Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:20 am
Hello!

I'm a chinese girl, a kung fu freak, and a tomboy. If I see someone getting bullied or harrassed, I jump right in and defend that person. Even if it means I will get into a fight.

My hair is very long (halfway down my tighs) and grows insanely fast. If I would cut off all of my hair, it would have grown down to the shoulders within 2½ months. It's black and refuses to stay in any other hairdo but braids. >.<; My shifu likes to put a weight at the end of my braid to see how fast I am. (If I'm fast enough, I won't get hit by it.) crying

I've played the piano since I was four years old. My favorite composer is Mozart. I had a fit of nostalgia a while back and dusted off my K448 last week, and am now currently looking for someone to play it with. I don't care which pianoforte I play, I know both by heart. (sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, I don't mean to, I just saw this as an opportunity to find someone to play with. ^^)

I love anime and manga (of course razz )

I feel queasy just looking at the color pink.

Right now I love drawing very much (one of my official jobs is as a matte painter). I am working in post-production with special effects: my dream is to work at ILM or BLIZZARD as either a concept artist and matte painter or a 3D artist.

Favorite games and platforms.... a few of them are:
Hmm...
Well, I love my Wii. I love my DSL. I love the Zelda series, and this might be needless to say: SSB.
But even though Zelda PH is a fabulous game, it isn't my favorite for DSL. Since I'm a rabid BLEACH fan, those two games are number one right now.
But for my Wii, Zelda TP is my favorite game! ^_^

I'm a bit curious about the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue team as well.. since I like Pokémon for its cuteness. But I don't know anyone who has played it. -_-;

I also love the FF and KH series, the Metroid Prime games and DDR games.

Hmm.. what more.. Oh! This might not be as relevant, but I also play CS, SC, HL, FallOut, QUAKE, Halo, WoW and SW:EaW. ^^

Oh gee, I'm so tired I've started babbling randomly... anyho! Nice meeting you all!

/end random babbling  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:57 pm
Wooot! ...yeah I'm new sweatdrop

Anywayz..Hi I've got Nintendo games older then me eek
but yet I still play them xd

I've got a Ds and a GBA still hoping to get a Wii T__T

I love to play the games I get, and I always have game ideas
but of course what do I know blaugh  

Shadow-GX

Thunder910

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:41 pm
I'm NEW!!!Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
I like all sorts of Nintendo shtuff!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh
I gots a wiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!, DS!!!!!!!!!!, GBA!!!!!!,GBASP!!!!!!!!, and even a GB Color, I also gots a nintendo system tats old tat i frgot the name of!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:20 pm
Welcome all. Sorry to some of you newer guys, we're getting a little behind with the requests since Galaxy came out. sweatdrop  

Waynebrizzle

King Nagi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:58 pm
My name is Josh I'm a nerd....it's been two weeks since i've played a single vide game *people applaud*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:02 pm
Hey I'm Nintendocam. I own a Wii, DS, Gamecube, N64, GBA, and GBC. I LOVE NINTENDO!  

Nintendocam

Mezurin

O.G. Raider

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:42 pm
'ello.
>3
I'm Kati. New to the guild.
Love Nintendo.
And I have to coolest wallet in the world.
It's a gameboy.
I love anything made by Nintendo. And I have every system that has been made by them, except for a Wii, which my fiancee and I are going to be getting this Christmas, after we come back from vacation.
I'm a total game freak.
And I'm pretty cool, if you get to know me.
;D.

I found this guild-- Not because it was in the spotlight, but because I randomly searched Nintendo, and clicked a random guild. Heh.
Yeah... Well, I hope you enjoyed my...
Introduction?

--Kati.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Hello! my name is Standish....and i eat, sleep, and drink nintendo, any game, article, or system, i love it all, video games rule! i have been with nintendo since way back to the original gamboy, although my first nintendo product was a gameboy color, i will soo nbe a proud owner of a Wii......super smash brothers Brawl!!!!!!! Woot!  

gravee2

sooper-man12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Heya there! I'm new (otherwise why would this be here?) and I'm rarin' to go! whee ... MAN, I sound so preppy  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:35 pm
"Hello! I'm Forget-me-naught, and not so secretly, Miranda.
I love Nintendo, of course, or I wouldn't be here right now! I've been playing Nintendo since I was three years old. I have a Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, and DS. As for the older systems I don't have, I couldn't get them when I was younger even though I really, really wanted them. As for the Wii, you should get it for me for Christmas... I WILL GET IT!!!

A little about me:
Brown hair, brown eyes, favorite food: ice cream...
As much as I love the Nintendo, I also have a Playstion 1&2, yet to get 3. I like to draw, love Japan, love anime/manga---
SSB Brawl comes out on my birthday!!!

And that's my introduction... ?"

Forget-me-naught

Necrotic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:53 am
While I'm a U.S. soldier, I like all sorts of games, and I like to write rhymes.

I seen this cult and shelled out the gold
I had to see what it's about, low and behold
A bunch of other gamers now I'm on a roll
Like Samus in her ball I'm going all out
I'm 22 years old, yes I'm an adult!
I fight for the rights of the red white and blue
Our gang is known as the biggest crew.
They want me to renew and hang some more,
but coming to Iraq just makes me roar.
The stores are weak and the games are old
I want to hold something new and bold.

So theres a little rhyme, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:51 pm
hey im kinda new and my fav game is Mario Galaxy  

bigbirdman225

Hopeful Spirit

Mokona-dono

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Hi my name's Mike. I really like playing Pokemon and Zelda because I'm obsessed with them. I have a Nintendo DS, a Gamecube, and a Game Boy Advance SP. I can't wait until Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:35 pm
HI IM NEW TO THE CULT AND IM LOVING IT! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

mike4833

Glowboy84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Hey all. I am totally new to the guild. Surprised? Lol..

So anyways, I have been a Nintendo brat since I was like 7 Years old. Back in the day... (1991) I cried and cried and begged my daddy for a gameboy. He loved me so he bought me a Sega gamegear. I cried and cried (I told you I was a brat.) Never got the gameboy but so far I've owned a NES, Gameboy color, N64, Gameboy advance, a DS and a DS lite. Why do I have these systems? So I can play my favorite games. Games like Pokemon, Donkey kong, and Zelda. I have to say my favorite game right now is The legend of Zelda: Phantom hourglass.

I don't own the other systems but thankfully for me my room mate's own Wii so I am totally all good to go. Oooh and hey guess what I totally live near Nintendo headquarters.... In Redmond, WA.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games