Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:24 pm
Make like beefin' rappers and squash it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 pm
But Bio, I MUST HAVE YOU!!!!

Well, I'm trying to quit... it's not going so well.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:54 pm
I know... Everyone must.

Yeah, quitting is harder than it looks. Not that I would know, but many smokers I know... If not all of them, have tried and tried again and failed. They only started trying to quit in their forties, so it's probably not too late for you. But hell if I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm
Yeah, nicotine is just as addicting as heroin, so that's saying something. And I've been smoking since I was 12, so... I think it'd be easier to do if I could get some time off work. Work stresses me the ******** out.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:57 pm
Yeah, that's the worst. Did you at least try cutting down little by little?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 pm
I'm on the patches, and I'm chewing s**t tons of gun. xd I just need a doctor to tell me straight up that I will die the second I smoke another one. That'd probably get me to quit real quick. And I'm an LPN, and I work in a Nursing Home, and it's stressful a** s**t.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Lol, maybe you should be like Constantine, save the world from evil, then Devil himself will pull the tar out of your lungs.

The patch, huh? That must be expensive as hell. What about that thing they have? It's like a little tube thing, and you suck on it like a cigarette, but it's not actually lit up, and it doesn't have the tar and all that bad stuff in it. I think it's a new thing by Nicorette.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:06 pm
Hah. XD

Nah, it's actually not, because the hospital is giving them to me for free. And the inhaler? Yeah, I think that would actually be better. Because there's an oral fixation attributed to smoking as well. That's why I'm chewing gum constantly now. But now I constantly have frikkin' lockjaw.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 pm
What about cutting your Nicotine gum with regular gum? Would that work, little by little?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 pm
That's what I'm using. Regular gum with patches.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:16 pm
Hmm... Interesting strategy.

Yeah, I think the best way to get people to quit smoking is to create a microchip that they insert into like... Your spine, or near your heart or something, that, detects if you smoke and kills you.
That or Quitters Inc. We really need a company like that in real life... Please someone tell me you know what I'm referring to. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am
I know what you're talking about...well actually no...  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:12 am
Quitters, Inc.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am
Wow...that would work...just don't like the cutting fingers thing.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am
Right... But breaking a mentally handicapped kid's arm is all good. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games