Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:Do you think the slumber party can stay open for another week?! I really want to finish rping there but I'm going away! Noooo augh! And I'm missing 2 people's goign away parties!! Owell probably would have skipped them anyways xp .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: This is Sakura Ai's event so its up to her if she wishes to extend the Slumber party or not. Also I'm plannin a family plus couple housing idea because of Celestes recent baby and home in the desert and all. (Joy's tribal grounds XD now THAT was a fun event XD)

Another dance involving Rene's idea seems to be sparkin.

The Tournament... ::darty Eyes:: where are those other mods...

And of course i think ill be getting to making more RPGmaker2000 style maps for the school and then make a huge pieced together one XD!

ooo its going to be so much fun XD!!!

And Mint is like.. dead.. O_o;; with all that work sheesh never seen her freak out this much before.

Excel saga is a good anime too btw.

OH and a tribute to all of our 05 azns out there yo!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Fixed a few avis and made a few mod avis. Looks like the map making will be postponed till tommorow XD.

Now i just decided instead of just a normal Furuba theme. We are going with a silly Furuba theme XD. check out the front page for the so-far made avis XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=107450&start=0

and on the other note. Me and Rayan at the very momment are working on a simpler version of the battle system X3. Hopefully we will be able to post it tonight XD!

A big comeback for our mod Rayan XP.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: Yeah yeah I live okay? Sorry about my absense and all I'll get back to work ASAP thanks for the avi kurai! Oh and the tournament he he yeah about that....-goes back to work-  

Elpinoine
Crew

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For the record, Kurai's life will be ending at 6pm Eastern Standard Time tomorrow. If you have any goodbyes, please say them now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sniff... *waves* Goodbye, Alan... that pic is so cute, tho... Don't kill him for it... We haven't gotten to organize our tournament yet...

[XD haha hilarious stuff Ky]  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Neeoooo... Alan can't die. XP Cause then.. I'd like.. have no one to randomly hug at like.. 3 AM.. 3nodding But I really, really, like my Axl avi... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:41 pm
Tiffany: *sigh* glad to see everyone is having fun!! Anyways, I just came in to inform you guys that I wont be here for a couple of days...Wait, I worded that wrong, Ok, I wont be on as much as I usually do. Reason, one word 'school' I still have to finish this book report we had to read over the summer, *sigh* and school starts on the 16th -.- plus I still have to get all the school supplies and shop for more clothes!! Just not enough time *sobs* why does school have to start so early this year crying Oh and I love this new avi of Uo lol ::evil eyes:: everyone beware lol ^ ^  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:
xXrageofangelsXx: aaand
xXrageofangelsXx: I'm done
KuraiGekkou: done?
xXrageofangelsXx: Fruits basket
KuraiGekkou: ah
KuraiGekkou: isnt the ending disspointin
KuraiGekkou: i was hoping her head gets ripped off
xXrageofangelsXx: ...
KuraiGekkou: that would of made things intereesting
xXrageofangelsXx: its a girly anime
xXrageofangelsXx: remember?
KuraiGekkou: yeah yeah
KuraiGekkou: mays kicking my but..
KuraiGekkou: why...
KuraiGekkou: damn ggxx system
xXrageofangelsXx: you know what
xXrageofangelsXx: I think our relationship's more like Hatori and what's his face
xXrageofangelsXx: dog guy
xXrageofangelsXx: shigure
KuraiGekkou: w00t
KuraiGekkou: i get to be shigure!
KuraiGekkou: and you get to be a doctor XD
xXrageofangelsXx: you're always all excited
xXrageofangelsXx: and I'm like
xXrageofangelsXx: you're an idiot
KuraiGekkou: why thank you -_-
xXrageofangelsXx: its what I'm here for

KuraiGekkou: the whole point of going with the fruit basket theme was to get more gurl avis
KuraiGekkou: fahhh
xXrageofangelsXx: ...
xXrageofangelsXx: more girl avis
xXrageofangelsXx: so you choose to use an anime
xXrageofangelsXx: with one girl
xXrageofangelsXx: living in a house with all guys
KuraiGekkou: ehh
xXrageofangelsXx: you know
KuraiGekkou: i didnt notice that..
xXrageofangelsXx: Love Hina would have been smarter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:09 pm
Tiffany: lol Love Hina!!! Darn, still need to see that anime as well >.< lol anyways, im in my Cowboy Bebop mood whee Gah, I really want to see Cowboy Bebop the movie!! 3...2...1 let''s jam! Ya!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:
I feel sad..and i don't know why..what is this funny feeling i feel....Oh well..

Anyways, next week i'll start getting online later probably because school is starting and i have to start practicing for Field Hockey (i just hope i don't have to run around with that stupid skirt we always play in..blah)

Yesh....Oh! I like more anime than just Furuba and Azumanga-daioh. I like Outlaw Star and Escaflowne and some other things. >.>;; yeah

Rene, i'll extend the slumber party another week just for you, kay? Kay.

::wanders off::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaitae: ..Kurai.. this guy.. is wearing pink. -.- *twitch*

Oh.. and it's 6:55 PM EST.. I wonder if Alan is dead yet...  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:08 pm
*sighs*

I get no welcome back hugs or anything? and no one is really online tonight. You guys probably had a party when i left, its soo typical.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: wahhh whine whine whine will you Sakura Ai.. sheesh. XP.

Aweee poor Sakura ai.. ::huggles:: (to the best ability a guy can do without getting hurt) I hope you get over whatever is making you all emo and depressed and all.

Its probably the summer ending.. blasted summer. Why must you be so short..

But that allowed some great progress in Ria high over the summer though!

of course.. most of the stuff Ria high did over the summer was...

by me... crying ...;;

And now im going to try to figure out how to make a Sig map. -_-;;

If anybody know show PM me please crying

EDit:

Btw Sakura Ai. What the old sakura did to get out of a bad mood. Was to unleash a heavy literate wrath by punished bad Rpiers in Ria high ^^;; she was scary

I love your new hairstyle too! its so cute with G-lol Dollie!!!  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:51 pm

Summer...come back..come back..COME BACK DAMMIT!! *breaks down*

I want to go back to Europe..i want France!! I ran out of chocolates and they were soo good..chocolate coco beans. Yum.

This hairstyle does? This was my first hairstyle when i joined Gaia.

yeah..i'm happy that i'm reunited with my laptop..no more using my mom's!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games