Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am

night
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

Firu Shinra
Licious: Yeah, like you just have a different bone structure, otherwise you gals could be identical twins, personality wise and physically.

Regs, as long as you don't mind one of my personas having the ability to come and go from the village as he pleases, then I can train you. Also, Regs, it isn't about physical strength, but mental strength. Hell, for the longest time, I was a kage with like 15 jutsu, and most of those were clan jutsu LOL then, I began to train, and now I have 197.....I want to learn three more XP

Tensho............................................I have the ability to be in like a million places at once....................................................I can teach him and you at the exact same time and still be doing yur mom..........................

GAH!!!!! DIZ HOW WOULD I FIND HIM!!!! LAST I KNEW, HE WENT INTO HIDING.............Waitaminute......last I know, he went to Kumo to become Kage, which would allow me to teach Regs, as I tried to find you, then I bump into Tensho and teach him, then WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!

How are you able to be in am illion places in one, I thought seki reigan only made afterimages

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

Shane im sorry for the questions but after the 10 posts in the sea we go to the dome thingy?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -PLUS- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-EQUALS- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HECK YEAH!!!

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

Tensho Deshi
Firu Shinra
Licious: Yeah, like you just have a different bone structure, otherwise you gals could be identical twins, personality wise and physically.

Regs, as long as you don't mind one of my personas having the ability to come and go from the village as he pleases, then I can train you. Also, Regs, it isn't about physical strength, but mental strength. Hell, for the longest time, I was a kage with like 15 jutsu, and most of those were clan jutsu LOL then, I began to train, and now I have 197.....I want to learn three more XP

Tensho............................................I have the ability to be in like a million places at once....................................................I can teach him and you at the exact same time and still be doing yur mom..........................

GAH!!!!! DIZ HOW WOULD I FIND HIM!!!! LAST I KNEW, HE WENT INTO HIDING.............Waitaminute......last I know, he went to Kumo to become Kage, which would allow me to teach Regs, as I tried to find you, then I bump into Tensho and teach him, then WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!

How are you able to be in am illion places in one, I thought seki reigan only made afterimages

It does, but an afterimage means that you are constantly moving at a hightened speed to be there to have an after image in the first place.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am

Minato... is... sexy... crying

And yes Ice.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Lol shane xD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

Firu Shinra
Tensho Deshi
Firu Shinra

It does, but an afterimage means that you are constantly moving at a hightened speed to be there to have an after image in the first place.

Yeah, but to leave afterimages in 3 places, you would be moving like a god. That would be faster than light speed.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am

I shall now create a custom sharingan jutsu called Shiranui... just because dead Ammy feels left out.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
Firu Shinra
Tensho Deshi
Firu Shinra

Yeah, but to leave afterimages in 3 places, you would be moving like a god. That would be faster than light speed.

Yeah, that is kinda the concept of Seki-reigan.............In case you didn't read it, stage one S-ranks can have 9 after-images and Stage two doesn't even have a recorded amount.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 am

Firu Shinra
Raimundo vi Britannia
Firu Shinra
Tensho Deshi
Firu Shinra

Yeah, that is kinda the concept of Seki-reigan.............In case you didn't read it, stage one S-ranks can have 9 after-images and Stage two doesn't even have a recorded amount.

Yeah, but you can't move like a god. You can have 9 After images in S-Rank, sure, but even if they move fast like that, that is still like 1/10000000 the speed of light for god sakes.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 am

Did you just read what you wrote?

to leave afterimages in 3 places, you would be moving like a god

you can't move like a god. You can have 9 After images in S-Rank

So I ask, how is it, that making three after images is god like, yet nine isn't? And the same concept is in a hidden mist fighting style. Except, since Seki-reigan is a bloodline, it's better....

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 am

Firu Shinra
Did you just read what you wrote?

to leave afterimages in 3 places, you would be moving like a god

you can't move like a god. You can have 9 After images in S-Rank

So I ask, how is it, that making three after images is god like, yet nine isn't? And the same concept is in a hidden mist fighting style. Except, since Seki-reigan is a bloodline, it's better....

THat's why I chose Mirror Image, woot =D lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 am

Night guys, cya later Firu

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 am

Ciao Tensho. Sweet dreams.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games