Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:59 am
Bou stood.
Hmmm.....Looks like somone is having a hard time. I can smell Klaash's blood.
Tuesday thought. "Bou, go check on Klaash. I can't go up there."
Bou sighed. "Okay....fine." Bou walked out of the dining hall and up the stairs. She passed Klara and Lilli and went straight to Klaash's room.
She knocked once or twice.
Hmmm.....No answer. Tuesday are you sure he's even here?!
Tuesday was sitting in a padded chair, he had already gulped down the two pitchers of blood and was waiting.
Yes Bou, he's in there.
Bou opened the door quietly and saw him bleeding on the floor. She raced to his side and held up his head.
"Klaash! Lilli!" She shouted down the hall. "Lilli come here! Something is wrong with Klaash!"

Tuesday smirked to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Klaash thought he heard voices, but the room was spinning too fast and all the sounds were muffled. Even if something had spoken, it wouldn't be clear enough for Klaash to decipher in his current state. The large gash in the the right side of his temple was very visible, something had hit his head. But what?  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Bou held Klaash's head up and then took off his shirt. She dabbed the gash then wound it around his head. She tried to speak to him clearly, then, almost forgetting she had healing powers, she regained his conciousness.
"Klaash? Klaash can you hear me....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:09 pm
[[Not to be retarded,but that was cheap. :/ I mean... :C Yah. Healing powers are over-rated
A surge of warmth overcame Klaash. His head hurt uncontrolably now, but he could see relatively clearly. "Who...who are you?" He asked, a young woman was holding his head and looking directly into his eyes.

[[ why'd she take of his shirt? :/]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:21 pm
[[Yeah... xp But there really isn't anything else to do. Bou took off his shirt cause she needed to wipe up his blood or else....DUN DUN DUN.....Plus pressure on the wound, she didn't want to get her hands all dirty.]]

Bou looked into Klaash's squinting eyes. "Klaash, I'm Bou, Tuesday's cousin. How did you get hurt?" She asked, holding her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 pm
[[ razz Faine.]]

"Oh, uhm, I really don't know. I can't remember it at all...I just woke up and my head was bleeding." The pain in his head was searing, and he didn't know how much longer he could bear it. It wasn't the wound nessicarily, just pain. his whole nervous system seemed to be temporarily fried.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:28 pm

[[How did Klaash get hurt.....?]]

Bou looked at him fiercely.[sp?]
"Where does it hurt? I can give you some numbing medicine, it will help a lot." Bou leaned him up against a chair. "There." She said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:42 pm
[[ biggrin Something! I think what i'm going to do would be, Tsshyeiah was pissed at him for some reason, and let Esloleiar deal with him. Knowing Esloleiar, he totally screwed up Klaash's nervous system and pain sensors. Other than his head (the gash, Tsshyeiah beat him) he shouldn't feel anything.]]

"Everywhere!" He said in a strained voice, now writhing in pain on his floor.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:48 pm
[[Okay....Well you coulda roleplayed it... gonk ]]

Bou sighed. "Okay, I'm going to shut down your enrvous system." Bou put one hand over his head. "This will stop all feeling. Are you okay with this?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:50 pm
ooc// are these vamps modern day? xd  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:55 pm
+twilight+nikki+
[[-shurgs shoulders- I dunno. biggrin Yes/No. Whatever. It doesn't matter .;D]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[Okay....Well you coulda roleplayed it... gonk ]]

Bou sighed. "Okay, I'm going to shut down your enrvous system." Bou put one hand over his head. "This will stop all feeling. Are you okay with this?"
[[MEHBEH IN A DREAM/FLASHBACK! O:]]

"No!" He roared, his voice still strained. [[ RESISTANCE!]] "Don't shut it down, I'd rather live with it like this, by shutting it down, you'll kill my brain! Don't you think?!" He screamed at her in a hostile voice.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:59 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
+twilight+nikki+
[[-shurgs shoulders- I dunno. biggrin Yes/No. Whatever. It doesn't matter .;D]]

lmao. I'll go with whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Shizue turned to look at Yui as she continued her steps foreward. "Are you sure it's this way?" she asked softly. Yui looked up from her blank stare "Eh? Oh... um sure." she said as her eyes traced something invisible to Shizue.

Shizue shrugged and lead the partially insane girl along the path up to a huge manor. "Here we go" Yui smiled, delusions taking her in and out of focus.

Shizue's fingers wrapped into a fist as she rapped them on the door and knocked.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:59 pm
+twilight+nikki+
Shizue turned to look at Yui as she continued her steps foreward. "Are you sure it's this way?" she asked softly. Yui looked up from her blank stare "Eh? Oh... um sure." she said as her eyes traced something invisible to Shizue.

Shizue shrugged and lead the partially insane girl along the path up to a huge manor. "Here we go" Yui smiled, delusions taking her in and out of focus.

Shizue's fingers wrapped into a fist as she rapped them on the door and knocked.
[[Nice post, biggrin But you have to make a profile and send it to me via PM :3]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games