Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
I'm sure I could go on and on about various things I love about Doctor Who, but I think I should spend my time by answering more of those questions from that very long questionnaire. As much as I love the questions, I definitely will be glad to be done with it and be able to remove the link from my bookmarks. My bookmark list has gotten so long recently... especially with all of the job and school related sites. *rolls eyes* Ugh...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 am
1612. Do you like the direction your life is going in?

For the most part, yeah. I'm sure things would be going a lot better for me if things hadn't gone downhill just as I entering into the "real" world. Despite that, I still have managed to keep a good outlook on things and try my best to continue my journey on achieving my dreams. It may take me a bit longer to find my grip and place in this big... scary... whatever world. As long as I get there, I'll be content.

1613. Are you a traditional person?

Just what exactly do you mean by "traditional"?

1614. Have you ever felt like the victim of societal injustice?

No  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:29 am
1615. What feelings or thoughts do you repress?

Oh, there's probably a lot of things that I repress. Probably some things that I don't fully realize I repress. I'm sure it would be a scary... and perhaps dangerous... thing to let all of those repressed feelings out.

Like the Doctor... you don't want to see him angry. Could be your worst nightmare if you saw the Doctor angry. Or the un-repressed version of myself.

1616. What makes you feel ecstatic?

Depends on what's going on in my life. Right now it's the thought that I'm officially a senior in college and about this time next year I will be graduating from college with my Bachelors in English ((or Creative Writing... or whatever it'll be called on the certificate)).

1617. What was your biggest mistake in the past three months?

I can't think of anything...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:31 am
User Image
I seem to be in a very talkative mood right now. And my thoughts seem a bit scattered too.

And don't be surprised if I keep mentioning Doctor Who randomly in my responses. I'm in the Doctor Who mood and it'll keep popping up randomly.

About 20 minutes until I'll be able to continue watching Doctor Who... wheeeee...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:34 am
1618. York Peppermint Patti or Reese's Peanut butter Cups?

Definitely Yorks. While both are very delicious, I'm more likely to grab a York than a Reese's if I had to choose between just these two candies.

1619. What are your feelings, if any, about Hugh Hefner?

Who?

1620. What is your specialty?

Using my imagination. I feel that once someone starts to grow older and come of age, there's a sudden switch in a person's mind that turns off that imaginary aspect of themselves. Sometimes the switch goes completely off that they find no use in imaginary activities. Unfortunately I know someone like that... and happens to be my best friend. She didn't used to be that way... but there's a lot of things about her that didn't use to be. But that's a whole different subject! While my use of imagination is not the same as it was when I was a children, it still resides within me... perhaps dormant. I'm sure if given the opportunity... and certain walls were broken down... that wonderful, full power of imagination would come into action.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:37 am
1621. Have you ever had a stalker?

No.

1622. Have you ever been a stalker?

No.

1623. Ideally, how far would you like to live from your nearest neighbor??

Right now where I'm living, the nearest neighbor is about a couple blocks away. I like the isolation. However, there are times where I wish me and my neighbors weren't so distant. I barely even know who my neighbors are. Definitely would be nice to be close enough to some to know I have a place to go if anything happens. But I guess that's more of a personal interaction closeness than a geographical closeness. Anyway... I would like to maintain the isolated distance. I wouldn't really enjoy the city or suburban closeness. I love the nature and would love to stay near it.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:40 am
1624. What would you do if a teacher accused you of cheating when you really weren't? Or if that doesn't apply to you.. What would you do if a manager accused you of stealing when you really weren't?

Do you even realize who you are talking to? No one would ever think of me as being a cheater or a thief. I may have commandeered things when I was younger, but I've learned from those mistakes and will not engage in those acts again.

1625. What store would you most like a $10,000 (about 5900 British pounds) gift certificate to?

Hmm... that's a tough one. Um... I would probably say a local bookstore - either Borders or Powells. Those are two wonderful places to get books at. Friendly service. Easy to find books on your own. *shrugs*

1626. What would you most like to reincarnate as?

Time Lady! *laughs* Just kidding! Or am I? *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 am
1627. What's in your undie draw...besides undies?

Socks, bras, nylons, a slip. Basically an undergarment drawer.

1628. How many languages can you say HELLO in?

Hmm.. about 5 or so.

1629. If your whole country had to listen to you talk for ten minutes what would you talk about?

Hmm... that's a great question. Not really sure right now. There's so many ideas popping in my head. Maybe do a reading of a piece of work I've done. Do some great speech about one thing or another that's important to me (i.e. gay marriage, education, love and friendship, so on and so forth...). *shrugs* Not really sure what to go with.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 am
1630. Do you have a guardian angel?

I've never really thought about it. But I suppose I consider my dear cat Cuddles as my guardian angel. *shrugs*

1631. Do you smoke?

Hell no. And never will.

1632. Who is more successful, Bill gates or Mother Theresa?

More people know who Bill Gates is and what's he's done, so I guess him. But maybe that's just me since I'm familiar with both people, but I don't know much about who Mother Theresa is.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:47 am
User Image
Well, the wait time has passed, so I should be able to watch more Doctor Who now. So... not sure if I'll get around to posting here again or not. Depends on how much more I watch and how long I choose to stay up.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 am
User Image
Back again while I wait for another 30 minutes to pass. *sighs* Watching the final episode of Season 5.

I definitely think I'm going to watch the other seasons. Gotta satisfy my Doctor Who obsession, if that's what it is... and, of course, become more familiar with what the other Doctors are like.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:04 am
1633. What band T-shirts do you own?

None

1634. What is your favorite thing that is red?

Red, huh? Um... red skittles? *shrugs* I don't know.

1635. Have you ever worn mismatched socks on purpose?

Yes, for Tacky Day during one of the Spirit Days at high school.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 am
1636. Do you check nutrition labels?

Sometimes.

1637. Most Mcdonalds value meals are about 1,500 calories (the amount of calories an average person needs in one whole day) and over 1,000 of those calories are from fat. What do you think about this?

Unbelivable on how high it is... but not too surprising for fast food. I've never been a fan of McDonalds as it is. I refuse to eat there. Too many bad experiences. And with how bad their food is, that's probably another good reason to stay away.

1638. If you could delete someone's diary would you if: They didn't agree with you? They were rude/obnoxious to you? They wrote rude entries?

I don't own a LiveJournal ((why do you keep calling it a diary? I keep thinking of a diary in real life!!!)), so this scenario wouldn't apply to me. And even if it did, I would never go deleting anyone's entries. I may flag it if I find it to break certain rules or whatever. But people have the right to say what they want... even if it isn't always so pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 am
1639. Have you ever worn: A dress or a skirt if you are a guy? A tie if you are a girl?

Yes, I have worn a tie before. I wore one when I did my Ravenclaw and Slytherin cosplay - used the same tie, since it's a blue and green striped one. The only tie I own at this time.

1640. Do you trust people at restaurants who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?

Yes.

1641. How do you wear your hair each day?

Lately I've either had the top layer pulled back into a ponytail... or just have my hair down.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:11 am
1642. Have you ever worn: A gas mask? A blindfold?

No. Yes.

1643. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?

If someone else with me to take the leap, then yeah.

1644. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?

The cut of the shirt and which side the buttons are placed.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games