Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

I plan to but..Ryugan is actual Evil right now..so when the time comes he might just kill you all..except Kaisen and Shanes Angel RPC..He'll simply beat the crap out of them and let them live. Your RPC to maybe..Skye was gonna be his successor.

I'll do anything brother... You know I have no sence of loyalty.

i gotz ta kill sumbody XD

I can help?

Ice: Lemme do it, i like to kill s**t

he will fight back slightly.I want to try out the most powerful move in the class before i kill it off

what is he?

android
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 am

is back, and squeaky clean!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

I can help?

he will fight back slightly.I want to try out the most powerful move in the class before i kill it off

what is he?

android

I will have nothing to do with Andriods... Sorry but they are bullshit, we don't have guns yet we have complex technology that mimics life better then anything we have in the real world...

Pure s**t.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 am

Snuff that Muffin

my favorite kind biggrin

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 am

Sindenky
Snuff that Muffin

my favorite kind biggrin

ya, just sucks that i left the window open...steping out of water and onto cold tiles and air really sucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

I can help?

what is he?

android

I will have nothing to do with Andriods... Sorry but they are bullshit, we don't have guns yet we have complex technology that mimics life better then anything we have in the real world...

Pure s**t.

my rpc doesnt use guns.i didnt know we could ha.He uses a scythe and water jutsu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

what is he?

android

Pure s**t.

my rpc doesnt use guns.i didnt know we could ha.He uses a scythe and water jutsu

There is actually a few guns out there...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 am

Does anyone know which Demons/Angels/Curse Marks are open? I kinda looked but i was unsure about recent applications so i just figured it would be easier to ask..I do know the ninjutsu curse mark is open but i think it would suck with my rpc

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

what is he?

android

Pure s**t.

Where?Lets kill them! But do you wanna kill my rpc or no?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Does anyone know which Demons/Angels/Curse Marks are open? I kinda looked but i was unsure about recent applications so i just figured it would be easier to ask..I do know the ninjutsu curse mark is open but i think it would suck with my rpc

one wings is being debated, hachibi is open, and most of the curse seals...I'm going for ninjutsu..

.also trying to get them revamped...they dont seem worth the price of having them...how is that going? has crew said anything on that?

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

android

Pure s**t.

Where?Lets kill them! But do you wanna kill my rpc or no?

Cloud chuunin Aburame has a set of gun-like weapons, no... I'm totally protesting androids.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 am

Snuff that Muffin
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

one wings is being debated, hachibi is open, and most of the curse seals...I'm going for ninjutsu..

.also trying to get them revamped...they dont seem worth the price of having them...how is that going? has crew said anything on that?

hachibi is open?SInce when? I know you want ninjutsu ha but it doesnt fit my rpc well enough.Im thinking like speed or strenght or taijutsu

OSU:thats bullshit ha fine he will just explode right in the middle of rp

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Snuff that Muffin
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

hachibi is open?SInce when? I know you want ninjutsu ha but it doesnt fit my rpc well enough.Im thinking like speed or strenght or taijutsu

since the holder failed to report in on time...if you're taijutsu, i'd go with strenth or tai...speed makes you loose accuracy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:04 am

Snuff that Muffin
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

One wings isn't open..Cain is active.

No word...at all.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:05 am

Snuff that Muffin
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Snuff that Muffin
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

since the holder failed to report in on time...if you're taijutsu, i'd go with strenth or tai...speed makes you loose accuracy

Unless your Taijutsu with a doujutsu.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games