Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:35 am
@ t0sh: You actually know who "Kuchiki-taichou" is? I'm impressed. Me and 3 of my friends are currently in a Bleach craze. xD

And you really do not want to see my art. Just because i enjoy doing it doesn't mean i'm any good at it... You'd probably choke sweatdrop . You should see how the stuff i do at school turn into disasters.

All this alcohol talk reminds me when i went back to China last summer... My dad's old friends sure can drink. They got through 6 big bottles of liquor between the five of them. It was quite funny 'cause they all had terrible hangovers the next day and we were going out on a trip together xD. Not good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:04 am
AT: stumped D;
Exchange: resting

Chinese liquor is lovely <3 but I can't drink it in large quantities, like I can with Western alcohol. xD Not just because it's more alcoholic, but because.. I dunno. I just can't. @__@

Happy birthday CBC <3

Art: give free art? <3
Guilds: trying to be active..

Niphz
Crew

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 pm
Niphz
AT: stumped D;
Exchange: resting

Chinese liquor is lovely <3 but I can't drink it in large quantities, like I can with Western alcohol. xD Not just because it's more alcoholic, but because.. I dunno. I just can't. @__@

Happy birthday CBC <3

Is it a CURSE?! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 pm
magicvials
Minielf
Well duh, it's easy to drink illegally at home. But that's different from BUYING alcohol illegally, which, unless you get a fake ID, is pretty hard to do these days. Or at least it is here in Austraia.

WARNING!
DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING!

Teh answer to your problems > Fake Mustache ;D + Drunk Cashier :O

That works brilliantly for guys, but what about girls? How do THEY get alcohol illegally the easy way? Fake boob jobs? rofl mrgreen  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 am
AT: Not really an 'AT' ava. Plz rate on overall appeal.
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

Walk the walk and smile the smile, darling.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 am
I don't know whether I should laugh at that or be utterly disturbed by it. neutral  

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:37 am
t0shi0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>> ICU<<
Polluting your kid's mind way more than television.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:12 pm
Minielf
magicvials
Minielf
Well duh, it's easy to drink illegally at home. But that's different from BUYING alcohol illegally, which, unless you get a fake ID, is pretty hard to do these days. Or at least it is here in Austraia.

WARNING!
DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING!

Teh answer to your problems > Fake Mustache ;D + Drunk Cashier :O

That works brilliantly for guys, but what about girls? How do THEY get alcohol illegally the easy way? Fake boob jobs? rofl mrgreen

Tell 'em your a carnie....

Just add a beard to your mustache.  

Leo-Nacci

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:06 pm
IxianMace
I don't know whether I should laugh at that or be utterly disturbed by it. neutral

Be both, m'dear, be both. cool

And Happy Birthday, cbc! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 am
祝我生日快乐! domokun  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Lalalalalalalalala~

cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:20 am
Check it out, my peeps, I was ranked 5th out of 49 people who do extension English in my last assessment!!! domokun

So happy. crying  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:45 am
Ohh, well done! (:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:20 pm
Cool!!!
Sorry I'm not able to contribute very often, I'll try to be on more.  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Congrats, congrats, cbc! 4laugh

Glad to see you back, berry. 3nodding

Nyah, Niph, I am apparently predicted an A for Eng language, history and psychology for my a**. I have my reasons for not asking for my lit prediction... and it's not all down to the fact I don't want to know. xd I know for a fact it'll be inaccurate, so... I don't want it to be a B, because it'll get me totally down (but of course, if it turns out to be an A, I'll delighted). I don't want to hear an A either though, because I'll think it an exaggeration from the too lenient teacher (no exaggeration there, I swear) and may be thoroughly disappointed on results' day.

For anyone who doesn't know, I want to do Eng lit at uni... and it's the one subject I don't think I've managed to get an A in. And when I think about it - kinda being forced to with personal statements and stuff, and being bombarded by uni info - I worry my a** off. But, whatever I've done in my eyes, I am still going to mostly forget it and have a great summer. xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games