Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:11 am

Firu Shinra
Did you just read what you wrote?

to leave afterimages in 3 places, you would be moving like a god

you can't move like a god. You can have 9 After images in S-Rank

So I ask, how is it, that making three after images is god like, yet nine isn't? And the same concept is in a hidden mist fighting style. Except, since Seki-reigan is a bloodline, it's better....

Are they in different places? I mean, like different Villages.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah, they can be in different places, that's how it was done before my character gained it.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

Can't they use Susanoo too? Isn't that a little OP?
Ultimate speed... the strongest defensive skill in Naruto...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 am

THAT would be impossible. I call Shenanigans. To do that, the Person's body would rip itself apart, and the constant use of Light speed would destroy the earth's atmosphere (It is like breaking the sound barrier, but much worse, and would cause damage to the earth)

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

Well, actually, they only get a bit of elemental defense for about fifteen posts, and the speed can only be used for defensive purposes. That's why I really only tend to use it for training and teaching. So yeah, the bloodline is defensive...........

Oh hey, did you actually read the bloodline effects for once Akira?? Yes, if the person uses stage two for too long, their body begins to deteriorate as they go insane.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am

Firu Shinra
Well, actually, they only get a bit of elemental defense for about fifteen posts, and the speed can only be used for defensive purposes. That's why I really only tend to use it for training and teaching. So yeah, the bloodline is defensive...........

Oh hey, did you actually read the bloodline effects for once Akira?? Yes, if the person uses stage two for too long, their body begins to deteriorate as they go insane.

Well, The body would rip itself apart the MINUTE it started going lightspeed. and the Earth would be destroyed in about 15 minutes of constant use.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 am

*Pinches bridge of noes* Just reading the ******** bloodline, that's what it does. This is narutoverse, impossible s**t is possible. IE PEOPLE SPITTING OUT FIREBALLS THAT TURN INTO DRAGONS OR CONTROLLING WATER AND TURNING IT INTO A DRAGON! OR UNBREAKABLE WALLS! YEAH WE HAVE THE REST OF THAT IRL BUT OH NO, GOING REALLY FAST IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A FRICKING IMAGINARY UNIVERSE! HELL WHY DON'T WE CALL SHENANIGANS ON MIRROR IMAGE, OR THE CELESTIAL GATES!?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:47 am

Firu Shinra
*Pinches bridge of noes* Just reading the ******** bloodline, that's what it does. This is narutoverse, impossible s**t is possible. IE PEOPLE SPITTING OUT FIREBALLS THAT TURN INTO DRAGONS OR CONTROLLING WATER AND TURNING IT INTO A DRAGON! OR UNBREAKABLE WALLS! YEAH WE HAVE THE REST OF THAT IRL BUT OH NO, GOING REALLY FAST IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A FRICKING IMAGINARY UNIVERSE! HELL WHY DON'T WE CALL SHENANIGANS ON MIRROR IMAGE, OR THE CELESTIAL GATES!?

1. Mirror Image doesn't travel Light speed.

2. It is actually true that the body only uses 20% of its muscle mass

And even in the Naruto Universe, the body is made of the same stuff. It couldn't handle that speed. The Air would be traveling so fast around you as well, that it would heat up and you would die as a pile of Ash.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

i haz chikkinz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am

I'm going to sleep. I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow to play Mabinogi and Brotherhood.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 am

1. No, it doesn't travel lightspeed, just fast enough for the person to be in multiple places at once AND ATTACK!

2. Yeah, so if we open up any of our bodily limiters, we can move 10000 times faster, oh but not light speed.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH not really.....if a person can go swimming in lava, or be turned into a living puppet, or be reanimated, or carry and swing around 1000 pound weapons like they are a feather, a girl with arms the size of twigs being able to lift the mast of a ship and sing it like an ordinary bat, or any number of things that happens in the series, then why the hell can't someone move at light speed?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 am

.........morning

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

Ha morning! 3am!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am

Actually Ice, 5:30 am

HAI SNUFF!!!!

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

10am....just woke up....i love sundays
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games