Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Mikey, tell her i will be praying for her man, I will tell my salt club to as well, she doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. Good hearing from ya too mikey, cya
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm glad you came around Mikey, thanks helping her out.
>.<;;

I hope she gets better soon!

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Okay. You can completely ignore this. Idc what you do. I'm just going to rant.

I am so tired of cheaters and liars. They get on my nerves. They sit there and lie to your face and play you like a board game. It pissing me off so bad. Especially when your girlfriend says that you're the only thing that matters to her and then turns around and tells she's cheating. She manages to break your heart. Completely shatter it but then wants to still be "friends with benefits" like some little ******** buddy. And she swears she's not a whore =/ yet she does this. She wants to keep her virginity till she's married. Yeah, like that'll prove something. Yet she has sat done and spread her legs wide open to me before. Too bad she was too tight. But anyways. I've done everything ******** possible to please this girl. Everything. I even skipped school walked over ten miles by foot just to see her one day and she turns and says I'm just a friend to her. Yet the other guy doesn't even know she even cheated and she's still with him. O.o I mean wtf really!? I've been with this chick four for years. And she turns on me just like that?!?!?! And she expects me to sit there and not say something to her "new" boyfriend. Yeah ******** right. Funny thing was I was trying to make amends with him and now I'm the ******** bad guy. It really pisses me off how stupid people can be. Including myself. I even stayed with her for months after she told me simply to make her happy because she didn't want me to leave. I broke up with her two days ago and now I'm the bad guy. Now I'm the one that everyone wants to beat the hell out of. I'm the ******** liar. I'm so tired of ******** cheaters!!! And being the type of person I am you'd expect me to beat the hell out of her "new" bf. No ******** that. I'm going to sit there and make her feel aweful about it. Calm me a douche bag for doing it. Idc. She truly deserves it. Because four years of my life went down the drains catering to her a**. And she still wants me back!!! Yet I'm just a friend. I like have no ******** idea what to do with myself anymore. I'm not going to go crawling back to her but even after saying all this s**t I'm not going to lie. I still love her. But I've had enough of her s**t!

Anyways. What's new mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX

I am so tired of cheaters and liars. They get on my nerves. They sit there and lie to your face and play you like a board game. It pissing me off so bad. Especially when your girlfriend says that you're the only thing that matters to her and then turns around and tells she's cheating. She manages to break your heart. Completely shatter it but then wants to still be "friends with benefits" like some little ******** buddy. And she swears she's not a whore =/ yet she does this. She wants to keep her virginity till she's married. Yeah, like that'll prove something. Yet she has sat done and spread her legs wide open to me before. Too bad she was too tight. But anyways. I've done everything ******** possible to please this girl. Everything. I even skipped school walked over ten miles by foot just to see her one day and she turns and says I'm just a friend to her. Yet the other guy doesn't even know she even cheated and she's still with him. O.o I mean wtf really!? I've been with this chick four for years. And she turns on me just like that?!?!?! And she expects me to sit there and not say something to her "new" boyfriend. Yeah ******** right. Funny thing was I was trying to make amends with him and now I'm the ******** bad guy. It really pisses me off how stupid people can be. Including myself. I even stayed with her for months after she told me simply to make her happy because she didn't want me to leave. I broke up with her two days ago and now I'm the bad guy. Now I'm the one that everyone wants to beat the hell out of. I'm the ******** liar. I'm so tired of ******** cheaters!!! And being the type of person I am you'd expect me to beat the hell out of her "new" bf. No ******** that. I'm going to sit there and make her feel aweful about it. Calm me a douche bag for doing it. Idc. She truly deserves it. Because four years of my life went down the drains catering to her a**. And she still wants me back!!! Yet I'm just a friend. I like have no ******** idea what to do with myself anymore. I'm not going to go crawling back to her but even after saying all this s**t I'm not going to lie. I still love her. But I've had enough of her s**t!

I thought you two broke up?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX

I did and she ******** wants me bad already! I'm so ******** over her bullshit! You have no ******** idea Shane! And now I'm the one having to watch my back! If her ******** boyfriend even ******** approaches and claims I'm the ******** one doing wrong I will take his face right off!

Yeah... This is why I haven't been posting much... I've been a bit frustrated...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX

x_X Dang, I didn't know NURs chatterbox became a therapy thread. xD;;

Anyways, I'm totally sorry to hear that man. It's happened to me before too. I gave up on dating for a guy I REALLY liked and he turned out to be a douchy person.
I totally get you man.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

@Tensho: Man, you pretty good person. You pray for you friends if they are hurting or someting. You have shown the most care i have ever seen for friends that you may or may not know. I think you should get a award for that.

@Mikey: I know you may not see this, but please do you best. Your a great brother, and make sure you be her guardian angel right now.

@Nirvana: So does my siggy look better?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX

I did and she ******** wants me bad already! I'm so ******** over her bullshit! You have no ******** idea Shane! And now I'm the one having to watch my back! If her ******** boyfriend even ******** approaches and claims I'm the ******** one doing wrong I will take his face right off!

This is why they should stick to the kitchen...
Tell her she's a crazy b***h that needs to make you a sandwich.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

XSK Muse
@Tensho: Man, you pretty good person. You pray for you friends if they are hurting or someting. You have shown the most care i have ever seen for friends that you may or may not know. I think you should get a award for that.

@Mikey: I know you may not see this, but please do you best. Your a great brother, and make sure you be her guardian angel right now.

Yeah thank you. 8]

@Fall- Uh huh. >.>;;
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX

LMFAO @ SHANE =P

@Muse:thank you man, that really makes me feel good about myself, I just want to be helpful to everyone even if they deny it =D

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
XSK Muse

Yeah thank you. 8]

@Fall- Uh huh. >.>;;

get in the kitchen!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX

You've been talking to Dylan a bit too much xD

@Nirvana: This chick has had me want to give up one life on several occasions...

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX

You've been talking to Dylan a bit too much xD

@Nirvana: This chick has had me want to give up one life on several occasions...

No.. I've been talking to OSU a bit too much...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Its nice to know that Alicia has great friends in the Guild that care about her.

@Black Flash: You just need to leave her and never go back. If she is causing you all this pain and suffering, leave her!

May 13th, 2011- release of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way".

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
The Lady of Nirvana
XSK Muse

Yeah thank you. 8]

@Fall- Uh huh. >.>;;

get in the kitchen!

... NO. GIMME MY SKELETON!! D8<

@Black- I'm sorry! D8 If you wanna talk about it, I'm always open. I've become alot of peoples shoulder for a while.
I understand.
Try not to let her get to you (even if you really like her..)
Cheaters are indeed a pain in the butt. >.<
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games