Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Machine Music

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:00 pm

New plot or somethang.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:02 pm

That's very descriptive, thank you.

Ceron

Machine Music

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:03 pm

Description would not be one of my strong points. Way to lazy..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:06 pm

I know the feeling...well the laziness at least...

Ceron

Machine Music

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:08 pm

It's something to do with Angels and Daemons and choosing sides for a big epic battle.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:11 pm

Eh...right...epic...

Why are there just two sides even? No war is two sided alone...eh, whatever. I never cared for demons and angels really, a very overdone concept in my eyes. Why would you be 'neutral' though?

Ceron

Consistantly_Inconsistant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:12 pm

Its not necassarily epic.. But see...

Since there are infact demons and angels in Ria.. Well.. Of course there is probably going to be confrantation that there never was really before.

Because or bassically the Seraphims that Damon made. *claps* Congrats to him. X3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:15 pm

For introducing a stereotypical, overly used concept of the highest choir of angels?

Eh...yeah, I'm in a critizing, not so happy mood. So if there are people who don't like what I have to say then they can go to magic school and learn how to bite their own heads off, or just get someone else to do it.

Ceron

Machine Music

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:15 pm

Ceron
Eh...right...epic...

Why are there just two sides even? No war is two sided alone...eh, whatever. I never cared for demons and angels really, a very overdone concept in my eyes. Why would you be 'neutral' though?

Because when your neutral you fight whoever threatens you, you don't need to pick sides. So you can be your own side and not mess with the politics just fight.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:16 pm

*sigh* I know its overused... But theres not much else to do.

Since ive been RPing here for awhile.. Theres been so many other plots..

And right now nothing was going on with anyone really. So what the hell... I just decided to go with it.. So kill me.

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:18 pm

So in essence, you avoid helping anyone but yourself, avoid taking any actual position on things, and basically carry with you an out of tune with life sorta way of dealing. That's just as bad as taking a side, if not worse...especially to call yourself neutral when you're fighting anyway.

Somehow I don't believe that's what you want Susie. But I'll keep that in mind.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:19 pm

Ya we just get dragged into plots half the time first time i joined another plot by asking out of game rarely do that. but luckiley it makes it easier to understand. I would like to say viva neutrality.

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:19 pm

... Why thank you...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:21 pm

*kicks in door while holding cookies*

hey guys!

zero-jt

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:23 pm

You know what they say, you hurt the one's closest...

Of course in my case, I'd be fully willing to hurt any one of you without provocation.

In other news, I may have to bring other parties into this conflict and somehow link Yusake in with the events. I know Yusake would defend Shien and Deirdra for the sheer fact that they are being opressed and given an unfair hand in the matter. Solumone would provide them arms and deadly force...

Truly the most neutral person around, the one who fights no-one ever and instead just sells to them indescriminantly.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games