Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:22 pm
1745. What do you think of your yearbook picture?

Which year? I like all of my yearbook pictures.

1746. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?

Gatherer.

1747. If you ever were to visit Hershey Park, the theme park based on the chocolate candy, would you enjoy going to the spa where you can be treated to a whipped cocoa bath, a milk and honey bath, or simply a chocolate fondue skin wrap?

Hmm... either of the baths sound nice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm
1748. If someone asks you to read a poem they wrote, will you really take your time to try and understand what they wrote and tell them what you think or just read it quickly and tell them that its really good?

I would definitely take the time to read it and provide my feedback on their poem, especially if the person took the time to come ask me personally.

1749. Do you feel that if a coincidence occurs it means something?

Maybe...

1750. Were you beautiful as a child?

Sure  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm
1751. Do you think that it is okay for a homosexual or a woman to become a priest?

I see no problem with them being a priest. As long as they stay true to their chosen religion and not make it corrupted, I see no problem.

1752. Which would you rather give up forever, religion or sex?

Well, I'm single, so sex isn't a major thing in my life right now. So I would go with that choice.

1753. What comes to mind when you think of these places: Canada? UK? USA? Australia? Germany? Italy?

My trip to Victoria, B.C.; Sherlock and Doctor Who; a politically opinionated country who can't seem to understand the concept of compromising; kangaroos; Oktoberfest; Italian food and music  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm
1754. What does your favorite bumper sticker say?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1755. Have you ever taken a shower with another person?

No

1756. What bath toys do you have, if any?

None  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 pm
1757. Would you rather propose to someone you love or would you rather be proposed to by someone you love?

I would rather the man propose to me. Call me old-fashioned if you want.

1758. How can you reject someone nicely?

Just simply tell them that you are not interested in dating them - with a calm, simple yet firm response. It's better to be upfront with your feelings rather than beat around the bush. Lessens the amount of pain that is caused.

1759. What kinds of diary names make you interested enough to check out the diary?

I don't know! I've never really thought about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm
1760. What do you think are three common passwords people use to secure their diaries?

Names of family members. A word or phrase of a favorite thing. Numbers that have some significance to them.

1761. Pick an object in the room. Give that object a name.

My flashdrive, which I've already given a name - Kawasai. It's a combination of two Japanese words. I remember the first half is "Kawaii," but I can't remember what the second word was... hmm... oh well.

1762. What is the quickest way to make you blush?

I don't know.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm
It's so irritating. Mom came in to get my dirty laundry and she's left both my closet doors open and my bedroom door. Ugh! Why can't you close the bloody doors?!

And I thought you said you wanted to help clean my window seat off, Mom? Where the hell are you and what are you doing? But as I said before... good luck on finding a place for everything. If there was a place to put it, I would have put it there in the first place and wouldn't have needed your help. *rolls eyes*

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm
*sits back down after closing all of the doors**rolls eyes*

---

1763. Do you usually feel that you deserve it when other people compliment you?

Yes.

1764. If you were to start your own business what kind of business do you think it might be?

Probably something similar to Firefly Path. Making various dress-up/cosplay items for people, whether it's just little accessories or actual full-on outfits. Or even offer a thing where I can do photoshoots of people in their outfits. I may not have the greatest photography equipment, but I still do pretty impressive work with what I do have.

1765. What is one of your pet peeves?

People tailgating me. You aren't going to go anywhere faster doing that, mate.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm
1766. What question do you get asked too frequently?

Why are you so quiet?

1767. You notice a ring is priced $40.00, but the cashier only charges you $10.00. Do you mention this to the cashier?

I would question the change in price. Anyway, I would never buy a $40 ring in the first place.

1768. Could a kiss on the ___ be considered cheating? Cheek? Lips? Nose? Hand? Ear? Neck?

Not if it's a greeting custom or just a friendly kiss. Depending on the type of kiss and why it's initiated, I could probably see it as getting into the cheating realm. Weird place to kiss, but um... depends on who they are kissing. No, I would probably just see it as a greeting custom. Getting into the cheating realm for the last two.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Off to watch TV. Talk to you later.

For future reference, since I just got done with the intermission just as Dad came in asking if I wanted to watch TV. ((And obviously Mom forgot what she said she was going to do - help clean my window seat.))

16:09

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:15 am
1769. Would it bother you if your lover occasionally flirted with others?

Yes

1770. How long has it been since you last played truth or dare?

It's been a long time. I'm not exactly sure the exact time I last played it.

1771. Should people who are living now be obligated to do things that will make the world better for people who will live 100 years from now?

I would hope people would want to make the world better than worse, whether it's for the current generation or a future generation. We are living on a very precious planet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 am
1772. Imagine you have a dream in which someone you care for acts mean to you. Is it possible you will still be angry with this person when you wake up?

It depends on what they've said and whether it reflects anything that has been said already in real life. Though I would probably not be angry with the dream version of themselves for very long.

1773. Have you ever left someone a note with a picture in it? If yes, how do you do it?

I can't say I have.

1774. What do you fear more, death or pain?

Pain, I suppose...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 am
1775. Are the questions still interesting this far into the survey?

I'm still doing this bloody thing, aren't I? If I wasn't, then clearly I would've lost interest.

1776. Do you like the cartoon Inspector Gadget?

It's one of the better cartoons out there, but I don't watch it regularly. Only occasionally when it happens to on when I'm at my Grandma's.

1777. You know how Gadget wears the same outfit all the time, and his closet is full of outfits that are exactly identical to the one he wears? If your closet was full of just one outfit that you had to wear everyday what would it be like?

I'll get back to you on that one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 am
1778. Would you rather time travel to the future or the past?

Ooo... are we time traveling with the Doctor now? *smirks* Hmm... I think I would say the past.

1779. Would you rather know how the world began or how it will end?

How it began. I don't think I would be able to handle the sorrow and pain of the world's end.

1780. Would you rather meet your ancient ancestors or your great great great great great great grandchildren?

My ancient ancestors! Then I could finally solve the bloody mystery around who my Watson ancestors are, since no one seems to know who they are exactly.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 am
1781. Out of these 4 which is most important (1=most, 2= second most, 3 = 3rd most, 4 = least)?

Curing diseases such as aids, cancer: 2
Preserving wildlife areas: 1
Ending terrorism: 3
Building colonies in space: 4

1782. In your opinion should every child be entitled to a good education?

Yes!

1783. What news item are you tired of hearing about?

I haven't really been watching or listening to the news much lately,, but I guess of what I have been paying attention to I would say hearing that there's rain in the forecast. Did I mention the weather is the only major interesting thing about the news for me? Heh.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games