Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:20 pm

I was...I think, ask away baby
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:22 pm

um..um was there a mistle toe thingy around Gaia? Someone, actually a friend of mine, said there was!! 0_0!!!

Ai`
Crew

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:23 pm

mmm I thinkl there was too, I never found out how though... redface a guy did it to me...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:25 pm

0_0!!

!!!!!

!!!!

I'm disapearing then, i'm going to skip christmas on Gaia. Just to aviod that. XP. Sooo...hopefully that doesn't happen to me or else i'll have to beat up on someone!!!

XD!

Ai`
Crew

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:27 pm

ya...I almost fell off my chair when it happend...I didn't even know the guy like me sweatdrop and then a month later like all five of the guys that I was talking to through pms ask me to be their gf... it's the only thing I hate about gaia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:33 pm

XD! Thats why i don't go outside of guilds that much, unless if it was those "help me reach a million pages" thread, i like posting in those.

I guess i'll take some vacation from the computer in December. I can't stand the mistle toe!!! Grah!!! I dun like kisses..unless if its the chocolate kind. I like chocolate kisses.

Often, i'll get PM's from random people saying "I love your avatar!!!" or "EEk!!! Your avy has some fashion sense!!" Sometimes that gets me annoyed and makes me want to change my avy's clothes, but i don't because i like my avy's clothes. XP

Ai`
Crew

Ceron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:33 pm

I wanna gossip too! XP
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:35 pm

I've only ever got two of those...one time I was really hyper and pmed a cross dresser...and then he yelled at me, I don't know why I didn't say anything mean...

Lieutenant Pickles

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:36 pm

FWEEE *glomps Cenron''s leg clinging to it* my leg, no one else''s...

edit:I said leg...yes ninja leg...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:37 pm

I don't remember anyone actually mad at me, i think it was one girl who got angry at me because i said her thread was stupid or something like that. I don't know, my meory is not that great anymore.

Ai`
Crew

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:37 pm

bored. ninja
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:41 pm

*looks at everyone...tosses a chocloate bar on the ground and giggles*

Lieutenant Pickles

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:43 pm

*sighes* But-but soon the new Kingdom Heart game will come out and it'll take up all my time. I've been waiting for that game longer than anyone!!! Since its practically the only fighting game i'm good at. But once it comes out, i'll probably won't be on gaia that much.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:47 pm

ya I play world of warcraft a lot more now that I'm a high lvl

Lieutenant Pickles

Corvosier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:00 pm

Hey everybody... i have a new theory abotu Star Ocean lol i opay that game to much nowadays
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games