Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am
Lab...? *is a med lab student irl*

You mean the Crystallis Research Academy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am
Caause of me?!? O.o ......... Wow...... Now I feel horrible....  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 am
It wasn't you. It was him. He can go and make his own RP and see how long it lasts when all his characters are impossible to hit. No one would want to RP with him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 am
yeah, the research academy... my main character, mayura, got kidnapped by my second character, tess, and brought to the research academy to see if they'd pay her. my characters a noble from a completely different country then the ones currently available to rp in. she isn't from either one. she left home because she hated living a life of ettiquette and tess kidnapped her to see if the academy would pay her for bringing mayura to them because she's such a powerful spellcaster.  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 am
oh, k then. I don't feel near as bad then. Meant to mention again, I posted a area idea a while back, never got feedback on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 am
it actually might be a good idea to add 1or 2 more rp areas, there has to be some characters who have a character that is from neither country currently available  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
You should really check the members list before saying I quit, you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 am
got a point  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 am
I see you get rid of all your characters and you're as good as quit to me. Why you quit is beyond me. Quitting one area is fine, but all the areas you have a character in?

Did that character get out after? ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 am
And my characters have been far from gods. Psadas nearly collapsed from the effort of removing Pyro's black holes in Deralo, for instance. In the battle with the infected, Alfred took hundreds of hits which eventually ended with taking a sword through his stomach and almost dying. He had to burn away two years of his life in order to simply survive to the end of the battle, and even then if someone else's character had not healed him he would have died. As for Durithill, in the fight with Rick he was only attacked three times (unless you count the sealing thing but that wasn't a damaging attack), and Rick's second attack killed him, so I fail to see how he is so godly powerful.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 am
Rick's second attack only sealed Duri's magic away. Duri dying was something none of us expected(last I checked he's not a magical entity). So, you basically got frustrated and quit, then came back just to get the satisfaction of seeing us talk about you. *shrugs* fine by me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:26 am
He may or may not have been a magical entity. You'd have to ask Dusks. But you quite clearly stated your attack negating everything, magical and otherwise, so I simply assumed you meant physical.

I certainly had no idea you were going to talk about me, lol. I was merely waiting until the morning to officially quit so I could say bye to Gimme, Dusks, Shoxie and such.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
What are we arguing about this time? -.-

...that is all

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 am
Looks to me like you were waiting until I logged for the night until you quit... stare Which is what you did.

He was sealing away Duri's magic and physical movement. NOT killing. But whatever. He was unhurtable anyway.

@Estu: Don't worry, Duri's quitting(again). No argument there. He's starting to remind me of Rya, who quits and joins when she feels like it(I count four times she has been in the RP, but there's probably more).  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 am
He may or may not have been a magical entity. You'd have to ask Dusks. But you quite clearly stated your attack negating everything, magical and otherwise, so I simply assumed you meant physical.

I certainly had no idea you were going to talk about me, lol. I was merely waiting until the morning to officially quit so I could say bye to Gimme, Dusks, Shoxie and such.

So.. you are leaving..?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games