Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 pm
I was still a teenager attending a high school when Kanye West first came out. I thought he sucked back then too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Well, hey, different tastes.

EDIT: I'm off for the weekend. See ya guys.  

Mr. Kennedy

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Just saw the article on Shattered Memories.

I'm furking excited to see a frozen-over Silent Hill! Oh, Harry! heart And seeing Climax's work on Origins and Homecoming, it can't be half bad. And... all you can do is run from your enemies. This could be a cool mechanic to have in Silent Hill. In SH2, you had to kill some enemies to go through, and this really isn't a type of series to have epic boss battles (Homecoming showed that it could be done, though). It makes it that much more realistic. Honestly, if you had a steel pipe and something like the mannequin was coming at you, would you honestly go after it?

I sure as hell wouldn't. I'm a p***y. crying But anyway, yeah. I'm pretty excited about this. Now, the mechanic should stay at a one or two-game maximum, 'cause we have to have weapons in our Silent Hill. I admit, it would feel kinda strange otherwise. But still, this could end up being really scary-intense. I'd imagine that in addition to the darkness, the flashlight reflecting off ice (I assume they'll have the light reflection) could ******** up your vision if it's really bright, leaving you running blind for a few seconds while a flying pterodactyl thingy tries to hunt you down. Man, just the thought... All in all, I'm excited. :XP:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Canas Renvall
Just saw the article on Shattered Memories.

I'm furking excited to see a frozen-over Silent Hill! Oh, Harry! heart And seeing Climax's work on Origins and Homecoming, it can't be half bad. And... all you can do is run from your enemies. This could be a cool mechanic to have in Silent Hill. In SH2, you had to kill some enemies to go through, and this really isn't a type of series to have epic boss battles (Homecoming showed that it could be done, though). It makes it that much more realistic. Honestly, if you had a steel pipe and something like the mannequin was coming at you, would you honestly go after it?

I sure as hell wouldn't. I'm a p***y. crying But anyway, yeah. I'm pretty excited about this. Now, the mechanic should stay at a one or two-game maximum, 'cause we have to have weapons in our Silent Hill. I admit, it would feel kinda strange otherwise. But still, this could end up being really scary-intense. I'd imagine that in addition to the darkness, the flashlight reflecting off ice (I assume they'll have the light reflection) could ******** up your vision if it's really bright, leaving you running blind for a few seconds while a flying pterodactyl thingy tries to hunt you down. Man, just the thought... All in all, I'm excited. :XP:

Climax didn't make Homecoming.

Shattered Memories really seems like a MOVIE remake, though. Like, in that... There was an older movie, and they remake it and modernize it, basically starting a whole different canon.
Afterall, logically speaking SH1 is supposed to happen at least sometime in the 1980s, yet Harry has a fancy cellphone with GPS now? That part doesn't sit well with me...

Speakin of Silent Hill... Holy crap this is major. My friend was digging around through the promo basket at EB games, basically a big basket of stuff that was supposed to be given away with pre-orders, but never got picked up... And get this, he found the Silent Hill Homecoming, the soundtrack. The limited edition that ONLY came with pre-orders. So I asked how much I could buy it off him for... And he gave it to me for free, because I let him borrow the game! Luck, luck, luck!

And yet even more major awesome. My acting coach is in talks to plan to do some work with David Hayter (yes, THE David Hayter)... I'm assuming Hayter being the writer, and my acting coach being the director... So next time I have my class, I'm gonna ask if he can arrange for me to meet up with David sometime.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 pm
That's awesome, I hope you do get to meet him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Well, I'll tell you one thing. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping until next Thursday, when I'll next get to talk to my acting coach about it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 pm
If I were in your shoes, I'd feel the same. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Yeah... Man, I really hope my coach will at least try and arrange something. Until I myself become big and famous, this is like, the only chance I'll get to meet Hayter.

On another note, I saw Dragonball. And I gotta say, it was okay. It wasn't super awesome... I was slightly less pleased than I expected, but overall, it was okay.
The biggest problem I had with it was Bulma and Yamcha, for opposite reasons.
Bulma's actress, Emmy Rossum seemed like she's never even heard of Dragonball, and had no idea where to steer the character.
Joon Park, who played Yamcha, like I said, was the opposite. It seemed like he was a HUGE fan of Dragnball. So much so that he overdid it, trying to copy Yamcha's voice and just being a little too animated about it.

Aside from that, the only thing I didn't like was that I felt the movie was too short. And I mean, less than 90 minutes, that's short. It should've been 2 hours long, more fights, a bit more story development would've done it good.

Justin Chatwin as Goku though, I gotta say, really, really grew on me. I mean, when I heard he was gonna play Goku, I didn't think it was the best idea. Then after that, I made my peace with it and stop caring. But when I saw it, I gotta say, I really liked the way he played Goku.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 pm
All I've heard is badbadbad about it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:40 pm
That's cause we live in a world of haters and extremists. If something is not as good as its full potential, then it's automatically nothing but s**t.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 am
Did you know a King of Fighters movie is being filmed right now? I saw a behind the scenes video, and it looks like it's going to majorly suck. xp

Oh well, there's always the King of Fighters OAV that I heard is actually decent.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
That's cause we live in a world of haters and extremists. If something is not as good as its full potential, then it's automatically nothing but s**t.

Oh, the irony. xd

So you're meeting David Hayter. I hate you, Bio. Fooker.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 am
AngelaAshford
Did you know a King of Fighters movie is being filmed right now? I saw a behind the scenes video, and it looks like it's going to majorly suck. xp

Oh well, there's always the King of Fighters OAV that I heard is actually decent.

As bad as the dead or alive movie?

@Bio: The guy who plays Yamcha sounds awesome. So...How was that 5 minute (Reported) end fight? Also, your "full potential" statement is not true at all. It's just when a movie sucks, a movie sucks.

Also, who the flippity flying phuck is David Hayter? *Runs away before a bunch of Metal Gear fans drop me*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 am
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, the irony. xd

Well, not for SURE, just yet. I just hope my acting coach isn't gonna give me one of those, "He's a busy man, don't bother him. blah blah blah."

Hopefully not... In fact, with any luck, he'll actually invite Hayter to sit in on our class.... Oh ********... If he does that... I'll have to like, bring 3x the game I usually bring in my scenes.

*shoots the beehive above Deadite's head*  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, the irony. xd

Well, not for SURE, just yet. I just hope my acting coach isn't gonna give me one of those, "He's a busy man, don't bother him. blah blah blah."

Hopefully not... In fact, with any luck, he'll actually invite Hayter to sit in on our class.... Oh ********... If he does that... I'll have to like, bring 3x the game I usually bring in my scenes.

*shoots the beehive above Deadite's head*

Nuh uh! I was already hiding...Chyeah.

Ha ha, if Hayter came to your class and then you had to do an emotional death scene, you so totally have to do the "Snake?...Snake?!!...SNAAAAAAKE!!!" bit.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games