Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:27 am
1784. Speaking of 9/11 the anniversary is coming up. What will you be doing?

Probably will be in school. *shrugs* Nothing special.

1785. If this were a recipe for you, how would it go?

2 cups: of Love-and-Friendship
1 cup: of Kindness
1/2 cup: of Emotions
A pinch of: Intelligence
A dash of: Humor
Mix well and bake until: heavenly golden
Add: imagination
Serve:[d] best warm in warm conditions

Yeah... that's basically me.

1786. Which of the following would YOU be more likely to survive:
A fall from a 3 story building
Driving a car into the water

Car into the water. If I managed to remain conscious while driving into the water, I would know how to get out, thanks to Mythbusters. Afraid there's not much of an escape I can do with a 3-story fall.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 am
1787. What philosophy was manifested in the communist manifesto?

Hmm?

1788. Who is your exact opposite?

Oh, I'm sure there's a few people from my past I could say is my opposite. And ironically the one person who instantly came to mind was considered to be my arch-nemesis by some.

1789. Would you rather have serenity or insanity?

Serenity...?  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:33 am
1790. What do these phrases mean?
Moulin Rougue:
Le voyage sur le bateau:
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir:

The first one I only know as being a name of a movie. Other than that, I don't know.

Let's see if I can translate, mind you I don't know any French, heh... Um... something about voyage. Hmm... yep, that's all I got, lol.

The only part I know for certain is "moi" which is "me" in French. Other than that, no.

1791. What is the longest distance you have ever walked?

Hmm... 5+ miles, maybe.

1792. The ancient Greek philosopher Plato believes that beauty truth and justice all basically mean the same thing. What are your feelings about this?

Intriguing. I certainly would love to hear how he comes to that conclusion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am
1793. How did you first begin to assert yourself as independent from your parents?

Eh... I have always had a bit of an independent spirit, but um... I think the official day I become fully independent may be when I move out... whenever that might be.

1794. If you had a magic bracelet, would you use it to gain luck, money, health, creativity or love?

I'm pretty good with luck, health and creativity, so I don't think I would need a bracelet to give me that. *sighs* Money or love... it always seems to come down to those two, doesn't it? I guess I'll go with love.

1795. What would you do if every time you used your magic bracelet something bad would happen to someone else?

Then I wouldn't use the bracelet.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:40 am
1796. This is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be that she fell in love with him then and there, although she didn't even see him after the funeral ended. A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

What is her motive for killing her sister?

Wait, let me get the facts straight. This girl is at a funeral and she happens to meet a guy. She falls in love with him. Then after the funeral she never sees him again. And few days later, this girl kills her sister?

Definitely an intriguing story I must say, but I'm afraid there's not enough facts for me to make an official conclusion. As Sherlock Holmes says it is better to create theories on facts, rather than create facts on theories... or something along those lines.

1797. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone’s feelings?

No.

1798. What do you think of Franz Ferdinand?

No opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:41 am
1799. What do you think of the band Modest Mouse?

Never heard of them.

1800. What do you think of Morrissey?

Never heard of them.

1801. How many smurfs can you name?

None. The Smurfs are from a different generation than me and I never watched any of it.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

So I have an interview for the Copy Writer position for my school's newspaper next Wednesday. I'm excited about that. Definitely nice to hear a response of wanting an interview again, rather than the usual "position has been filled" response.

I also took the time to apply for the various Michaels and PetCo positions I was interested in. I decided not to apply for the Crabs Shack positions I was looking at, because I still can't see myself working in the restaurant department. Sure, I applied for Burgerville, but it's at a location that is close to home. Crabs Shack is a bit out of the way for me. *shrugs* None the less, Mom will be happy to know I applied for the jobs. It'll be nice to get her off my back about those positions, since the topic keeps popping up.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
David Tennant's Doctor is growing on me, but will never pass up Matt Smith. I still find myself drawn more to the Eleventh Doctor than the Tenth Doctor. None the less, I'm glad to know that the Tenth Doctor is still interesting to watch and the episodes keep my interest.

Glad to finally see the episode that the Tenth Doctor first meets River Song. Poor River... it's got to be hard having a relationship - whatever sort of relationship it is - with the Doctor when you keep meeting him in backwards order and then meeting him during the time he doesn't remember you.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
I find it intriguing that people focus on how many times Rory dies... but they don't pay attention to any of the times that the Doctor himself dies. And I mean truly die, none of the regeneration aspects. But I suppose the Doctor's deaths aren't as funny as Rory's deaths.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*smiles* It was neat getting to see Colin Morgan in something other than Merlin. I've never seen him in anything else before, so it was neat to see what his acting is like elsewhere.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
Looks like I'll be able to continue watching the Doctor Who episode I'm on right now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Another intermission period of watching Doctor Who episodes.

I must say that I much prefer Amy, Rory and River as the Doctor's companions than Donna and Rose.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm
1802. Do you keep track of your life using a planner or calendar book? Would you be lost without it?

The only thing I use my planner for is to keep track of my assignments that need to be done. Though most of the time I'm able to remember tasks that need to be completed on my own with my own brain.

1803. Have you ever fully eradicated a bad habit that you had?

Yes

1804. Where do snowflakes come from?

Simple answer - water particles begin to freeze in cold air and stick together until they are too heavy to stay in the atmosphere and fall down to the Earth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm
1805. What do these latin phrases mean?
Et tu Brute:
Congito ergo sum:

I don't know. I'm not very familiar with Latin phrases.

1806. You're writing a story.

The super hot (guy or girl?): Girl
is about to kiss (who): The Doctor
Just then they get interrupted by (what): a Darlek
and somebody screams, (what):"Doctor!"
but it is too late. Fortunately (who): River Song
walks by and does something (what): fires her gun at the Darlek
and they all live (how): strangely
ever after.

Woot... very short Doctor Who fanfic, lol... featuring my Doctor Who OC, even though her name didn't make it into this story. But I did figure out a name for her! biggrin

1807. The radio is playing U2, The Defects, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Pointer Sisters, Staubkind, and Dr. Dre. on different stations. Which band are you most likely to listen to?

The only one I know of those is U2, so I'm going to listen to that.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm
1808. How do you feel about the tsunami that killed over 100,000 people in December 2004?

Which tsunami was that? Sorry... there's been so many tsunamis that have occurred in my life time that I don't remember the exact dates.

1809. What is the difference between madness and brilliance?

Well, with the Doctor there is no difference. xd

1810. Write any random sentence here:

Hello Sweetie!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games