Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Nope. It's just a little bit of trivia I picked up, I don't remember where.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm
I need to catch up on my Connor Chronicles. Wonder if the season end will be the end of the series? Hopefully there be enough viewers to pick it up again.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm
NO!!!! WHY?! I worked hard on Beating Silent Hill Homecoming, I waited till the credits, but I didn't get the special ending after the credits. I don't get it! I could've sworn I got all the child drawings! Also I messed up. I wnted to get the Laser gun, but I forgot that it says you can only get it with the ufo ending....WHY?! Curse the person tht cursed me!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 pm
There's a special ending for collecting all the photos? I didn't get around to doing that achievement. And yeah, laser gun comes with the UFO ending, which isn't all that hard to achieve.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 pm
It's just a small little scene. But I think I know which one you missed. Before going to the City Hall with the special key, you have to backtrack to the missing children board, one of the photos is there.

Also, Sarah Connor Chronicles already has a schedule for Season 3, on their website. It starts in September.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Cool. Beans.

Can't get enough of Daft Punk's Face to Face. Just discovered it today. Friggin sweet.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:13 pm
Hey guys! We still have some internet issues here. Apparently my brother's computer (now mine) sucks because it doesn't have an Ethernet adapter so we can't connect the wireless. Just an Ethernet cable. So we have internet, but it's not wireless. But hey, I could care less! I have internet! *cloudy skies break and sun shines through as holy music plays*

This new house is wonderful. biggrin It's over twice as big as the condo I lived at, for about 3/4ths of the price. For once, the recession does a good thing for us. Also, I went on spring break for a couple days to Florida one-way, and drove back with my grandparents. It's been so freaking hectic coming home to a new house. My brother and college buddies had come home over the weekend to load up everything and bring it here. It's also really nice because it's only about 7 miles from the old house. Same school and everything.

But yeah, I came home Monday night and found all my boxes and my dismantled bedframe in my room. The couch was nice that night. xd My brother and his girlfriend came over Tuesday and stayed the night, and then yesterday and tonight. And maybe tomorrow night, I'm not sure. And this is what I was super-happy to discover. I'm out in the living room going old school with my SNES playing Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World.

It's her favorite game (well, SMB3 is, but yeah). So her, Kalon (my brother) and I all stayed up until like 3AM kicking a** in SMB games. And apparently she likes scary games. So they went to the movies. I'm gonna plan it out so that when they get back from the movies, I'm gonna be playing REmake in the living room. It's refreshing to have an old-school gamer in the family now. biggrin She and Kalon are so nice to me, too. They're taking me to see Fast & Furious tomorrow. whee

Oh yeah! I got a DSi yesterday, along with Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. For those unknowing, it's a remake of the Famicom original. So far, I highly recommend it. It's missing a few features, like the Rescue command from the GBA games, but it only adds more strategy to the mix. Also, only Marth can visit villages as opposed to anyone. That can get pretty annoying at first, but you get used to it and can plan your attack around getting to a village before a thief. A nice new addition is the Reclass ability. This game has given me at least four or five cavaliers, and that's way too many. So, all I do is switch their class. You can't switch to any class, but you can switch between a few. Certain characters can't switch (like Marth, for example). But yeah. I adore it. biggrin

As for the DSi itself, I'm truly impressed with Nintendo. Unlike the DS to DS Lite, they really improved things. The cameras work like a charm and the pictures taken look just fine. You can listen to your music, record and edit sounds to make your own music, mess around with pictures you've taken, and send it all to other people! biggrin There's a fast, full internet browser intact here, as well as the DSi Shop, similar to the Wii Shop. To jumpstart you, the first time you get on the store, you get 1,000 free DSi Points to download games. There's not a huge selection right now, but there will be in due time. I'm saving my points for now. razz Oh, the menu is really changed, too. It flows a lot better. Also, I got really annoyed when everytime I wanted to switch a game I had to turn the system off before I removed the game or it froze. I haven't tried it in-game, but at least in the menu if you take out a game, it won't freeze and you can just insert another one. A nice touch.

The screen is .5" bigger than the Lite, which is pretty cool. You can reset your game now by simply pressing the power button and not holding it. Unfortunately, the slimmer design called for the omission of GBA compatibility. To make up for it, there's full SD card (mini-SD card?) compatibility. You can use all your photos and music on the system and edit them as you see fit (or just look at them). You can also use the SD cards for photo and sound editing storage. This was a very smart move by Nintendo.

All in all, the DSi is a huge improvement. I'm really glad Nintendo did it. All the additions and different features are very useful. If you can spare the money, I highly recommend picking one up. Get the black one though. The blue is just... fugly. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Cool. Beans.

Can't get enough of Daft Punk's Face to Face. Just discovered it today. Friggin sweet.

I discovered "I Poke Her Face" it's a song Kanye West produced by sampling that Lady Ga-Ga song "Poker Face." It's so damn catchy! I can't stop listening to it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm
@Canas: Kalon's girlfriend likes scary games, played SMB 'til 3am in the morning and is nice enough to take you to see Fast and Furious tomorrow? Sounds like he has a keeper ha ha. Also, the DSi sounds cool, but I never plan to get a portable system again. It's too much money just trying to keep up with the home front ha ha.

@Bio: Thanks for telling me about it. I just searched it up and am listening (Groovin') to it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Thanks for the votes, everyone. Appreciate it. 3nodding

Eh, DSi... Nintendo, you assholes. -_-

Traveling Music - J-Live.

And speaking of centipedes....  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Why are they assholes? Specifically, I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 pm
For constantly releasing new models of s**t. Same thing with PSP now. I already bought a frikkin' Lite just so I could see my damn screen. Only reason I'd want a DSi is for the online downloadables and the bigger screen, but I don't want to have to buy a whole new ******** DS again! Assholes!

And I want to know if this bigger screen is more trouble than it's worth. With the PSP I find that, yeah, the screen is nice and big, but the buttons are squeezed so far to the edge it's uncomfortable and hard to work with at times.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 pm
Would you rather have a smaller screen on the PSP?
I dunno, I think the screen is worth the button pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 pm
Bio I alerady got that one...In fact I started using an online stategy guide after the part where you get out with the cermonial dagger, since I didn't know wher the freak I'm supposed to go. So no, they told me out of all the times this would be the perfect time to get the picture behind the bill board where the missing people are. It must have been somtime before the cermonial dagger...I just hope it's not in hell's descent, buecause if tht's true, then it might be I have to pick up a doll and then kill a smog to get a picture. I hate those guys. Also despite the tips about using an axe on the lurkers it's actually better to use the knife. in truth the knife is one of the best melee weapons. Luckily I didn't have over the town hall slot, that way I can play from that lod, and do the ufo part...maybe I should just load the completed game so I can see which drawing I didn't get....  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 pm
Err... Not drawings, photos. You absolutely don't need the drawings to get that extra little cutscene at the end. You just need to find the 11 photos.

On another note. Can anyone recommend me some good music (preferably lyricless) that makes heavy use of the Taiko? I'm freakin addicted to those drums right now.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games