Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Come on MSN and we'll talk about it. Predicted grades are a b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Niphz
Come on MSN and we'll talk about it. Predicted grades are a b***h.

Because it's not certain, and it might be different? =O
I dunno XD  

Leo-Nacci

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:16 am
Chibito7
Congrats, congrats, cbc! 4laugh

Glad to see you back, berry. 3nodding

Nyah, Niph, I am apparently predicted an A for Eng language, history and psychology for my a**. I have my reasons for not asking for my lit prediction... and it's not all down to the fact I don't want to know. xd I know for a fact it'll be inaccurate, so... I don't want it to be a B, because it'll get me totally down (but of course, if it turns out to be an A, I'll delighted). I don't want to hear an A either though, because I'll think it an exaggeration from the too lenient teacher (no exaggeration there, I swear) and may be thoroughly disappointed on results' day.

For anyone who doesn't know, I want to do Eng lit at uni... and it's the one subject I don't think I've managed to get an A in. And when I think about it - kinda being forced to with personal statements and stuff, and being bombarded by uni info - I worry my a** off. But, whatever I've done in my eyes, I am still going to mostly forget it and have a great summer. xd

That's the best mindset Iv'e heard in a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH BERRY <3  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:36 pm
xd Thanks, berry dear.

@magic: Yup, may be different. Generally not. Teachers know your skills... unless they underestimated your hardworkingness. xd (Which they probably haven't!)

@Niphy: Why aren't you writing in purple! It's so... distracting! rofl Anyhoos, no msn for me tonight. The moment I finsih posting this, I'm off to vacuum... Relatives from China coming to stay for four months this weekend; the house is being cleaned from top to toe (i.e. shoving and pushing all my rubbish into the corners of drawers, so the surface looks beautifully clean mrgreen ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Chibito7
xd Thanks, berry dear.

@magic: Yup, may be different. Generally not. Teachers know your skills... unless they underestimated your hardworkingness. xd (Which they probably haven't!)

@Niphy: Why aren't you writing in purple! It's so... distracting! rofl Anyhoos, no msn for me tonight. The moment I finsih posting this, I'm off to vacuum... Relatives from China coming to stay for four months this weekend; the house is being cleaned from top to toe (i.e. shoving and pushing all my rubbish into the corners of drawers, so the surface looks beautifully clean mrgreen ).

Niphz is possessed by a demon! Just rent a ware house and smuggle you junk in there. ninja Since your junk most likely be illegal >.>  

Leo-Nacci

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 pm
Uh oh... wait for it. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm
AT: Pink hair @__@;;
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

DID SOMEONE SAY ILLEGAL JUNK?? WHERE? D;

I wasn't writing in purple because I was posting during my lunch half-hour at work (2 days a week in front of a computer, £6/hour) and didn't have my amazing tektek toolbar.. and couldn't be bothered to change it manually..

So, I went out tonight and my friend and I ended up having cocktails at a posh restaurant <33 sooo yummy. SO EXPENSIVE. But = <3 @__@ s**t I need sleep.. making so many typos:

This is an uneditejd snetnece see if's't so awful ;___l;

Woah. <3

Art: give free art? <3
Guilds: we need to recruit, guys

Niphz
Crew

berryscary1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 am
A little to much jose cuervo perhaps?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:47 am

what's this i hear?
demons?
illegal junk?
where?
o:!

fuuu.
happy [ belated ] birthday to cbc,
and happy birthday an inactive guild member named x~!Dawn!~x.
c:

Princess Rhode
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 am
*laughs and pokes Niph* Hah. That's what you get for being so wild. xp But at least I can see you're getting ready for London life. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 pm
@ Niphz: Are you coming to Open Day? - Actually, what a stupid question.

And I really don't get what on earth you guys are talking about right now so I'll just quietly leave...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:28 pm
AT: Pink hair @__@;;
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

I'm just popping in to grab some stuff and show my parents the art. 3nodding

D; the scroll on my touchpad has stopped working @__@;;

@B&B - <33 I know, right? XD

Art: give free art? <3
Guilds: we need to recruit, guys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:21 pm
Are there no science people in here? Everyone's either artsy or literary. neutral  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Oh, also, which one is grammatically correct:

My friend and I.

A friend and me.

Me and a friend.

I'm actually quite confused. neutral  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games