor ended up trusting River to have told her his real name... but obviously there's a bit of a sinister aspect to River for her to cackle evilly after responding to the Doctor's question. Probably was the Doctor's downfall - he trusted River too much and she managed to kill him. *shrugs*

I'm sure as time passes and more is revealed to me - both from watching Season 5 and the new episodes being released - my theories will either change or become more confirmed. After all it is said that we'll find out more about who River Song is in this season. *shrugs* So, we'll see...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awkward Doctor is awkward! *chuckles*

Both times I've seen the Doctor get kissed he's been a bit awkward. Though I can understand the scenario with him and Amy - after all it was the day before her wedding. I think with the kiss between River and him was more of an awkward surprise, rather than the OMG-what-is-she-doing-kissing-a-strange-man-before-her-wedding reaction with Amy. ^.^:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
I'm off to take a shower and then eat some lunch.

Be back in a bit.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Okay... so that "back in a bit" turned into a long period of time. My parents got onto a cleaning spree, so my parents and I were dusting my room... which it definitely needed. So everything is now clean and dusted and all that wonderful stuff.

And I've made an updated version of my avatar outfit museum. Helped me a bit with going through my wishlist and determining what items I really wanted... and creating official outfits that I would create with the desired items. Thankfully TekTek is fairly up-to-date on the latest items I have on my wishlist.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Off to eat dinner.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
I'm going to watch the new episode of Doctor Who - at least as much as I can before my parents decide to start watching a movie. So talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:34 am
User Image
I just finished watching the new episode of Doctor Who - "The Doctor's Wife" - and I absolutely adored it! And now I'm going to say... "SPOILERS!"
It was so amusing... and sweet... to see how the TARDIS acted in a human body. Especially when trying to figure out what her name would be and ended up going with "Sexy," because the Doctor always called her that. *chuckles* It's a shame that she was only able to stay in the body for such a short period of time. I definitely wanted to see more interaction between the Doctor and the TARDIS in this scenario.

I also love how she told him off about how he kept entering her ((when she's the Police Box)). The doors say to pull open, but the Doctor always opens it inward. *laughs*

And that concludes my little spoiler part. :D

Definitely an episode that will stick around in my mind for awhile, lol.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Doctor is one lucky fellow that's for sure. He's been kissed quite a few times since this version of himself. First Amy... then River... and now Idris ((as the character is called - but in reality it's the TARDIS who does the kissing)).
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 am
User Image
Guess there's a slight part of me who's a little jealous... probably because I've only kissed one person, and sadly enough that guy wasn't a good kisser. *sighs*

Oh well. My time to have the opportunity to kiss another guy will come when the time is right.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:48 am
User Image
Alright, going to change into my pajamas and then continue my marathon of watching the Season 5 episodes. So, I'm going to go ahead and say TTFN. :D

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:17 am
User Image
Hello everyone. Staying up late again while I watch more episodes of Doctor Who. Currently I'm waiting for the 30 minute break before I can watch more stuff ((watching the episodes on Megavideo)). So... here I am to post, lol.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:19 am
User Image
I think I love the Eleventh Doctor for his humor and quirky ways. I may not have seen any episodes of the past Doctors yet, but from what little I know, I don't think they have as much of a humorous attitude. In that case, I'm not sure how much I would like them. *shrugs* I guess I won't know until I actually watch episodes of them and get an idea of what the other Doctors are like.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games