Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:34 pm

Mou

Awww heart *glomps both Fizzy and Tana*

whee Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 3nodding :glomps back:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:35 pm

I'm glad I can make people feel loved and fuzzy heart

*chuckles when glomped*

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:36 pm

You know you luff it. cool
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:38 pm

Tanakietsu
You know you luff it. cool

Yes I do I do 4laugh

Now . . . off to bed, nighty night everyone!

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:39 pm

Good night lovely Mou. xD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:43 pm

Ok I'm going to the delete the chain letter, wish me good luck I'm going in.

Shadowgirl_Ida

Moldy Grapes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Im bored. -slams forehead into computer screen- @_@
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:00 pm

Shadowgirl_Ida - I'm a psychopathic masochistic Junior, too. I take nine classes a day, 4 of which are AP. The others are precalculus honors, Spanish 4, Health (I didn't take Freshman year like everyone else in my school), Choir, and Band. Nine courses? How is that possible? I go in early for zero period and skip my lunch period. Then I stay after for a myriad of activites from school musicals, singing groups, Pep Band, three honors societies (soon to be four), and a bunch of other insane things. Being busy is a two-edged sword, and I love it oh so much.

Just don't look at the bags under my eyes...

ShadowPhoenix88

Shadowgirl_Ida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:10 pm

ShadowPhoenix88
Shadowgirl_Ida - I'm a psychopathic masochistic Junior, too. I take nine classes a day, 4 of which are AP. The others are precalculus honors, Spanish 4, Health (I didn't take Freshman year like everyone else in my school), Choir, and Band. Nine courses? How is that possible? I go in early for zero period and skip my lunch period. Then I stay after for a myriad of activites from school musicals, singing groups, Pep Band, three honors societies (soon to be four), and a bunch of other insane things. Being busy is a two-edged sword, and I love it oh so much.

Just don't look at the bags under my eyes...

*runs over and hug him and step back* I 'm sorry. I thought I was the only one going through all this chaos. I only have to take eight, but I still don't like it. But they have the period split. Like 4 period this day and the other four this day. They switch every week.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:17 pm

Ello everyone! Testing is next week... stupid Stanford AIMS, so i might not be on too much next week. its gonna be hard since i was just moved up into the 8th grade a month ago.. xp

How ish everyone on this interesting day?

Aisling Fallenfeather

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:19 pm

See, I would hate that. Most schools in my area of a block schedule of like nature and I wouldn't be able to stand it. Not having choir, band and Spanish every day...that'd kill me. And you can't do AP courses very effectively just meeting every other day/week. There's too much in between time. Its just too confusing for me. It'll work in college because its meant to, but I just can't stand thinking of attentending my classes only every once in a while. It would drive me insane. Literally. Insane.

It almost happened once last year sweatdrop

And its okay, you can glomp me.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:36 pm

hi

EsmeraldaFox

Shadowgirl_Ida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:37 pm

stare Hey, I'm not going to glomp you, but I know. It does sucks. When I came over from the 8th grade to the 9th campus that's set up the same. I was lost for like... 2 weeks. They gave us 2 weeks to get the hang of the school and the system because some of the school in our district wasn't like that, they were like yours and... scream I hate it. I feel like what you just said. I missing everything that I need in this "AP" classes. I really don't know why I signed up for Honor and AP classes. I can hardly keep up. Oh, s**t I'm just telling all my business... ******** it, who cares.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:04 pm

I dont' think that I'm going to fit in here very well. Not as much as I thought.

Shadowgirl_Ida

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:47 pm

Why do you say that? You seem to be fitting in just fine. Its okay to tell your business, thats what this thread is far. Plenty of people here who I'm sure understand your predicament.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games