Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:08 pm
Awright, short n' sweet: i'm crono04, and i'll give 100 gold to the first person to PM me the complete lyrics to the opening and credit songs from The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. The second person will receive death and the third will get Rice-a-Roni.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:18 pm
I could do that for you... But is 100 gold worth it? Normally I would anyway, but I am sleeeeeeepy.  

Nathalia Earth

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:19 pm
welcome all you wonderful newbies to this guild.

chrono: lemme see if i can remember the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 pm
*decided to do it anyway*  

Nathalia Earth

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 pm
Hi my name is Tanya and I'm from Australia!!

Yes, kangaroos, shrimps on barbeques, vegemite, land of the marsupial, Sydney Harbour Bridge and lots of surfing and 'G'day mates!'

How's that for Aussie randomness? wink

I'm also a huge sci-fi geek!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:27 pm
iHug xD
:3
My name is Sam, Sammy, H.G. (Hug Goddess), and Huggable.
I'm 15 years young. I live in Oklahoma. I am Amazing. P:
I love Hugs, Music, Anime, Video Games, Animals, My Friends, Talking, Sleeping, Ramen <33, My kitty Chaos Monet, and some other stuff... but I forgot what they were..
I like to read. x3
I am vewwie vewwie shy.
I think Pandas are cool cause they eat bambo and stuff like that...
I dance in my underwear and sing in the shower.
!(:

Awesome. I sing in my underwear and dance in the shower. I think we will get along well.  

Nathalia Earth

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:28 pm
welcome. i hope you like it here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:15 am
Nathalia Earth
iHug xD
:3
My name is Sam, Sammy, H.G. (Hug Goddess), and Huggable.
I'm 15 years young. I live in Oklahoma. I am Amazing. P:
I love Hugs, Music, Anime, Video Games, Animals, My Friends, Talking, Sleeping, Ramen <33, My kitty Chaos Monet, and some other stuff... but I forgot what they were..
I like to read. x3
I am vewwie vewwie shy.
I think Pandas are cool cause they eat bambo and stuff like that...
I dance in my underwear and sing in the shower.
!(:

Awesome. I sing in my underwear and dance in the shower. I think we will get along well.

Reaallyy?
I thought I was the only person who did both.
x3  

CriedWolf

Premium Fatcat

FleurEvetteD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:52 am
I'm Fleur and I live in the United States.
Some of the things I enjoy are reading, art, and if you can't tell by my signature already, Harry Potter. I am a HP fanatic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:56 am
Hmmm...I'm Christombal so you can call me Christombal (or "hey you" but that'll earn ya a slap, the "where" is to be decided). I'm 32.000yo visiting on sabbatical, from another dimension, and I have to tell you, yours hasn't impressed me much yet...I don't like pandas 'coz they can't decide - black or white- so they earned the extinction that's coming to them...Anyhow, I like to toy with ppl and I don't discriminate, gimme some time and you'll read what I mean. I'm here to sprinkle your life with randomness and snowballs.

Vive la Cheezz!

p.s. Forget the pandas, they're a lost cause! Save the penguins instead, they're smarter AND they got beaks. Plus I heard somewhere they can surf (will pay good $$$ 4 evidence).  

Christombal

CriedWolf

Premium Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 am
Christombal
Hmmm...I'm Christombal so you can call me Christombal (or "hey you" but that'll earn ya a slap, the "where" is to be decided). I'm 32.000yo visiting on sabbatical, from another dimension, and I have to tell you, yours hasn't impressed me much yet...I don't like pandas 'coz they can't decide - black or white- so they earned the extinction that's coming to them...Anyhow, I like to toy with ppl and I don't discriminate, gimme some time and you'll read what I mean. I'm here to sprinkle your life with randomness and snowballs.

Vive la Cheezz!

p.s. Forget the pandas, they're a lost cause! Save the penguins instead, they're smarter AND they got beaks. Plus I heard somewhere they can surf (will pay good $$$ 4 evidence).

Pandas are amazing. Like I said before, they eat bambo.
Penguins can't decide black or white. They waddle around and look funny and they aren't as cute as a Panda. Pandas can squish penguins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 am
Nuh-uh! Penguins are all black. The white spots are just coz they're messy eaters! They look funny coz they WANT you to think they're funny. And if I tell'em they can totally own your pandas!

Pandas r silly. They fight with the bamboo for supremacy and look who's winning!  

Christombal

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:11 am
JESUS! are you done yet danny????????????????????????????????? GOSH!!!!

hello to...
Skylers_love
chiwoo97
akalivs
Amaya R. Sparda
shadowstormz
Toadybear
PRINCESS YAMI_1992
DanniBoo
StarkT2K
iHug xD
bustymellows
mind_venturing
crono04
Nathalia Earth
GeekyTanta
FleurEvetteD
Christombal

O.O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:46 am
No! xD! Not yet. I have a surpriseeeee announcement coming up soon and despite all these new members the posting per day is staying stagnant. But I like new members, especially the ones that GO MEOW MEOW LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW.  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Anniebug

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:48 am
Howdy! Thanks for the invite to this Guild! Yep "random" rox for sure!

A little something about me....I will be 15 in November and will enter the 10th grade when school starts as I am skipping 9th grade! WooHoo! I love horses and especially my horse, Sinbar, and I love girl's fast pitch softball........I'm your Softball Chick at best! I love the outdoors and even getting dirty....I live in the USA in the northern part of the state of Georgia about an hour north of Atlanta. I love my family and my friends.......and I love Gaia for all of the great friends that I have made here both near and far away! Well mostly far away rather than near!

I love all kitty cats......my kitty had to be put to sleep several months ago cause he was old and had gone blind...and I miss him so very much! Sometimes I think I hear him going Meow, Meow, Meow! He used to sleep with me.......I'm supposed to get a new kitty sometimes soo!

If you wanna know more about me take a look at my profile....Anniebug...cause it's a great extension of me! Hope to chat with you soon! *huggles*

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games