Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 am
um....yeah that's all good I guess. Well I ahve to go now. I have to line up for a school bus that takes 40mins to get to the main campus.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 am
@Thee Stranger: May I recommend meditation? That's how my pops kicked the habit. And since 12? Shiii, I was sniffin cocaine by that age...Then again, that's what we called pixie sticks...Bwahaha.

@Angela: I only have one phobia in life, and that is cockroaches. I had a traumatic roach filled childhood, so if that's whats in your kitchen...GAAAAAH! gonk

@Bio: I don't think I really need to argue anymore, for if I did, I would just be repeating things I have already said before...But is there anything particular you wish for me to answer in your last debate post?

Also, anyone looking forward to Terminator Salvation? It looks ******** incredible!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 am
I'm a big Terminator fan, but I'm iffy about Salvation... I dunno... The biggest barrier to entry for me is Christian Bale as John Connor. The second is the fact that it was directed by the guy who directed the OC. The third is the PG-13 rating.

I dunno... I'm still in the deciding stages of whether to see it or not. I'll have to look at like, a sneak preview or something, somewhere online.

But for now, I'm happy with just watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles. It's interesting because after 20 some episodes of that show, the actor who plays John, Thomas Dekker, he's become like my definitive John Connor now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 am
I'm not very excited about the new Terminator movie. I like the first two the best... well, I like the first one the best. I'll watch it when it comes on T.V. or something.

And I would like to shamelessly plug my Nemesis avatar in the arenas. If you guys could drop me a vote, that would be super cool of you. I entered my Tyrant last week, but it was pulled for utilizing a "glitch" evil It was almost winning too! crying  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 am
Voted. Very nice. What glitch was it, by the way?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:52 am
I equipped the zurg skin (which is bald) under the dead doll skin and another skin so it would look bald. I guess that's a glitch.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:00 am
Gave ya a 5.

I love both Terminator 1 and 2 equally. 3 had a couple of flaws, but it wasn't that bad. Salvation looks kick a** even with the PG-13 rating. But I agree with you when saying your iffy on the Bale factor. I think he's probably a step up from Stahl, though. Also, I won't judge the director, cause they oft surprise when you least suspect it. Lastly, will Schwarzenegger at least be doing a cameo? Cause if not, it's going to feel like it's missing an integral part of the series...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am
Nah, I'd much rather prefer Stahl over Bale. Either way, Stahl was already there, he was in Terminator 3, I don't see why they didn't just cast him for this one as well. Instead they decided to go with Mr. Overexposure.

Yeah, apparently Arnie will be making a cameo, but not as a cyborg... Maybe as Sergeant Candy?
Also, Linda Hamilton is said to be making a cameo as well.
See, those two factors are the only things that actually got me paying attention again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 pm
I'm really looking forward to Salvation. It looks like its gonna be awesome, despite it having Christian Bale. He kinda lost alot of cool points with me when he cussed out some crew member on a movie he was shooting. Yea, he's a good actor but, man, he's full of himself. In all honesty, I tihnk it would've been best if they just kept Edward Furlong as John Connor throughout the series. Just my opinion, though. Hopefully, Arnie and Hamilton will have a cameo. That would just be awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Stahl sorta bothered me in the third film. So I don't mind the change too much. Bales cursing out the crew member was just rediculous. But hilarious. How will Hamilton's cameo fit in really? Maybe a flashback. And I hope to see Arnold in the movie in anyway. 3nodding  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 pm
@Vankala: I believe it was on the set of Salvation that the curse out took place ha ha. Da da da da da! I agree, I'd rather have Furlong for the entire duration. Also, I heard Linda was supposed to do a cameo as well, but I think it's just a voice cameo, from what I've heard...Hopefully not.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:57 pm
@Deadite: I really don't know what it was. It's some kind of centipede-looking thing with a s**t-ton of legs. gonk I lost track of it, even after my husband came home from work. A half hour ago, he left for work, and I'm worried I'll have another run in with it. >.<

@Stranger: I gave you a 5. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Vankala: I believe it was on the set of Salvation that the curse out took place ha ha. Da da da da da! I agree, I'd rather have Furlong for the entire duration. Also, I heard Linda was supposed to do a cameo as well, but I think it's just a voice cameo, from what I've heard...Hopefully not.

Yea it was on the set of Salvation and yea its pretty funny, but still. I don't like him b/c of it. I just don't like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm
This might surprise you, but they offered the part to furlong when making Terminator 3, and he actually turned it down.
But no, I wouldn't want him to play John Connor anymore. He used to be a cool kid, but he looks like a total dead head now.

Like I said, Thomas Dekker has become my definitive John Connor, but he's obviously too young for Salvation.
But still, as actors stand right now, between Stahl, Furlong and Bale, Stahl is the way to go.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Really? I didn't know he turned down the part. You happen to know why?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games