Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Well... Yeah... Why wouldn't you?

Hey, everyone's allowed a hiatus, or personal problems, or whatever.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Well. I liked the Gamecube Metroid series.

Yeah, "Where has he been?" sounds a little insensitive. I meant, yeah, I noticed he hasen't been around.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Oh... I thought we were still talking about Dragonball for some reason. But you're allowed to say you like that as well, haha. I don't care if you like Metroid. But it's just another first person shooter.
I like Resistance, but I'm not gonna deny that it's just another first person shooter. So is Halo, so is Call of Duty 4, so is Killzone 2. All have their unique points, their upsides, etc. But I wouldn't say that any of them are above and beyond one another.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:05 pm

*facepalms* Why do I even bother talking anymore....

I haven't even seen him on AIM, which is really strange.

Javanomicron

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Well nobody likes flamers.

Now that's odd. Yeah.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, school semesters are close to ending so many he's busy with schoolwork.

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Mayhaps.

So anyway. Some good news. I don't have to worry about Silent Hill anymore. Since the 'reimagining' they're making for the Wii is the same as the one they're making for PSP and PS2, so I still get my remake on the PSP/PS2. And quite possibly I'll get it for both. Afterall, the PS2 version will most likely look at lot better than the PSP version, but I still want it on the go.
Either way, the confirmation that it's still coming to PSP makes me a happy, happy man. I knew Konami wouldn't let me down.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:54 pm

And on the PS2? Makes me a happy fan.
Now I don't have to deal with my Wii Owning, Silent Hill hating friend. 3nodding

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Hate Silent Hill? The man has no soul!

But yes, you too can enjoy Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, without having to resort to the Wii or the PSP. Nevertheless, I still insist it's a terrific year to own a PSP.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Eh, he's frightened by it. xp

Ah good to hear. And oh yeah I forgot our little conversation about the PSP.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Boo! Scaredy people... The always ruin the fun. I say torture him! Make him play it!

Yes. Not only is it a good year for the PSP, but it's looking to be a good year for JRPGs as well. I'm glad I'm getting back into them. I haven't played any in a long long time after the downfall of Square Enix in the 2002 and on. So I was really disenchanted with JRPGs for a while. But I don't know if I'm making a comeback or they are, but the PSP is getting its sweet share of them this year.

You know, I think JRPGs are more ideal for handhelds than anything else.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Wouldn't touch it. He's seen me play it a few times. He hates it haha.

Ah, any good ones going around? I never got into Dragon Quest or Star Ocean and all that jazz.

Oh yeah. I played FFIII to hell on the DS. Theres something to handheld RPGs that makes you want to play them more. On the go I guess.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, the thing about Star Ocean is, they remade 1 and 2 for PSP, so if you did want to get into it.

But hey, despite what Final Fantasy fanboys will have you believe, Square-Enix is by far not the only JRPG distributer out there. Actually, my new favorite JRPG publisher is Atlus, who basically take all the good Japanese RPGs and bring them over to North America.
So far, one that caught my attention (that's already been released) is Mana Khemia, which is an alchemy based RPG. It's a port of a PS2 game, which was somewhat of a lower budget title. I played a bit of it, on the PS2, and it had certain appeal. The graphics weren't quite PS2 quality, but they're perfect for a PSP game.

There's this other RPG that's coming out at the end of May that caught my attention, is called Crimson Gem Saga, which is being published by Atlus. There isn't TOO much information about it, but they're describing it as a "solid, pure RPG experience" which to me says, RPGS like they used to be in the 1990s. Which is promising.

Another one that caught my attention is called Class of Heroes, which is also published by Atlus.

And then, there's my personal highlight of the year, they're remaking the original Persona for PSP. Again, Atlus.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Atlus. Released the Shin Megami Tensei series and Trauma Center yeah? Loved those. Persona is part of the Shin Megami Tensei series ain't it?

Never played those either. sweatdrop
Always looked interesting though. Wiki-ing all said titles now.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Umm... This may sound weird... But as I understand it, it wasn't until Persona 3 that Persona actually became a part of SMT. So I don't know how different Persona 1 is from 3. Aside from the fact that the dungeon crawling is done in first person.

So, here's a list of games for the PSP from 2009, that are either already out and good, or have caught my attention, in order of release:

Star Ocean: Second Evolution (RPG)
LocoRoco 2
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? (2D Platformer)
Phantasy Star Portable (Action RPG)
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (RPG)
Resistance: Retribution (Action Shooter)
Hammerin' Hero (Beat Em Up)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Fighting)
Patapon 2
Mytran Wars (Turn Based Strategy)
Crimson Gem Saga (RPG)
Class of Heroes (RPG)
PANGYA: Fantasy Golf (If you're into golf, this one looks gorgeous)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Action RPG)
Duke Nukem Trilogy (Nuff said)
Unbound Saga (Beat Em Up) It looks like a new version of Comix Zone. It works the same way, you fight within panels.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Fighting)
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (3D Platformer)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Survival Horror of course)

There's also, of course, Rock Band, Assassin's Creed and LittleBIGPlanet that were also promised on PSP. And who knows what else that hasn't been announced.

EDIT: You don't actually HAVE to Wiki all these. xd
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games